Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Open-Source Timeline Library

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

fractalfederation

fractalfederation

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationUnited States

I found a really cool open-source timeline library you may want to put on this site.

You can see an example at my site: 

http://www.fractalfe...ration/timeline

Here is the link to the timeline library:

https://github.com/N...Lab/TimelineJS3

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts
  • LocationIn the Basket of Deplorables

"Found"? That is your website, is it not?

Click 'show' to see quotes from great luminaries.

Spoiler

fractalfederation

fractalfederation

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationUnited States

"Found"? That is your website, is it not?

The first link is. The code for the timeline can be found at the second link (I did not write the code). It's open-source, meaning the code is available free of charge and you can use it for anything, legally.

Outlook

Outlook

Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • LocationWherever Alien Observer by Grouper could be played.

I've always wanted timeline software for my own worldbuilding, thank you so much for sharing.

I'm going over your stories, and I just wanted to ask how did you get the name Mugen for your planet? 

Everything is predefined.

fractalfederation

fractalfederation

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationUnited States

I've always wanted timeline software for my own worldbuilding, thank you so much for sharing.

I'm going over your stories, and I just wanted to ask how did you get the name Mugen for your planet? 

It's a Japanese word that means infinite or along those lines. I figured once colonization started we would stop using those astronomy names, like 58 Eridani. 

• Outlook likes this

fractalfederation

fractalfederation

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Random thought I had today. 

What if you made it so any user could make a timeline. They could use other people's timeline events, create new ones with sources and arrange them. Every time someone made a timeline, its like another vote, then the most common timeline composite shows up at the top of the list. :rabbi:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users