Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Hello, from Maine.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Nodisam the Time Traveller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
You tried to belittle me, degrade me, humiliate me, and treat me like some sort of household object that you can simply throw out into the dumpster. But instead of throwing me into the dumpster, you accidentally threw me into the neighbor's backyard, who has a beautifully decorated house and extremely well done lawncare, and left me there instead. From this backyard, the neighbor, who is much nicer than you, found me and used me as a decoration in their house, shining me beautifully and taking good care of me, unlike you.

FutureTimeline has bullied me constantly for the entirety of the time that I've been here, constantly giving me bad thoughts and giving me a hard time, and being extremely exclusive. That's all changed now. Your initial goal as a bully was to make my life end up miserable by making me feel like a person that shouldn't exist, but instead, I was given the life I've always wanted. Because of you, I even considered to commit suicide, which was overrided when I found out my two relationships partners, Anne and Emily, and I had indeed saved up enough money to all move here to Freeport, Maine this summer, and found jobs to support our living. Here, in Maine, we have everything we could ever, ever want and we're as happy as can be. No one can change that, including you, Jakob, As We Rise, Maximus, wjfox, and others! You have failed at your goal, but you WERE close. FutureTimeline, I hope you bully someone much more fierce than me sometime in the future, who actually has the ability to hack accounts and servers on forums like this one, as if you do, you'll face a pretty severe Internet death, and I guarantee I'll have no sympathy.

• ddmkm122 and Erowind like this

name

name

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Welcome back rsy.

• Erowind likes this

As We Rise

As We Rise

I actually left this time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
Nice story, comparing yourself to a piece of decoration. But that's really all you are: a decoration in the background, just for entertainment.
  • Erowind likes this

Let us all come together and help save the world, one tree at a time.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

^^^^^^^

This is an upright example of the bullying of Madison. Quite a classic way to do it too, as it's blatantly and obviously making fun of the victim.

Also, you don't even know ME. You literally can't know me. You don't know what parts of my actions were serious and which parts were not serious, and you can't deduce that from a person unless either they tell you AND you believe them, or you know their internal psychology. You cannot deduce a person's entire psychology simply from knowing of their words typed from a computer screen. Also, you don't even know that all of the words typed under this username are from the same person. You can't know that, and it's simply NOT possible, unless you are literally sitting there with them, or have very strong evidence, which you cannot obtain from simply knowing of them on a website and having minimal interaction with them. Sure, you could obtain a theory which is 90% likely on a whim, but the other 10% chance is never accounted for without hard evidence. Never can someone say "_____ is a _____" over the internet, because for all you know I could be a very nice person in reality (outside the computer screen) which is actually true, and that all my mischief here is simply an innocent prank, and by the way, such a prank that is only done over text, which can never physically harm a person in any way. And hell, I never made any comments that would give people any negative feelings about themselves that could lead to suicidal thoughts or possible (very personal and directly sent) existential crises. However, Jakob, you, Maximus, and other users on the site, have done this to me, which almost led to my suicide. I'd even admitted to family members that I felt my life was useless because of some online acquaintances that had been bullying me on a few forums and treating me like a useless piece of trash that I felt I was. They hooked me up with a therapist, and I have record of this. I had been seeing that therapist for about 4-5 months, prior to leaving my former home state. My therapist helped me overcome my suicidal thoughts and existential crises that this forum, among a few other online communities, implanted into my brain.

One thing that the therapist told me was that it seemed I had a gullible personality, and that it seemed that I internally believed every insult someone told me, though I was not forward about it. Therefore, every allegation that I was "less" than people on this forum was internally believed by myself. I used things like "trolling" to cover that up. In order to overcome such internal problems, I have to face reality; first of all, different people will say different things about one person, so not all of those things can be true and a lot of them are merely opinions. For instance, if a person calls another person "mean", to another person they might be called "very nice and gentle", depending on the perspective. But to determine who is right depends on the person. You decide who you are. You decide who you want to believe. So am I just "merely a decoration"? If I choose not to believe what the cyberbully above just said, then it is not true to me, and therefore the statement does not affect me.

