Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Terrorism & Senseless Violence News & Discussions

Jihadist attack Le Campement Kangaba Bamako Mali Africa

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,148 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda

Charlottesville: man charged with murder after car rams counter-protesters at far-right event. 20-year-old James Fields of Ohio arrested on Saturday following attack at ‘Unite the Right’ gathering

A man has been arrested and charged with murder after a car rammed into a group of people peacefully protesting against a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday, killing one person and injuring 19.
In a separate incident, two police officers were killed when their helicopter crashed.
Police said the fatal victim of the car ramming was a 32-year-old woman and that they were attempting to notify her family before releasing more details.
Col Martin Kumer, the superintendent of Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail, told the Guardian that 20-year-old James Fields of Ohio had been arrested following the attack.
“He has been charged with second degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding and failing to stop at an accident that resulted in a death,” Kumer said in an email.

Nobody's gonna take my drone, I'm gonna fly miles far too high!
Nobody gonna beat my drone, it's gonna shoot into the sky!

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,148 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda

White Supremacists Brutally Attack Black Teen Next To Charlottesville Police HQ

A disturbing video shows a group of white supremacists brutally attacking a young black man Saturday in Charlottesville, Va.
The footage, recorded by The Daily Caller News Foundation, captures at least five individuals beating up on a young black man with heavy objects, including large wooden planks and sticks.

The incident took place in the early afternoon, shortly after police cleared out Emancipation Park (formerly Lee Park). A skirmish broke out inside a parking garage, right next door to the Charlottesville Police Department.

At least one of the men appeared to be holding a shield with the logo of American Vanguard, a fringe white nationalist group.

Jason Charter, a Washington, D.C.-based activist, said he was present outside the parking garage.

“When I arrived, I saw multiple members of a white supremacist group beating senselessly an African American man while the police stood there and watched,” Charter said.

drY2BO4.jpg

Nobody's gonna take my drone, I'm gonna fly miles far too high!
Nobody gonna beat my drone, it's gonna shoot into the sky!

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,966 posts
  • LocationLondon

QiS30Bv.jpg

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 7,966 posts
  • LocationLondon

Yet another vehicular attack in London. No deaths (yet) though, only injuries.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41538762

MarcZ

MarcZ

Chief Flying Car Critic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,241 posts
  • LocationCanada

Yet another vehicular attack in London. No deaths (yet) though, only injuries.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41538762

Except it is not an attack. It's an accident.

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 5,220 posts

White Nationalist Terror in The U.S. This Past Year

https://www.alternet...error-just-year

Introduction:

Webster’s Dictionary defines terrorism as the "calculated use of violence (or threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature.” To hear neocons, Republicans, the Christian right and the so-called alt-right tell it, such violence is exercised primarily by Muslims and people of color. But history does not bear that out in the least, especially in the United States. For all the damage they've inflicted, Jihadist organizations such as ISIS, al-Qaeda and the Taliban do not have the market cornered on violent extremism. While it’s true that the deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history—al-Qaeda’s assault on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on 9/11—was carried out by far-right Islamists, most of the country’s recent domestic terrorist activity has come from a combination of white supremacists, white nationalists, neo-Nazis, extreme Christianists and far-right militia groups. 

From the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995, which killed 168 people, to Christianist Jim David Adkisson’s rampage at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian University Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, on July 27, 2008, far-right white terrorism has posed the most persistent domestic terrorist threat in the U.S. And under President Donald Trump, white extremists have grown emboldened, as evidenced by the murder of activist Heather D. Heyer in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August.

We may never know the motivations or political ideology of the Las Vegas shooter, but one thing is for certain: that is one mass killing that Fox News and Ann Coulter won’t be able to blame on people of color.

The article goes on to review nine specific incidents.

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Members
  • 6,747 posts

5 dead after shooting at elementary school in Northern California.
Another day in America.

http://www.latimes.c...1114-story.html

At least five people are dead following a shooting at an elementary school in Northern California on Tuesday morning, according to authorities.

Among the dead are the gunman, who was killed by police, authorities said.
<snip>
Authorities said the shooting occurred around 8 a.m. in Rancho Tehama, near Red Bluff, about 120 miles northwest of Sacramento.
<snip>

To follow my work on tropical cyclones

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Members
  • 6,747 posts

now 300 dead

http://www.bbc.com/n...e-east-42118994

To follow my work on tropical cyclones

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jihadist attack, Le Campement Kangaba, Bamako, Mali, Africa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users