Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

I keep forgetting, what's people's problems with moderates?

politics viewpoints moderate centerism centre left left centre right

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ewolf20

Ewolf20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationColumbia,sc
seriously I'm curious as to why people have issues with people in the grey area of things.

As We Rise

As We Rise

I came back~!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
Many non-moderate individuals are under the delusion that people must be either on one side, or the other; otherwise they're bonkers.
  • Mike the average likes this

Let us all come together and help save the world, one tree at a time.

nomad

nomad

The Darkness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Because the far left sees moderates as fascist white supremecists and the far right sees moderates as satanic pedophiles because succumbing to political extremism is essentially the same as contracting a mental illness.

• Ewolf20 likes this

Cats.

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,155 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda

Moderates come off as enablers and compromisers to extremists.

• caltrek likes this
Nobody's gonna take my drone, I'm gonna fly miles far too high!
Nobody gonna beat my drone, it's gonna shoot into the sky!

Ewolf20

Ewolf20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationColumbia,sc
I'm asking because some people claim moderates keep the status quo or use it to deflect criticism. I honestly don't get this.

Wolfbane

Wolfbane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationHarja
Oh, Ewolf, are not all Men extremists? Is it not extreme to eat the very ground you stand on? Until the soil rots and your own children can eat no longer?

Is Nature not also extreme? Yes it is, and cold...

Moderates, my fellow wolf, are merely extremists who are lying to themselves...

Tell me, have you ever spoken with a moderate member of the Elephants' Party? Then, you are as deluded as they are! For they believe in killing thousands of people every year in the name of a Man who was nailed to a tree thousands of years ago because he came to bring peace. And they believe this peaceful Man will soon come down from the clouds to murder everyone who doesn't believe in him! This is as extreme as their worship of deep-fried chocolates and their obedience to your Yellow King. Heed my words: Fear the name Ronald McDonald!

And those who call themselves moderates, who are they? Sheep, my fellow wolf, they are frightened sheep who quiver in numbers, and believe the world should be a safe, quiet place. But it is not, the world has always been cold... and brutal... your double cheeseburgers betray you... your veins clog with tobasco sauce... the reckoning of all your greasy pizzas descends upon you...

What is it to fear? If death is an end, then so be it. For there is no pain in that, except the pain that is left to the living. And if death is not an end, then what more than a wonderful journey...

Ewolf20

Ewolf20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationColumbia,sc
bump

Wolfbane

Wolfbane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationHarja
What is the meaning of the Bump?

What is it to fear? If death is an end, then so be it. For there is no pain in that, except the pain that is left to the living. And if death is not an end, then what more than a wonderful journey...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: politics, viewpoints, moderate, centerism, centre left, left, centre right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users