Also, it is more often that statements from people who know a person better are more reliable. I state that people who know a person very well and had a lot of experience being around them have a much better idea of how they are as a person than, for instance, someone who has briefly seen a few stated opinions of someone from an internet forum, who made only about 100 posts on their original account. That's basically like 100-150 conversational bits (though from me they usually contain a lot of words so let's just say around 1000-5000 sentences). A family member, for instance, has had a lot more conversation from me to them. Between me and them, probably millions, if not nearly a billion, sentences have been given from me to any of the closest ones. Obviously, though, a family member will love you even if you are an "asshole" in most other people's perceptions. So you have to look at other subjects.

Relationships partners, even previous ones, most of the time do not deny that they approve of me as a person. Most will say, if you asked them, that I'm very creative and smart, and that I go out of my way to help other people. So will friends, even the ones I left back in South Carolina upon moving to Maine with the polyamory. Coworkers have generally approved of me as at least a decent person to work with, and many have hung out with me on breaks and such numerous times. They identify me as a person who will go out of their way to even stay after her normal hours to do any additional work without receiving extra pay.

Though I cannot prove any of the above statements about myself, I don't need to. The reason is that you don't necessarily need to have any of that information proven to you simply because I don't know you, and we probably won't have any real-life interaction together. The real person who needs that information to be remembered is myself, and I'm telling you all of this information given to me by the therapist because you need to know that your efforts are futile, and somewhere in your misinformed brains you think that somehow you're continuing to hurt me. I'll bet anything you haven't even sat there and thought through any of the things I just said now; the fact that you don't know me, the fact that there are different perceptions about a person from many different people, and that the most reliable perceptions of a person 99% of the time come from very closely bonded people or people who have had a lot of experience together, such as coworkers, family, long-term real-life friends, or former or current relationship partners. The latter three do have a high likelihood of bias, but nonetheless do have their opinions formed from long-term experience with the person, indicating that they know a lot more about the person than, for instance, an exotic forum user who has never even had close contact with the person. All of these things didn't even go through your head for a second throughout your plots to make me feel bad and to give yourself some more security or fun or excitement or whatever your motive is for trying to harm me, and at first succeeding.

I will admit the spamming was done out of revenge, and out of insecurity. But, the insecurity initially came from the likes of you, who have clearly bullied me with the evil direct intent of exploiting human psychological insecurity, so the initial perpetrator is always to blame. You deserved no less, and in fact deserved much more than the small inconveniences I gave to this community for around a week before I saw it pointless to continue and gave up. I'll say no more, other than that I beg you to please continue your bullying with other users like a completely ignorant bunch of people, until you find an insecure user much more knowledgable of computer security than myself and that has a larger temper. Such a career is fairly common nowadays among young people in their 20s, and bipolar disorder and other temper management disorders are also fairly common. It's only a matter of time and chance. Once that happens, this website will go down in burning hot flames, and as I said above, I'll have no sympathy.

Nevertheless, insecurity exploitation is one of the most evil verbal manipulations one can do, just one point less than lying about committing a murder, as such a thing often causes suicidal thoughts and actions, and lessens a person's ability to work in the world. Bullying often shows a large effect in a person's personality, and you'd be surprised at how long-term the affects are. If only we lived in a world where people had a general respect for one another, and did not use such exploitation. Unfortunately, power is an essential motive, and I believe many users here wanted power over me for their own selfish reasons.

I am considering starting my own futurist website where users who are seen belittling others are banned on the spot. As the administrator, I won't leave any bias towards certain users as wjfox did, and will ban someone no matter their reputation. The community will revolve around respect for the opinions, ideas, and theories of others. The site will clearly state this in its forum policy as the top rule, and I will enforce it very strictly.

• ddmkm122 and Erowind like this

Astralator

Astralator

100 Billion Suns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationHamburg

colbert-popcorn.gif

• FrogCAT, As We Rise, Erowind and 1 other like this

Playing God is actually the highest expression of human nature. The urges to improve ourselves, to master our environment, [...] have been the fundamental driving forces of all of human history. Without these urges to ‘play God’, the world as we know it wouldn’t exist today.” - Ramez Naam

Erowind

Erowind

Psychonaut, Aspiring Mathematician and Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • LocationInside some convoluted formula I don't actually understand.

Good for you on finding some folks to hopefully spend a good bit of you're life with.

