Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

When will pasttimeline.net be ready?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

guest685587

guest685587

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I can't wait 'til it's done. I hope it has big history with the history of the whole universe starting with the Big Bang.

• wjfox and ddmkm122 like this

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,966 posts
  • LocationLondon

I've had so many people ask me this. I feel terrible for letting everyone down and delaying it for so long. I really, really want to start writing it – but I've just been totally focused on getting the mobile / responsive version of FutureTimeline launched. I honestly can't say when it will happen. But it will definitely happen at some point. I'm now making excellent progress on the FT relaunch (multiple sections are now 100% finished), so who knows, maybe it could start in the first half of next year.

And yes, we'll do a complete timeline of the entire universe – starting from the earliest moments of the Big Bang, to our Solar System's formation, the young Earth, the emergence of life, the Cambrian explosion, the dinosaurs, prehistoric life, earliest humans, ancient civilisations, the Romans, the Dark Ages, medieval times, the Age of Enlightenment, the Industrial Era, the modern era... right through to the present day. :)

• Time_Traveller, eacao, Yuli Ban and 5 others like this

guest685587

guest685587

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I've had so many people ask me this. I feel terrible for letting everyone down and delaying it for so long. I really, really want to start writing it – but I've just been totally focused on getting the mobile / responsive version of FutureTimeline launched. I honestly can't say when it will happen. But it will definitely happen at some point. I'm now making excellent progress on the FT relaunch (multiple sections are now 100% finished), so who knows, maybe it could start in the first half of next year.

And yes, we'll do a complete timeline of the entire universe – starting from the earliest moments of the Big Bang, to our Solar System's formation, the young Earth, the emergence of life, the Cambrian explosion, the dinosaurs, prehistoric life, earliest humans, ancient civilisations, the Romans, the Dark Ages, medieval times, the Age of Enlightenment, the Industrial Era, the modern era... right through to the present day. :)

It's fine. I just love your website so much and take your time to do a great job on the site. 

• wjfox and ddmkm122 like this

sasuke2490

sasuke2490

veteran gamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

When the a.i. replaces us.

• ddmkm122 likes this

https://www.instagc.com/scorch9722

Use my link for free steam wallet codes if you want

ddmkm122

ddmkm122

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationRochester, New York, The United States Of America.
Isn't it already ready?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users