Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Evidence of The Virtuality Of Our World

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Alpha Centari

Alpha Centari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
https://youtu.be/3CyN8rYdX6g

Very interesting video if I say so myself.

FrogCAT

FrogCAT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationA Virtual Worlf

Worlf

• wjfox, That-Guy, As We Rise and 1 other like this

"That's me inside your head."   "I wanna need your love…  I’m a broken rose,   I wanna need your love…"   "And when we fall, we will fall together."

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Worlf

A moderator should fix the title

• Alpha Centari likes this

FrogCAT

FrogCAT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationA Virtual Worlf

Worlf

A moderator should fix the title

I know, just thought it was funny.

As for the video, still not convinced our world is virtual. It certainly was interesting, though the guys voice probably helped with that.

"That's me inside your head."   "I wanna need your love…  I’m a broken rose,   I wanna need your love…"   "And when we fall, we will fall together."

Alpha Centari

Alpha Centari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Worlf

I mean't to say world, world!
  • FrogCAT and rennerpetey like this

Nerd

Nerd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Edited by Nerd, 28 August 2017 - 10:49 PM.

Alpha Centari

Alpha Centari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

I kind of find it insulting that people think the world is virtual. I need VR to advance to the point where we can live in it quickly and so badly it's not even fumy. The universe being virtual doesn't make sense anyway. I saw a video that said that we can never truly recreate reality atom by atom with technology, so what alien tech created this world if it's virtual then?

Well, it was only a couple of decades ago when the field of Computer Science became well known and studied widespread across varies colleges and universities globally, and even more recently when high realistic Computer graphics and animation capabilities became possible. So there's a lot we don't know about Virtuality yet. So is it true that me, you, are friends, our family and every single thing in this universe is nothing but a bunch of 0's and 1's with highly advanced programming and graphics completely indistinguishable from a "real universe." Maybe, maybe not. As Neil Degrasse Tyton said "the chances our world is a computer simulation is about 50 50." and has Elon Musk says "there's a one to billion chance we're not living in a simulation." If true, then when we play VR, we're pretty much in a simulation within a simulation. Sounds like the matrix on steroids if you ask me.

rennerpetey

rennerpetey

To infinity, and beyond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationLost in the Delta Quadrant

I kind of find it insulting that people think the world is virtual. I need VR to advance to the point where we can live in it quickly and so badly it's not even fumy. The universe being virtual doesn't make sense anyway. I saw a video that said that we can never truly recreate reality atom by atom with technology, so what alien tech created this world if it's virtual then?

Your video may have said we can never recreate the world with technology, but could you create a completely new world.

Pope Francis said that atheists are still eligible to go to heaven, to return the favor, atheists said that popes are still eligible to go into a void of nothingness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users