I caution on moving so quickly though, it takes years to get to know people and over time personalities change and dynamics shift. I personally would want to be in a relationship for at least 3-4 years before considering moving in with that person(s). I guess the exception to the rule is if we were already living communally a la co-housing or commune, but that's besides the point. Even after moving in, I'd probably want to be with a person for over a decade before declaring that they're my soulmate or life long partner, and with the exception that if our personalities diverged we could respectfully part and remain friends.

I guess what I'm saying is, don't speak for your long term future self, they will be a completely different person to who you are right now, for better or worse. In any case, I doubt anyone's intent on the forum was to have power over you or negatively influence suicidal tendencies. A lot of folks got very irritated including myself and given the dynamics on this forum that's pretty normal. You haven't been around long enough, but certain members while not meaning any harm, or in some cases just being cheeky (Smeargle) have roused a similar response. (Your escapade has definitely been the most disruptive that I know of though.)

If you're telling the truth I hope life leads you well in Freeport (am I only one who thought he was talking about Elite Dangerous?) If you're egging us on again though, welcome back. :popcorn:

• ddmkm122, Astralator, As We Rise and 2 others like this

Current status: slaving away for the math gods of Pythagoras VII.

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

@Nodisam,

Part of me envies you and your new life at Freeport.  I recently moved from a community near Freeport back here to California.  While California feels more like home to me, living in that area of Maine with its beautiful surroundings and genuinely nice people was a great and positive experience. 

As for your complaints about others in this forum, it sounds as if your therapist gave you some great advice.  I think we all need to think more in terms of hating the sin and loving the sinner.  We need to all learn better how to criticize opinions we disagree with while not using derogatory adjectives about person holding such opinions. We need to remember that we were all born ignorant and probably had some rather half-baked opinions along the way to reaching our present state of maturity, or immaturity as the case may be.  

Also, please to anyone with whom I carry on spirited debates, don't take my comments to mean that I think you stupid or to encourage you to depression or to entertaining suicidal thoughts.  There is an adage that goes something like "to think is to feel pain."  Sometimes learning the hard truths about our world involves a certain amount of psychic pain.  This is especially true for those that were taught to think in highly dysfunctional ways about the world and must now deal with perhaps unintended side effects of that education.  I think of myself as being very well educated.  I realize that not everybody benefited from the kind of high quality education that I received.  So I am a very luck fellow.  So, personally, I am just trying to share that luck with other folks.  So if you honestly think you have a better grasp of how the world works than I do, more power to you.  

• ddmkm122, Erowind and Nodisam the Time Traveller like this

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I have no opinion of the above user caltrek, but Erowind is one of the only users here who actually showed a decent amount of respect for me, even after knowing about my trolling and disruption on the site. For this I have to thank you for not being a dick like many of the others.

The fact is that I actually haven't been actively doing this amount of trolling activity since about age 13-14, when I was much less mature. It was because I got into a rage that I got the idea to stage that I'd been a troll all along. My immature days came back to me in nostalgia, and so I wanted to try it again. I'd already had literally hundreds of email addresses already created from previous forums I'd done similar attacks to after either rages or just because I wanted to identify myself under a certain original pseudonym as the typical "most famous troll" on that site. First I would establish some sort of bond with the community, obviously acting even less mature than I was on purpose to create a partial trolling suspicion from users. Then, when accused, or something else happened that got me banned, I would make several accounts to attack the website. Several times throughout my trolling history have I been accused of being reported to my ISP, and I find it ironic that none of the IPs I used got their internet shut down or even got known reports from any website about bad activity, which tells me that usually the reporting thing is a bluff. I never could figure out why it was only a threat and never went beyond that, but this seemed rather consistent, so I continued to do it without mercy on a few sites until I just plain got bored and my rage against certain users or administrators had faded. On one of the sites I had done an attack on where I actually was trying to be legitimate at the start of my time there, I was actually able to convince a moderator to talk to an admin about my return to the site, since I'd convinced him that I had grown up and no longer had a desire to troll or do anymore harm or drama to the site. The admin was convinced, and I was allowed to make a new account AND partially conceal my old identity so that my reputation on the site would not be known and would not affect users' perceptions of me.

I will not reveal any of the websites mentioned above.

