Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Back to the Future II

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Heathcliff

Heathcliff

Supremacy Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationMirani, QLD, AUS

what about the earths magnetic ffield couldent we minipulate it so that we can have hover boards

time is a concept not reality the sun goes up and it goes down its as simple as that.

Dead Redshirt

Dead Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Maybe we'll figure it out eventually. That method would at least be closer to what it's like in the movie then.  I think it would have to be a really strong effect for it to be effective.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Jack Layton - 1950 - 2011

Heathcliff

Heathcliff

Supremacy Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationMirani, QLD, AUS

i just found out that there is a form with a hover board in it and it liiks pritty cool

time is a concept not reality the sun goes up and it goes down its as simple as that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users