so with the trends that going on like the recent generation z being more conservative, increase in plant base diets, as well as other stuff, I'm going to guess things might setback n terms of social issues but not that much.
so here are my dumb predictions based on alternate history:
- more younger republicans in the next coming years (but the younger you are, the more likely you can learn to change)
- less liberals
- more focus on technology
- if plant based diets grow in popularity, we might see a bit of a downturn in global warming but not by much.
- changes in farming. more focused and growing fruits, vegetables, and fungi.
- if we ended up using educational reforms in third world countries, population growth would slow to a neat halt.
- not much to say for the political system since it's gonna take years for the second party to be considered outdated after a thousand years or sooner. and, for us to have a decent string of female presidents.
i tried to make this somewhat realist but i failed. it feels too unrealistic to happen.
1. I think less focused on technology as people need to value education and the current political trends suggest our educational system won't be funded as well. These people are religious nuts that think science is bad. (The deplorables). Tech and science will become a east asian thing during the next 40-50 years as China becomes the worlds super power.
2. Not likely...Maybe the small population of hardcore liberals may go vegan at a higher percentage but most moderates and conservatives will probably eat more meat.
3. More economic haters of the safetynet, science investment and probably a lot of them will wish to go back to the cowboy days. The current trend suggest that this is the reality of the short term no matter if it is good or bad and of course I think it is really bad as our middle class will likely become very small as the rich take most of the wealth. There's a reason we had unions, anti-trust and consumer protections...acting like this has changed is just dumb.
4. I don't think fruit will be more important part of farmer at all...See 2.
5. Probably but with current population trends we'll probably do away with such policies that limit population growth.
6. Between the me too shit I doubt we'll have any female presidents the next 20-50 years.