Three years passed since discontinuing my habitual trolling. I'd found this site circa 2016, and decided to come here after a recent interest in futurology and after coming up with ideas of how the future may be and ideas for sci-fi novels I might write. Every single idea I had was without a doubt criticized and blatantly made fun of for no apparent reason that I could come up with other than power-control. Jakob particularly reminded me of an old acquaintance who had once humiliated me in a class in middle school. Nathan, the humiliator, would throw around his "intelligence" and made sure that was what people identified him with. For Jakob, it didn't seem AS blatant and obvious that he was throwing around his intelligence like that, but he certainly seemed to be arrogant about his opinions and acted in a similar manner when presenting such opinions. Since my ideas were clearly appreciated by people outside the internet before I joined the community and EVEN in some other online communities, I was pretty clearly shunned by everyone here for my ideas. I find it rather odd that I was shunned so badly, especially seeing how my ideas seemed to be very good to many other people, even including some who were quite knowledgable in sciences or technology.

After a while I just got angry, so I started to make a "half-trolling" statement where I claimed that my life was a 20-year simulation loop, giving an argument similar to that of the ontological religious theory. I started to dismiss people's actions against me, including the insults, as completely useless as the people making the insults were just AI units in a simulation of the allegedly present time (around the end of 2016). I said the motive of my being in such a simulation was to repeatedly relive my future nostalgia of my teenage and early adult years. I was afterwards accused of being insane, which I didn't understand as I was being slightly sarcastic about my claims that everything around me was a simulation, which is something I actually did want to believe at the time, but didn't actually believe. Another thing I found odd about this was that I'd also never been accused of being insane in any of my trolling history. Some linguistic evidence suggested that users were being somewhat sarcastic, ironic, or humorous when making the accusations, which suggested they may have been trolling back, which I didn't immediately realize when they made the claims due to my social naïvité.

When I realized that the comments were probably sarcastic in nature, I had gotten REALLY angry, and brought out the most evil side of me (which...isn't even that evil). I decided to admit to "trolling" to possibly change people's viewpoints of me in some way. I wanted to see what happened. As expected, people who initially bullied me were not amused, but ironically a few people who actually had some general respect for me (mostly Erowind) seemed impressed that I was able to pull such a feat off. This enticed my nostalgia, and convinced me that my next move was to relive my childhood.

Sometime shortly afterwards, I was banned for two weeks by wjfox after Jakob kept complaining about my "trolling". This REALLY REALLY got me angry, and so sometime shortly after the ban, I made a few new accounts pretending to be casual users. I wanted to leave behind some pretty obvious evidence that the users were just me using different pseudonyms. I can't remember everything I did, but particularly on the MetalSheep account I established a clear connection to the original account, complaining about her ban for reasons that didn't add up or make sense. I did this purposefully to get caught, and I just waited for the banhammer to come around.

Around this time, I'd also made a claim that I thought that an all-female human society would be a perfect society. My opinion of this was an outright lie, since I frequently have one-night stands with a lot of guys, and so does one other girl in my polyamory. We have a nature to commit to one another, but I simply can't commit to any one person sexually. I openly admit in public and on this forum that I'm pretty promiscuous, and I refuse to stop being such. I wanted to come out as a modern EXTREMIST feminist. I thought this opinion about an all-female society had a spice of good supporting factors which I applied to it on purpose; especially that the female crime rate is extremely low compared to the male crime rate. Also, most abuse cases happen to females by males and very rare are associated with female-to-male or even female-to-female in comparison. Many males are spiteful, but my case is often more safe as the guys that I choose to do things with tend to be shorter than me and submissive due to my preferences. I made MS353 also admit to supporting this rash and hateful theory towards men, which I directly intended to get me caught for the sockpuppetry as well.

I was indeed accused by Jakob and other users of MS353 being the same person as RSY, but the admin mysteriously didn't ban this account. The two users had some pretty hard evidence that I left behind on purpose for my own amusement. I made another account, I can't remember the name but like "Leo" or something that I'd planned to use for the same purpose, but forgot about the account and abandoned it where it was.

First of all, MetalSheep did not make any huge disturbances to the community that the admins would've noticed immediately. Presumably, wjfox is a busy person as I believe I've heard from other users somewhere, so he was probably too busy to go around profiling the IP of every user, and analyzing their actions precisely. I don't even believe he saw the forum posts where the accusations were held, and Jakob never filed any reports or complaints directly to the admin that I could see. The account just stayed a cold but almost surefire suspicion. But what I did afterwards is probably the reason why MetalSheep was not banned.

