Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Future invention point system game I'm creating

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Maximum7

Maximum7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
I am making a game where each future invention gives you 5 points. Once you accumulate to 100, you win. Each 5 points unlocks a new invention.

Here's what I have so far

+5 James Webb Space Telescope
+10 Quantum computer
+15 Fusion reactor
+20 Fusion rocket

Does anybody have any cool, creative invention ideas for +25 to +100? I'm looking for out of the box stuff. Everything that I have is too generic.
Also if you could, could you arrange it like I did in a vertical list with the plus sign and the number. Thanks

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts
  • LocationIn the Basket of Deplorables

If I invent a fusion reactor, I'll expect billions of dollars, not 15 points in some card game.

Click 'show' to see quotes from great luminaries.

Spoiler

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,512 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

If I invent a fusion reactor, I'll expect billions of dollars, not 15 points in some card game.

Always the capitalist. :)

What are you without the sum of your parts?

rennerpetey

rennerpetey

To infinity, and beyond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationLost in the Delta Quadrant

Not to be a downer man, but this card game you keep trying to invent, nobody would buy it.  So, unless you want it for educational purposes, you should do something else with your life.

Also, if you're looking for future inventions, do some research and think some up yourself.

• Jakob and Pisiu369 like this

Pope Francis said that atheists are still eligible to go to heaven, to return the favor, atheists said that popes are still eligible to go into a void of nothingness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users