Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Community Status Updates

Photo

LadyGagaIsHot

THAT DOSE IT IM LAEVING THE FORUM HASTA LA VISTA AND GOOD RIDDANCE MORONS
May 03 2013 06:49 PM
  • Thaizasaskand's Photo
    Thaizasaskand
    Well, there's no need to be a tw*t about it. A simple "goodbye" would do!
    May 04 2013 09:49 AM
  • Cody930's Photo
    Cody930
    Lol. I got a good laugh out of it all. :)
    May 04 2013 01:05 PM
  • FutureOfToday's Photo
    FutureOfToday
    This was the first time that Frizz "left forever". How many more times will there be?
    Aug 30 2013 01:38 AM
Photo

LadyGagaIsHot

LADDY GAGA IS SO HOT SHE MAKEMY BRAIN EXPLODE
May 03 2013 06:17 PM
  • Raklian's Photo
    Raklian
    Troll alert.
    May 03 2013 06:25 PM
  • FutureOfToday's Photo
    FutureOfToday
    ^This.
    May 03 2013 06:28 PM
Photo

Italian Ufo

What happned to the funny pictures thread on off topics? I cant find it ((
May 03 2013 04:53 PM
  • Italian Ufo's Photo
    Italian Ufo
    so even other images that weren't quote are going to be removed ?
    May 03 2013 06:35 PM
  • Raklian's Photo
    Raklian
    Sorry, I just deleted my earlier comment. Just look to the malware warning post in Feedback & Suggestion section.
    May 03 2013 06:37 PM
  • Italian Ufo's Photo
    Italian Ufo
    oh got it...it sucks...I wish it could be restored
    May 03 2013 07:38 PM
Photo

FutureOfToday

Spent a couple of hours this morning watching a load of future vision videos on YouTube. There are some pretty amazing ones on there!
May 03 2013 03:17 PM
  • Ewan's Photo
    Ewan
    Links?
    May 03 2013 04:01 PM
  • FutureOfToday's Photo
    FutureOfToday
    Type 'Microsoft Future Vision', 'A Day Made of Glass', 'Intel Future Vision', 'Nokia Future Vision', 'Samsung Future Vision' and 'Future of Screen Technology 2014' into the YouTube search box and you'll find them. :)
    May 03 2013 06:19 PM
  • WithoutCoincidence's Photo
    WithoutCoincidence
    A Day Made of Glass 2 is better than the original :-)
    May 03 2013 11:09 PM
Photo

Casey → bloodymary

...? Why did you delete all your posts?
May 03 2013 01:28 PM
Photo

kjaggard

I've been hanging out with you lot too much. lol. I just started making some outlines of superhero short stories that take old character concepts and remake them... and tissue printing, stem cell therapies, claytronics, ect seem to be coming up as how things happen.
May 03 2013 07:09 AM
    WithoutCoincidence
    Sounds interesting!
    May 03 2013 07:21 PM
  • Rkw's Photo
    Rkw
    Just think, in the future our current superheroes might be seen as low tech or normal ;)
    May 03 2013 08:26 PM
  • Colonel O'Neil's Photo
    Colonel O'Neil
    can't wait for that!
    May 04 2013 10:15 AM
Photo

MarcZ

TGIF
May 03 2013 02:02 AM
Photo

SG-1

Flexible displays, smart watches, google glass, LEAP motion, 8-core phones, self-driving cars, better batteries, wireless electricity and Oculus Rift. Now fast forward 5 years. Technology is getting awesome.
May 02 2013 11:32 PM
  • Ewan's Photo
    Ewan
    Gotta admit, I am most looking forward to Oculus & similar devices.
    May 02 2013 11:44 PM
    WithoutCoincidence
    It's amazing, absolutely amazing. Not to mention the vast progress in other fields of science.
    May 03 2013 02:21 AM
  • FutureOfToday's Photo
    FutureOfToday
    All that is expected to become commonplace within this decade! Incredible how far we've come since the beginning of the century!
    May 03 2013 03:18 PM
Photo

