Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

The Life of Prophet Muhammad-BBC-Full Hd

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

Member Since August 23 /2010

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,959 posts

Very intresting documentary on Muhammad life.

OunknnownO

OunknnownO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 10,959 posts
well all religions are controversial and have their fellacies

shane_allen

shane_allen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationMinnesotta
Such as "religion is BS". Sort of a fallacious right out of the gate.

Check out /r/futuretimeline and voice you opinion on when various technologies will emerge.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 10,959 posts
So basically, Muhammed is just a guy who claimed that he didnt know how to read and write and the fact that he dictated the Quaran makes him a prophet according to some locals of the epoch. Then I was curios to know if he did some miracle during his life and according to the video and some historical account he only separated the moon one time when he was asked to show his power. I wonder if he paid some people to spread this rumor. it is so easy to do so. Even visionaries in italy do things like this in modern days. Muhammed had also war tatics, he killed 1000s of people with his army and then spoke about love and forgivness in the book. i think if a real prophet exhists he should wins his enemies with virtue and not with blades. While I respect many Islamic belives my conclusion is that if a God exhists he must be better than that. This is my agnostic prespective. From an atheist prespective God is simply a fairy tale not any different from the Beauty and the Beast. And as for Islam itself.. well i think he was created to have a commercal and buisness center (the city of Mecca) complitely autonomus from the power of Christians and Jews. That maybe the real reason behind Islam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users