Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Implantable RFID chips coming soon?

rfid RFID bio-implants biotechnology biotech implantable chips biochips bio-chips cashless

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,966 posts
  • LocationLondon
Perhaps a bit conspiracy theory-ish, but interesting video nonetheless...

Prolite

Prolite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
uhm....
I'm a business man, that's all you need to know about me.

Caiman

Caiman

Administratus Extremus

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
Ignoring the commentary of the video, the technology and proliferation of the ‘internet of things’ is definitely inevitable, in my opinion- and the world is very much becoming accustomed to people knowing exactly what they’re doing and where they’re doing it as they willingly update statuses and check in wherever they are. When it does explode in popularity I expect it won’t be met with much resistance. But why is it any more likely to be a security problem, for money for instance, than online banking? Properly managed, this stuff will be incredible useful- of course the potential is there for abuse but the same can be said for many modern technologies we use. It’s coming at us like a steamroller, eitherway...
  • Nerd likes this
~Jon

jjf3

jjf3

Not a Member of the Tea Party! Just a Concerned Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts
  • LocationHolmdel NJ/Tampa Fl
I know Prince Charles has one and that there was a Wikileaks document concerning high ranking government officials and RFID chips plus blood records. Apparently Government has been keeping track of the elite for quite awhile.
"Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" Thomas Zarek-- Battlestar Galactica.

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,145 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda

Aaaand this is reality circa 2017.

If you're wondering why I'm bumping these half-decade-old threads, it's because of this little thing I said I'd do years ago (ironically) where we should periodically browse old threads and check to see if old predictions ever came true. If so, bump them. Even if not, consider bumping them if there's more discussion to be had.

• Erowind and rennerpetey like this
Nobody's gonna take my drone, I'm gonna fly miles far too high!
Nobody gonna beat my drone, it's gonna shoot into the sky!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rfid, RFID, bio-implants, biotechnology, biotech, implantable, chips, biochips, bio-chips, cashless

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users