Colonel O'Neil

Do you know what one of the worst drugs is? Processed food! In the US it causes more death than even cigarettes. Yet virtuallly nothing is being done!
May 02 2013 09:40 AM
  • FutureOfToday's Photo
    FutureOfToday
    Not a surprise at all, with all the chemicals they spray it with. It's awful.
    May 02 2013 11:39 AM
  • SG-1's Photo
    SG-1
    Well it feeds people. Not everyone can afford natural stuff and those chemicals are why we are able to produce so much more than the decades past. Earths population needs it. Unfortunately. Vertical farming is where it's at
    May 02 2013 07:59 PM
Photo

Ewan

http://www.wired.com/business/2013/05/why-fabulously-wealthy-apple-is-borrowing-money/ This is crazy, they're paying ONE PERCENT on their offshore earnings?
May 01 2013 11:39 PM
  • Rkw's Photo
    Rkw
    This is why we can't have nice things.
    No, literally.
    May 02 2013 01:15 AM
Photo

zEVerzan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oSCX78-8-q0 The world's smallest movie, animated aom by atom! Mind-blowing.
May 01 2013 04:21 PM
  • Raklian's Photo
    Raklian
    Rkw, you're officially the earliest critic of atomic genre movies. :)
    May 01 2013 06:00 PM
    WithoutCoincidence
    Mind=blown
    May 01 2013 07:28 PM
  • Raklian's Photo
    Raklian
    For IBM, mind-blown or not, this is old news. :-p
    May 01 2013 07:29 PM
Photo

FutureOfToday

Just walking down a street today makes me realise how much the world needs to progress.
May 01 2013 12:16 PM
  • Colonel O'Neil's Photo
    Colonel O'Neil
    And this is the 1st world! Imagine how bad life is in the 3rd world!
    May 02 2013 09:41 AM
  • FutureOfToday's Photo
    FutureOfToday
    It's pretty terrible. A few years ago, a first world problem was not having enough ketchup... now it's starving in the streets!
    May 02 2013 11:40 AM
  • kjaggard's Photo
    kjaggard
    It's always been starving in the street or suffering the pain of a growing malignant tumor because you can't afford the doctors visits or drugs needed. You just see it now because we've been ignoring it so long and have suddenly had to confront the problems of the last hundred years of our practices.
    The illusion is peeling away and we're becoming more aware of reality, and so at first it looks like a nightmare to glitz adjusted eyes.
    May 02 2013 07:59 PM
Photo

kjaggard

ouch, 8 hours sorting and price checking my comic book collection with a friend (he needed the money as he's in the red from costs from visits with his son, but wanted to work for it) All my favorites are worth just a bit over cover, but all the ones I thought were horrible storylines are about eight times original value.
May 01 2013 05:12 AM
  • Colonel O'Neil's Photo
    Colonel O'Neil
    It seems the value of comics is directly proportional to how old it is
    May 02 2013 09:41 AM
  • kjaggard's Photo
    kjaggard
    age is one factor but I've some that are over twenty years old that are only worth cover value and some less than 12 years old and worth three times their cover price. It really seem the more likely value of them is how big a run the print had, and then in many of the story lines they release them as compiled graphic novels, but they don't include the lead up and aftermath from the regular comics, so those comics increase in value by collectors. But there are just some that there is a...
    May 02 2013 07:54 PM
Photo

MarcZ

Started at my job again on Monday, will go until August. Learned I will have a 2 week period in the summer where I am the only French speaker performing my role.
Apr 30 2013 10:58 PM
Photo

FutureOfToday

The government can shove their measles vaccine where the sun doesn't shine. Don't trust it at all.
Locked Status Apr 30 2013 05:50 PM
  • FutureOfToday's Photo
    FutureOfToday
    Actually, I suffered from measles myself when I was six years old, and it is extremely unpleasant. But you get over it quickly, after about a week. This is exactly what I mean when I posted my last status about people believing everything the government says without question. Measles is such a minor disease - how many families do you know that have never been affected by it? It's no more dangerous than flu. Life-threatening my arse.
    May 01 2013 12:00 PM
  • FutureOfToday's Photo
    FutureOfToday
    An article about it here from the USA. http://www.naturalhealth365.com/vaccine_dangers/mmr-vaccine.html
    May 01 2013 12:02 PM