Shortly after MS353 was discovered by other users, I'd decided to take it to a whole another level. I had originally planned to use this account to do part of the attacks, but I thought I might as well maintain MS's claims of innocence to see if the account would still get banned after the attacks.

I'd made tens of accounts on FutureTimeline with only some of the literally hundreds of email addresses I have. I have a document on my computer listing all of my emails I've created over the years, and I checked them off one by one as I used them on every site during attacks, so that I wouldn't make the mistake of using certain emails over again, and didn't have to dig through them and forget a bunch had already been used. I usually get bored of attacks by around the 25th email address I use, which was also consistent with this attack on FT.

With each account, I'd make some derogatory comments to certain users on the site who had been bullying me, completely out of rage. Sometimes though, I'd just create nonsense spam with the accounts, which was also out of the same rage, but just to add a little spice of variety. With each account, I'd usually change the IP address, though sometimes during the first attack account range I didn't have to because wjfox didn't immediately ban the IP of each account until after he realized the pattern would continue ferociously. Also, after a long time of annoyance, wjfox saw no point in keeping the spam accounts there any longer, so he deleted all of the newcoming spam accounts and I believe also some of the older ones. So, I used my large range of some proxy and some local IP addresses by running around to all my friends' houses in the area and to local restaurants, stores, and other public facilities, to use their wifi for the attacks. I honestly could've just kept using the proxies and continued to run around locally, since not even half of my available local IPs were banned yet, and one even had a modem which allowed small changes to the IP directly on the modem.

However, the rage in me had nearly faded after conversing with certain forum users in private message. I had a PM conversation that I don't really remember all that well. I always archive all my posts inside the email addresses which I'm using at the time in order to keep messages that could potentially be deleted. I can't find my messages to and from Jakob, but I do know I archived them on some account and have yet to find them. I believe I attempted to apologize to Jakob in some manner, and said in another life we could've been friends, which I don't really remember my real feelings about that but I suspect I was trying to emotionally manipulate him to see if I could get an amusing reaction. Jakob maintained his arrogant attitude even after the apology, which I still can't find goddamnit.

I sent a message to the whole forum on a comment that had said something along the lines of "You leave me alone, I'll leave you alone." And I left the forum, until today. I checked around 8 hours later, and the comment and the account I was using to make the public comment was deleted. I believe the account was called "Elliotta".

That week, or at least some large part of it, consisted of war between me and the site. No one could really declare a winner of this war, as I'd just simply given up and no detrimental actions were made against me by FT. I will say that some of the accounts were supplied and used by the two other girls in the polyamorous relationship I'd been in for two years as of May of 2017, but these accounts were relatively few, and I believe were also deleted. I was certainly not alone; I had support throughout the entire trolling process, start to finish, by my relationship partners, who also have extensive history in online trolling. Of course, their trolling habits differ significantly from mine and from one another, and I tend to be a lot more of an obsessive kind of troll than them, as I tend to, as a person, have trouble letting go of things in general. That's why they were only willing to physically participate in a minor manner besides the moral support.

Finally, I almost forgot to mention that I'd pretended to be a male throughout my time on the forum. At around early 2014, I had dated a guy online who actually did and still does go under the pseudonym of "RSY". I told him that I wanted to use his username and pretend to be a guy on a lot of accounts after that in order to conceal my identity as a female, as for a long time I disputed whether I actually am female and thought I could be transgender. I wanted to do this so that I could feel like an actual male and be conceived as an actual male, AND have his YouTube account and other of HIS info as proof that I was male. Some of the videos on his YT account, but not many, use his own voice. After a long Skype discussion, the original RSY person approved of me partially using his ONLINE identity, but not to conceal or use his real name or a picture of the real him as part of the deal on any of MY posts under this pseudonym, so I never gave out a true "male" real-life name for myself during this long period. He said that if I concealed the wrong information, he would report me to someone for fraud or non-permissive disclosure of his personal information. RSY saw it as beneficial because it could give an opportunity for more people to know about his YouTube channel and gaming videos, which I actually have no interest in. In accordance with my theory that I was transgender, I had tried to cross-dress on occasion, but never got solidly into it as something about it just felt weird to me for some reason. Sometime around the time right after I joined FT, however, sometime in 2016, I concluded that I'd wanted nothing to do with being a male, wanted to keep my current gender, and decided that I was not a transgender, but was just experiencing some confusing times. But to admit to FT that early that I'd changed my mind might arouse some confusion, and ask why I used someone else's pseudonym to cover up who I really was to some partial degree. So I decided to wait a little while at least until I admitted the truth and asked for my username to be changed. Also, the real RSY and I had an argument over me trolling with an account I used under his name, and him and I are unfortunately no longer friends. He wasn't happy that I was doing that, because he feared it would give him negative reputation. Understandable, which is one of the reasons why I quitted around week later instead of continuing for months. On other newly joined communities I'd joined around that time, I used another pseudonym and presented myself as me, a female. I never used the name RSY again.

