Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

US may have accidentally helped to start Falklands war by encouraging Argentinians to invade islands, admits ex-CIA chief

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MarcZ

MarcZ

Chief Flying Car Critic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,121 posts
  • LocationCanada

Well, oops. Must make for awkward conversation between the Americans and the Britons. 

http://www.dailymail...-CIA-chief.html

Edit: Can someone change the title, darn Daily Mail! >:(

Edited by MarcZ, 30 December 2012 - 01:54 AM.

LowLevelFunctionary

LowLevelFunctionary

The Classical Liberal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Whilst their position may not have helped, they at least didn't do an April Glaspie.

Demo

Demo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Britain and the US have one of the strongest ties between two countries in history, and the Argentines thought the US would side with them?

Either someone was drinking something seriously strong, or in classic Daily Mail style this is complete codswallop.

Edit: How on Earth do I change the lowercase in my username, it's incredibly irritating.

Edited by demo, 30 December 2012 - 04:06 AM.

• Practical Mind likes this

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,524 posts
  • LocationLondon

Edit: How on Earth do I change the lowercase in my username, it's incredibly irritating.

There you go - I've changed it for you. :)

Demo

Demo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

I love you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users