Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Amazing Youtube series I found

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kombaticus

Kombaticus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Hi folks, I recently found an awesome youtube series by a gentleman named Isaac Arthur.  He discusses a wide array of topics, from futurology and consciousness to black holes and artificial intelligence.  Just thought I'd put it out there, it would be a great source of topics for discussion.

Here's an example on Mind Augmentation.

• Jakob and Nerd like this

"Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is an illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and I am content." -Conan the Cimmerian

TranscendingGod

TranscendingGod

2020's the decade of our reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Sorry to burst your bubble but this guy's already been whored around this forum quite a bit. 

The growth of computation is doubly exponential growth. 

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts
  • LocationIn the Basket of Deplorables

I've been a fan of his for several months.

Click 'show' to see quotes from great luminaries.

Spoiler

Kombaticus

Kombaticus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Sorry to burst your bubble but this guy's already been whored around this forum quite a bit. 

Shame.  What's the general consensus on him?

"Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is an illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and I am content." -Conan the Cimmerian

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts
  • LocationIn the Basket of Deplorables

Shame.  What's the general consensus on him?

That he is awesome.

• Erowind likes this

Click 'show' to see quotes from great luminaries.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users