Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

going to the Moon.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

RandomDan

RandomDan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
What is everyone's opinions on going to the moon? Do you think the 2020 mission will be successful?

Time_Traveller

Time_Traveller

Master of Time Travel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Jordan, 1 January 3025 C.E.
I think all space travel including the moon will be successful.
I want to go ahead of Father Time with a scythe of my own.

H. G. Wells

RandomDan

RandomDan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I think all space travel including the moon will be successful.

That's a clever response that has much more depth than at first glance.
  • Caiman likes this

Caiman

Caiman

Administratus Extremus

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
There's still so much to learn from the moon, when it comes to the composition of the early solar system especially, I think we'll definitely see a manned, scientific outpost established at some point in this century- though I'm not sure which country will take a lead in that, hasn't Obama taken sending men back to the moon of NASA's agenda for the time being? Still, given the existence of lunar water, there's probably a lot more we can do on the moon than we thought a decade ago- I'm thinking everything from fuel to construction. I hope we do go back soon and I hope it's to do a lot more than the last time!
~Jon

OrbitalResonance

OrbitalResonance

Cosmic Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • LocationDeep Space
Im calling a private tourist 2015 trip around the moon.

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers. - Carl Sagan

Trezoristo

Trezoristo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationLeiden, The Netherlands
Are there good reasons left to send people to the moon though? For scientific purposes, robots would probably suffice and certainly be a cheaper alternative.

EndGirl

EndGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationFacebook page - Waiting for the world to End
I remember hearing in science class in the year 2000 that we were warned against returning to the moon, by some messege that had an unknown source. Thats why we terminated the prgram even though everything was ready to go and paid for.

mic of orion

mic of orion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • Locationlondon

What is everyone's opinions on going to the moon? Do you think the 2020 mission will be successful?

hm, 2020 you say, I'd love to see that back to moon by 2020. WE are talking of Chinese moon mission right?
It's dangerous to be right, when your government is wrong.
They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users