I had considered reliving my old occupation as a serial troll to several online communities under identities I created myself, so I went in search of new ones. I had found one forum which I will not mention here which I planned to ease my way into a trolling attack after enticing a user to argue with me in some way and in some situation, establishing a motive for the attack. However, I'd given up my plans after the suicidal thoughts really started to kick in hard. Instead of planning troll attacks, I was actively planning a suicide in which I'd find a convicted felon or sex offender and hire him or her (giving them all of my savings money) to kill me unexpectedly at a random. I would give them permission to do whatever they felt like to me in this instance as well before killing me, including rape, since I no longer cared about my life or my welfare or well being any longer, as long as nothing stopped the murder. I actually had an idea of a sex offender in my area who recently got parole at the time to whom I would reach concerning the plot. But miraculously, I got to a therapist before I actively went out trying to find a person, especially adult male, fitting this description. Thank everyone in my family, relationship, and professional life for helping me through my struggles which almost ended in a brutal assisted suicide that was to be staged as a sex-motivated murder. Right now, I could be dead instead of being here in Maine living very happily with my new love circle as was originally planned. I was also prescribed with medication which I will not reveal which helped me to feel better.

Now that you all know my motivations and actions to almost the complete extent to which I could describe them, leaving out a few minor details, may give you an idea of the kind of person I am on the outside. I'm just a kid in an adult's body. I get excited, I get angry, and use trolling to cover up insecurities or anger. You might think your own opinions about me, but even within these hours of typing this message, it still doesn't amount to all the information you DON'T know about me, and never will. Assumptions that I am a "bad person" can be dismissed immediately when saw. My actions were naïve and of an innocent, childish nature. Like I said, I did this shit a lot when I was like 13. It was an addiction back then, and for a short period I regained the trolling addiction. Never did I truly intend to harm anybody, and I really didn't, but instead just caused annoyance to users, especially ones for whom I had held contempt. I've seen much worse trolls, in the sense that they were just plain assholes. Users of 4chan, for instance, are often just sick trolls with no morals, and are willing to literally hurt people and kill people over the internet for their own amusement. Many have doubted this statement I often make about 4chan, but if you don't believe some people wouldn't mind killing on there, try looking up some of the following keywords on Google: girl, suicide, kill, 4chan, trolls. I was unaware of most activity on the 4chan community until finding out that a lot of the people hanging around at places like /b/ were the ruthless and amoral kinds of trolls that in my opinion could be easily compared in sociopathy with murderers and serial rapists. I don't ever want to visit 4chan, as I just see it as a disgusting place with admins and mods that apparently very poorly watch over what goes on there. In my eyes, certain portions of 4chan are like one of the "bad neighborhoods" of a city, except that city is the internet. Poor (law) enforcement, dirty and questionable happenings, questionable people hanging around there, etc. all seem to describe certain portions of 4chan.

Anyway, I went completely off-topic. The point is that there's a lot worse that could've been done that I in fact didn't do. I'm not even a cold person at all. I'd never do anything to directly hurt anyone beyond just general annoyance and stupid messing around. At the most, I'd compare my attacks to casual teasing or horseplay. It doesn't even amount to vandalism in a public park, since bad messages can be removed almost instantly on sight and so can accounts, and therefore attacks don't leave permanent scars, UNLESS of course they somehow emotionally affect a person. I go out of my way to make sure that my comments are not emotionally degrading, and especially not to the point where the statements are anywhere near believable. I believe that some users here, however, did not show me the same courtesy, and contributed in a potential killing that could've already happened by now.

