Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Can France become the "New Greece" soon?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,921 posts

Following the news of Gerard depardieu rejecting France citzenship to become Russian to dont pay taxes, on tv they have been talking a lot of France economy and it seems that France economy may become troublesome pretty soon..

what0s your opinion on that?

http://blogs.telegra...the-new-greece/

Posted Image

Matthew

Matthew

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts
  • LocationEugene Oregon

Destroying your economy with a stupid economic beliefs is the fastest way to become worse then greece.   A nation needs wealth to have a supply and demand economy. True story. Why do nations do this over and over again?

Edited by Matthew, 07 January 2013 - 12:56 PM.

Nick1984

Nick1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Got to love UFO's use of English...

"Can France become the "New Greece" soon?"

...I think it's something they should strive for :D

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 10,921 posts
Got to love UFO's use of English...

"Can France become the "New Greece" soon?"

...I think it's something they should strive for :D

LOL

[color=rgb(173,216,230);]Can France [/color][color=rgb(255,255,224);]soon become[/color][color=rgb(255,0,0);] the New Greece?[/color]

it is more correct now? LOL

you guys can correct me if you see something really awkward...

anyway my English is much better then the one I write on here...

On this website I just don't make enough efforts ...

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,187 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

What's New Greece? :)

What are you without the sum of your parts?

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 10,921 posts
What's New Greece? :)

Even in journal articles they write that France can be the New Greece..just google and you will see

it is just to meant that France may be the most troubled country in Europe in economic terms...just like Greece now

MarcZ

MarcZ

Chief Flying Car Critic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationCanada

Unlikely, France has much more industry and a bigger economy than Greece does. Greece was essentially just a major pyramid scheme supported by an overly inflated government to account for the lack of any actual industry.

CamGoldenGun

CamGoldenGun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • LocationFort McMurray, AB. Canada.

it's more likely Spain will fall before France does.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 10,921 posts
Unlikely, France has much more industry and a bigger economy than Greece does. Greece was essentially just a major pyramid scheme supported by an overly inflated government to account for the lack of any actual industry.

Yeah but even Italy is on the big risk and we are one of the most industrialized countries in the world...we are on the edge of collapse too

when money dont circulate industry close as well

MarcZ

MarcZ

Chief Flying Car Critic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationCanada

Yeah but even Italy is on the big risk and we are one of the most industrialized countries in the world...we are on the edge of collapse too

when money dont circulate industry close as well

Italy is not anywhere near close to Greece.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 10,921 posts

Yeah we are better but not that better...taxes are massacring us and money do not longer circulate...

I swear I never seen Italians asking for money in the street except in the last two years.

Nick1984

Nick1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Italian Ufo" data-cid="35011" data-time="1357567630"><p> <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Nick1984" data-cid="35008" data-time="1357566866"><p>Got to love UFO's use of English...<br /> <br /> "<strong class='bbc'>Can</strong> France become the "New Greece" soon?"<br /> <br /> ...I think it's something they should strive for :D</p></blockquote> <br /> LOL<br /> <span style='color: rgb(173,216,230)'>Can France </span><span style='color: rgb(255,255,224)'>soon become</span><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'> the New Greece?</span><br /> it is more correct now? LOL<br /> you guys can correct me if you see something really awkward...<br /> anyway my English is much better then the one I write on here...<br /> On this website I just don't make enough efforts ...</p></blockquote> The problem is the use of the word 'Can', it makes it sound like its something France is striving for. 'Could' would be a much better word.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 10,921 posts
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Italian Ufo" data-cid="35011" data-time="1357567630"><p> <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Nick1984" data-cid="35008" data-time="1357566866"><p>Got to love UFO's use of English...<br /> <br /> "<strong class='bbc'>Can</strong> France become the "New Greece" soon?"<br /> <br /> ...I think it's something they should strive for :D</p></blockquote> <br /> LOL<br /> <span style='color: rgb(173,216,230)'>Can France </span><span style='color: rgb(255,255,224)'>soon become</span><span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'> the New Greece?</span><br /> it is more correct now? LOL<br /> you guys can correct me if you see something really awkward...<br /> anyway my English is much better then the one I write on here...<br /> On this website I just don't make enough efforts ...</p></blockquote> The problem is the use of the word 'Can', it makes it sound like its something France is striving for. 'Could' would be a much better word.

oookkk thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users