Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

2100: Sea Levels exponetially higher

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Alpha Centari

Alpha Centari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Here's another prediction I see often and think deserves a spot in the timeline. With multiple reliable sources online from Wikipedia, Washington Post, Boston Globe and even NASA. A lot of scientists, researchers and futurologists all seem to agree that by the end of this century sea levels will have risen substainsly higher than what it already is.

CT3OPZk.jpg

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts
  • LocationIn the Basket of Deplorables

Pretty sure it's already on there. Maybe read the timeline first?

Click 'show' to see quotes from great luminaries.

Spoiler

Alpha Centari

Alpha Centari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Oops, seems you're right. there's a sea level rise prediction for the year 2099 here I mislooked.

Alpha Centari

Alpha Centari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Oops, seems you're right. there's a sea level rise prediction for the year 2099 here I mislooked.

Actually, upon reading that prediction it seems to only talk about sea levels rising just in the lowland areas such as the Maldives and the evacuation of such sites. Perhaps my prediction can be added sepretely, merged with the 2099 prediction or vise versa to elaborate the sea level rise prediction affecting the world as a whole and describing what this'll bring in the nearby 22nd century and so on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users