Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

We will have scarless surgery before the employment of nanobots in medicine?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

StanleyAlexander

StanleyAlexander

Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • LocationBoston, Tomorrow
I'm not saying you're wrong, you're more knowledgeable about the field than I am. Just saying that based on my limited understanding of things, the situation doesn't look too bleak... seems more like a walking human than a walking turtle, maybe. But yeah.

No sorry it is my bad. I am having a bad day due to some very rude people.  I am also a bit touchy about medical issues as I have been dissapointed for many years. So  Please apologize me.

It's all good man, who wants to have a one-sided debate, anyway?

PS I got your back... let me know if you want me to bust some kneecaps for you.

Humanity's destiny is infinity

Casey

Casey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Oh, no worries; I was more concerned that I might've been the one being rude by continuing to harp on about the matter. You're still my favorite Italian! (Of course, you're also the only Italian person I know, but still.)

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

Member Since August 23 /2010

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,959 posts
Oh, no worries; I was more concerned that I might've been the one being rude by continuing to harp on about the matter. You're still my favorite Italian! (Of course, you're also the only Italian person I know, but still.)

No Casey Thank you very much. I enjoy our conversations on here very much. You are valuble member on here. If you have skype lets speek there sometimes once I buy my new pc.

It's all good man, who wants to have a one-sided debate, anyway?

PS I got your back... let me know if you want me to bust some kneecaps for you.

Of course, I really enjoy critics and controvery. Thats what makes this site great. Thank you a lot for your help :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users