Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Futurnative - Space Aged

future alternative age motivation life eternity technology importance ambition generations

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Futurnative

Futurnative

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hello everyone,

I recently started a blog about "Short and sweet thoughts to challenge our sense of reality and open our minds to future alternatives".

It is called Futurnative.

I would like to share my new posts on your forum if that's ok :)

Maybe we can start discussions around them.

Here's an extract from my most recent post "Space Aged", feel free to add a comment directly under the post or start discussing here!

Space Aged

"Space is hard. Going to space takes serious work and coordination. But do you know what is hardest? Motivation! Yes, going to space might sound really cool, but the truth is working your whole life on one mission/spacecraft/plan which has a great chance of failure is just too much to ask. Can you get a sense of pride and accomplishment when all you can ever achieve is a successful yet ephemeral bolt design which through numerous evolutions might one day help our civilisation expand into the cosmos? ..."

Click here to read the rest.

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: future, alternative, age, motivation, life, eternity, technology, importance, ambition, generations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users