• ddmkm122 likes this

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationArgentina

I have a doubt, you are other user called SoundWave?

Infinite

Infinite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationDublin, Ireland
Yeah, I would advise you to develop some self discipline immediately and stay away from internet forums. Just focus on your actual life, all of this internet stuff is bullshit, a waste of your time and detrimental to your mental health. Read more books and spend more time with your friends and partners. Gluck

Is minic an fhírinne searbh.

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • 5,227 posts
  • LocationIn the Basket of Deplorables

LOL, this is very entertaining. I love the cute little vendetta you've got against me.

But I think I know the truth now. RSY is a puny little man with no goals and no ambitions in life, who lives in his parents' basement at 25, and has nothing better to do than spend his days puking putrid garbage all over some--maybe many--internet forums. (I don't know which is more sad, trolling this much, or pretending to be prolific at trolling.)

PS: When you get banned, take it like a man, as I and EVanimations, and presumably others, did.

Click 'show' to see quotes from great luminaries.

Spoiler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Besides the "living with parents" part, I must say that I wish all the rest of the stuff were true sometimes. Life as a man would probably be much better than this life, for many reasons. But I've come to establish the fact that I am indeed a woman, whether or not I desire to be a man simply does not classify me as a transgender. Living with parents, 25, in his basement, wow, that actually sounds like the man that would fit my description if I was one, and if I hadn't found this miraculous relationship I'm now in. I'd probably be living with my mom, admittedly. Having periods sucks, wearing bras sucks, and being expected to act "feminine" by some people all the time is probably the most sucky of all, but I simply am not a man, because that's just not me.

Jakob is right. I have no more real-life goals anymore. I'm happy here in Maine, and I'm going to be here for the rest of my life, without question! If I'm happy here, you have no right to take away that happiness from me. In Maine, I have everything I could ever want and then some. I can be a loser without judgment, and I can be a loser with TWO other people who I matched with in every way I can imagine. I love my two partners Emily and Anne more than I could ever love anyone! My life is wonderful right now! I'm going to leave this forum now. I'm not even really sure why I came back to this site where a bunch of sick-minded sociopaths hang around. I'll probably see at least one of you on some list of serial killers one day on an internet search, seeing how you find the fact that I nearly died crushing the hearts of many people "very entertaining". I have a job that I like even if it doesn't pay well, and I can walk around town to get to wherever I need to go easily! Soon, I'll be able to be in the snow! The severe weather! The place I can finally be in complete happiness! I'm as happy as can be! I've finally put my life where it needed to be, and I don't need anything else! Maine and this relationship is what I needed! The snow is what I needed for all these long and gruesome and horrible years! I hate the city, and I hate the heat! Both of these things give me SEVERE nervous breakdowns, and I'm glad I'm finally away from these things! So am I a true "loser"? Don't ask me that question, moron. Of course not, because I am satisfied with my own life, and I simply don't answer to the expectations of others. I am also very safe here, and most of the people are very nice and accepting, unlike what I've found in this community.

I'm going to start my own futurist community where people are more accepting. I want nothing to do with my life here on FutureTimeline any longer. This site is one obsession out of all the various obsessions I have that I must get rid of!

I want NO replies to this topic anymore! I want someone to lock this thread! I've had it with these people! They can all go to hell (figure of speech)!

Now I'm going to make myself some 4 AM ice cream and rub ice cubes on my face. I need to feel something cold again to relieve the stress.

• ddmkm122 likes this

Alislaws

Alislaws

Democratic Socialist Materialist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • LocationLondon

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

ddmkm122

ddmkm122

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationRochester, New York, The United States Of America.
What happened?
Why can I no longer View this guy's Profile?

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Members
  • 6,730 posts

Probably banned him

To follow my work on tropical cyclones

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationArgentina

He will surely come back

ddmkm122

ddmkm122

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationRochester, New York, The United States Of America.

Probably banned him

For what?

The Storyteller

The Storyteller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Probably banned him

For what?

Because I fought with Jakob too much.

• ddmkm122 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic