Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

RMS Titanic

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,465 posts
  • LocationLondon

Incredible video. I didn't have time to watch the full 2 hours and 40 minutes, but you can skip to different parts.

The final few minutes are terrifying.

Very effective use of sound effects.

• Cody930 and Jakob like this

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,658 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Incredible video. I didn't have time to watch the full 2 hours and 40 minutes, but you can skip to different parts.

The final few minutes are terrifying.

Very effective use of sound effects.

The very last part where the stern went under a lot quicker than I thought.

• wjfox likes this
What are you without the sum of your parts?

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,586 posts
  • LocationSome Underground Sweatshop Probably

Thomas Andrews, the ship's designer, estimates 1-2 hours before the ship sinks.

Holy hell...

"My entire life has led up to the moment where my crowning achievement turns out to be a tragic failure that will probably kill thousands of innocent people - and I'm one of them."

That's what I'd be thinking in his position. I'd actually be hysterical. I wouldn't be able to live on and I might just hope the sinking ship kills me

I always imagined the future as a time of more reason, empathy, and peace, not less. It's time for a change.
Attention is currency in the "free marketplace of ideas".
I do other stuff besides gripe about the future! Twitter Youtube DeviantArt +-PATREON-+

As We Rise

As We Rise

Your stereotypical triggered millennial.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts
There was enough room on that door for both of them.

History will remember Trump supporters as brainwashed as*holes who voted against their own freedom, self-preservation, and right to live.

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,586 posts
  • LocationSome Underground Sweatshop Probably

I'm tired of seeing this! Maybe there was enough room for them both but the act of getting on would have tipped it over, sinking it and leaving them both to tread water and freeze to death! Gawd!

I always imagined the future as a time of more reason, empathy, and peace, not less. It's time for a change.
Attention is currency in the "free marketplace of ideas".
I do other stuff besides gripe about the future! Twitter Youtube DeviantArt +-PATREON-+

As We Rise

As We Rise

Your stereotypical triggered millennial.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It would at least be less frustrating for the audience if Hollywood put them both on the door.

Also, it wouldn't necessarily tip over if Rose had been on the other end of the door, holding it down with her weight.

History will remember Trump supporters as brainwashed as*holes who voted against their own freedom, self-preservation, and right to live.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users