Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

My name's Phil

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Vector

Vector

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I say the future could not get here any sooner. I could use free solar energy, a personal replicator, or maybe even a holodeck. Ah, what it must feel like to have such liberty!

What say you, my fellow future enthusiasts?

EVanimations

EVanimations

Creator of Things

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts
  • LocationThe Eldritch Beyond

I say Hello, Phil Vector! And welcome... TO THE LAAAND OF TOMORROW!

futurama-world.jpg

Yeah, welcome to the forum. I'm convinced the future is already here as of you reading this, so there you go.

I make an animated series about time travel and the future of humanity called ExoTemporal Excursion. You'll like it if you're into that sort of thing. I draw too I guess.

Also check out my futuristic robot resource pack for Minecraft, and Thrive, an under-development evolution simulator.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,420 posts
  • LocationRome/London

welcome Phil

Vector

Vector

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you both kindly for your welcome. EVAnimations, could you explain to me what you mean by the future being here already? Was the tone of that comment sarcastic or serious?

EVanimations

EVanimations

Creator of Things

• Members
  • 2,516 posts
  • LocationThe Eldritch Beyond

Serious. When I wrote that I assumed you would read the comment sometime in the future, and you did.

I make an animated series about time travel and the future of humanity called ExoTemporal Excursion. You'll like it if you're into that sort of thing. I draw too I guess.

Also check out my futuristic robot resource pack for Minecraft, and Thrive, an under-development evolution simulator.

SG-1

SG-1

Carpe Diem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationUS

Hi Phil.

Personally I just want to live forever is that too much to ask for?  Anti-aging or mind uploading.

My second choice would be truly realistic virtual reality.  I could do whatever I wanted there and not have to wait on the future, I could just simulate it.

Mark your calendars

Never Yield

Cody930

Cody930

An Apple Pie from Scratch

• Moderators
  • 1,785 posts
  • LocationWoodbridge, New Jersey, US

Hello and welcome to the forums! :)

"Since we first emerged, a few million years ago in East Africa, we have meandered our way around the planet. There are now people on every continent and the remotest islands, from pole to pole, from Mount Everest to the Dead Sea, on the ocean bottoms and even, occasionally, in residence 200 miles up - humans, like the gods of old, living in the sky."

MarcZ

MarcZ

Chief Flying Car Critic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationCanada

Welcome to the boards Phil.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,941 posts
  • LocationLondon

Welcome to the forum. :)

Time_Traveller

Time_Traveller

Master of Time Travel

• Members
  • 4,094 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, USA, 1st March 2060 CE

Welcome to FT Phil Vector

I want to go ahead of Father Time with a scythe of my own.

H. G. Wells

StanleyAlexander

StanleyAlexander

Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts
  • LocationBoston, Tomorrow

Welcome to the future!  @EV yall are both in the past the way I see it :)

I'm stoked for all sorts of cool future things but what I'm really waiting for is the singularity.  Transcension.  Awakening.  Infinity.  Becoming a part of something greater than myself.

And the holo-deck.

Humanity's destiny is infinity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users