Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Blessings

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Wolfbane

Wolfbane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationHarja

Blessings. I am Wolfbane.

Tonight the moon is full...

Did any of you notice?

I have seen many of you confess you seek to become something other than what you are. You crafted tools and medicines to change yourselves, did you not? I too have this desire. I wish to be a wolf. How I have longed to run with my brothers and sisters, chasing game through the snow, with ice wind on my pelt. To hunt - and be hunted. It is Nature's way. Too often Man forgets, in fact seldom does he remember...

I have a question. Why does Man so often tell me to face the Real World? The Real World is a prison of Man's own making. He has forsaken his roots and forgotten. It is a Fake World that Man has built, a cruel world. I will not live in your Fake World. I will not be your slave!

Do you think a time will come when Man can shapeshift into a wolf? Or see through the eyes of an animal?

DO NOT LAUGH! For I have seen the future, your future, and it is bleak. Poisons saturate the earth, air and sea. It has always been kill or be killed, and those of you who forget this truth, you stumble like a drunkard through the eyes of your enemies...

What is it to fear? If death is an end, then so be it. For there is no pain in that, except the pain that is left to the living. And if death is not an end, then what more than a wonderful journey...

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Welcome.

As We Rise

As We Rise

I came back~!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
The moon is full on this evening, I keep count. Welcome to this forum. I hope to have wonderful discussions with you.
  • Erowind and Wolfbane like this

Let us all come together and help save the world, one tree at a time.

Water

Water

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

uh.. hi 

Wolfbane

Wolfbane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationHarja

Yes, hello...

You are right, As We Rise. I have seen your profile and you alone seem to understand. People should take heed and listen to her.

What is it to fear? If death is an end, then so be it. For there is no pain in that, except the pain that is left to the living. And if death is not an end, then what more than a wonderful journey...

Time_Traveller

Time_Traveller

Master of Time Travel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Jordan, 1 January 3025 C.E.

Welcome to FT Wolfbane.

I want to go ahead of Father Time with a scythe of my own.

H. G. Wells

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,750 posts

welcome

To follow my work on tropical cyclones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users