Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Quotes don't work

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

CLB

CLB

Cautiously Optimistic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands, UK
I THINK this is the right place for this. Whenever I try to quote something it goes berserk. I'll quote my own post in a minute to show this. I'm using the mobile version of the site, by the way.

If something I say sounds like trolling/being stupid/offensive, please forgive me. I'm bad with people.

CLB

CLB

Cautiously Optimistic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
And now for the quote: <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="CLB" data-cid="42003" data-time="1365290737"><p> I THINK this is the right place for this. Whenever I try to quote something it goes berserk. I'll quote my own post in a minute to show this. I'm using the mobile version of the site, by the way.</p></blockquote>

Edited by CLB, 06 April 2013 - 11:26 PM.

If something I say sounds like trolling/being stupid/offensive, please forgive me. I'm bad with people.

SG-1

SG-1

Carpe Vitam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,612 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas
And now for the quote: <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="CLB" data-cid="42003" data-time="1365290737"><p> I THINK this is the right place for this. Whenever I try to quote something it goes berserk. I'll quote my own post in a minute to show this. I'm using the mobile version of the site, by the way.</p></blockquote>

Well I'm using the desktop version and I quoted it, let me use the mobile version.

Mark your calendars

Never Yield

SG-1

SG-1

Carpe Vitam

• Members
  • 3,612 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="SG-1" data-cid="42030" data-time="1365308654"><p> <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="CLB" data-cid="42004" data-time="1365290744"><p>And now for the quote:<br /> <br /> <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="CLB" data-cid="42003" data-time="1365290737"><p><br /> I THINK this is the right place for this. Whenever I try to quote something it goes berserk. I'll quote my own post in a minute to show this. I'm using the mobile version of the site, by the way.</p></blockquote></p></blockquote> Well I'm using the desktop version and I quoted it, let me use the mobile version.</p></blockquote> EDIT: ^ The above is done with the mobile version on the mobile theme, I will quote my first post with the mobile version in the desktop "full version" theme and see what happens.

Edited by SG-1, 07 April 2013 - 04:25 AM.

Mark your calendars

Never Yield

SG-1

SG-1

Carpe Vitam

• Members
  • 3,612 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

And now for the quote:

I THINK this is the right place for this. Whenever I try to quote something it goes berserk. I'll quote my own post in a minute to show this. I'm using the mobile version of the site, by the way.

Well I'm using the desktop version and I quoted it, let me use the mobile version.

Testing 1,2,3. Btw this is my first and probably last triple post. Sorry about that.

EDIT: So the problem is with the mobile theme of this website.  I think this happened when the forum was updated a while back and the mobile version stayed the same?  It could be using the wrong syntax for the quote tag.

Edited by SG-1, 07 April 2013 - 04:28 AM.

Mark your calendars

Never Yield

CLB

CLB

Cautiously Optimistic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
I assumed it was a problem with the mobile version because everyone else can quote fine.

SG-1

SG-1

Carpe Vitam

• Members
  • 3,612 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

Well we had this problem a while back too on the desktop version.

Mark your calendars

Never Yield

Caiman

Caiman

Administratus Extremus

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • LocationManchester, England

This should be fixed in the next software upgrade (this week). 

~Jon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users