Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Interplanetary Trade

interplanetary trade spacee eceonomy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,244 posts
  • LocationIn the Basket of Deplorables

More greatness from Isaac Arthur.

Click 'show' to see quotes from great luminaries.

Spoiler

Unity

Unity

Information Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,449 posts
I liked it, but I disagree with his views on wormholes, post-biological intelligence, and ftl anything. It got me thinking about how future planetary architecture might change because of the possibility of bombarding the Earth with asteroids from space. What kind of cities would we have under such conditions? What kind of layout would there be on a planetary globe for living spaces and transportation?

Outlook

Outlook

Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationWherever Alien Observer by Grouper could be played.
I had a thread a while back about how humans may develop underground as debris from interplanetary warfare would become common. But asteroids with their predictable orbits should be easy to deflect with an AI controlled rocket.
  • Jakob likes this
Everything is predefined.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users