Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Prometheus

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,942 posts
  • LocationLondon
New trailer.

http://en.wikipedia....ometheus_(film)

• Craven likes this

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,189 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
And trailer for movie itself:

• Deadbolt likes this
"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone."

Caiman

Caiman

Administratus Extremus

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
I am really stoked for this film. Ridley Scott has been playing down the links to Alien, but I think that's very much 'damage control' because of the damage done to the franchise by recent entries such as AVP and Resurrection, etc... it's obvious that this film has more than superficial links to the original Alien movie and I am really looking forward to it exploring more of the background behind the ship and creature found on LV-426 in the first film. Can't wait!
~Jon

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Members
  • 3,829 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

I am really stoked for this film. Ridley Scott has been playing down the links to Alien, but I think that's very much 'damage control' because of the damage done to the franchise by recent entries such as AVP and Resurrection, etc... it's obvious that this film has more than superficial links to the original Alien movie and I am really looking forward to it exploring more of the background behind the ship and creature found on LV-426 in the first film. Can't wait!

I've always wondered what that U-shaped super-structure in the first Alien movie was. I never imagined that humans from an earlier era was involved with it somehow!
What are you without the sum of your parts?

GNR Rvolution

GNR Rvolution

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationLondon
Aye, I'm really up for this film, although I hope they don't mess up the plot, I worry that this plot about humans being involved in the original spaceship sounds a little ludicrous. I mean it was meant to look for all intents and purposes that the ship was of alien origin, and nothing to do with humans, I'm not sure how they can backtrack on that...
All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Members
  • 3,829 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Aye, I'm really up for this film, although I hope they don't mess up the plot, I worry that this plot about humans being involved in the original spaceship sounds a little ludicrous. I mean it was meant to look for all intents and purposes that the ship was of alien origin, and nothing to do with humans, I'm not sure how they can backtrack on that...

Exactly!
What are you without the sum of your parts?

Caiman

Caiman

Administratus Extremus

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
The U shaped ship (known as ‘The Derelict’) is still going to be of alien origin, from my understanding, we’ll just get to see how [in the original Alien movie] the company knew about it in the first place and directed the Nostromo to investigate, and Ash to bring back the creature...
~Jon

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,189 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
https://www.weylandi....com/#/timeline :)
"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,189 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow

Edited by Craven, 17 March 2012 - 07:24 PM.

• GNR Rvolution likes this

Caiman

Caiman

Administratus Extremus

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts

https://www.weylandi....com/#/timeline :)

ha, this is great, but a hopelessly optimistic timeline of events that could never truly unfold at such pace, sadly!

The new IMAX trailer is great.

I think this timeline and the end of that trailer especially, sweep aside any lingering doubts that this film is intrinsically connected to the Alien universe and is definitely a prequel.
~Jon

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,189 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
Here is full & HD version:

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,189 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow

New viral.

Wonderfully creepy.

GNR Rvolution

GNR Rvolution

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationLondon
That was awesome! Reminds me a lot of the cronenburg stuff from the late 70s and early 80s

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.

Guyverman1990

Guyverman1990

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
!

New international trailer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users