Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

What Makes You Feel Old?

2016 2017 2000 1994 1970 2006 1996 1986 Nostalgia Nostalgic

• Please log in to reply
281 replies to this topic

_SputnicK_

_SputnicK_

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationUSA

90s kids are adults now

This is kind of terrifying. Now that is 2018, there are officially no "90s kids" left. The youngest ones, born in 1999, all turned 18 before the start of 2018.

Dude, you're younger than I am and I feel very young--you have no right to feel old!

You're right. It was more of a "wow everyone I know is becoming an adult now" than "wow I feel old". Although reaching the age that many consider the beginning of adulthood does feel a bit strange in itself  ;)

Ah, that's right--I see from your profile page that you just reached that milestone. Congrats, by the way.

Thanks, I appreciate it. In the end its just a number. I don't really feel any different being "18". 

"But if the singularity can happen, it will." - Vernor Vinge

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2016, 2017, 2000, 1994, 1970, 2006, 1996, 1986, Nostalgia, Nostalgic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users