Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Forum traffic

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,966 posts
  • LocationLondon

From time to time, I'll post forum stats here, so people can see how active this place is.

forum-posts-120116.jpg

• Yuli Ban, ddmkm122, PrimordialBeing and 4 others like this

Frizz

Frizz

fey pansexual alcoholic non-human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,335 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow
its nowhere near as popular as it was in 2013 when I joined, over the past year, the forum has noticeably declined.

I would presume it would have to do with the unmitigated culture of bullying which is disconcerting for alternative/ unorthodox persons, such as myself.

Instead of cultivating an eden of diversity, administration has pandered to the testosterone- fuelled pubescent bro-army.
“Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution.”
- Alexander McQueen

MarcZ

MarcZ

Chief Flying Car Critic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,241 posts
  • LocationCanada

Or there just hasn't been a lot to talk about last year? That is the main reason I haven't been posting a lot. The forum was really busy in 2014 in large part due to the events happening in Ukraine. 

PhoenixRu

PhoenixRu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts
  • LocationRussia

Or there just hasn't been a lot to talk about last year? That is the main reason I haven't been posting a lot. The forum was really busy in 2014 in large part due to the events happening in Ukraine. 

Yes, me too... but this forum is not about Ukraine :) So i often have to refrain myself from posting: "Stop! What are you doing, PhoenixRu? What are you going to..."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"And the Russian land, let God keep it! Under heavens, there is no other land like this. And although Russian nobles are not righteous neither kind, let God arrange the Russian land and give us enough justice" - Afanasy Nikitin, medieval traveler of XV century.

Thaizasaskand

Thaizasaskand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts
  • LocationSnodland, Kent, UK

I wonder what the stats were like that day there were hundreds of spam posts...

Time_Traveller

Time_Traveller

Master of Time Travel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Jordan, 1 January 3025 C.E.

The quietest part of the last year was the end of October 2015.

I want to go ahead of Father Time with a scythe of my own.

H. G. Wells

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users