Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

When modern black people will stop to play the victims?

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

MarcZ

MarcZ

Chief Flying Car Critic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts
  • LocationCanada
Eacn country has its own history or racism and racial discrimination, true. Maybe in some areas discrimination against blacks still takes place but in the last 20 30 years black people recieved equality and same opportunties in many western countries around the world.

The president of WFP is black, countless of politicians are black including a president now, in European parliaments blacks are regulary elected and they have same opportunities in school, education, social program...interracial marriges are also taking place.

But today many young black people still complain about slavery, persecution..things that they never directly experience. behind this excuse of past exploitation, they demand more rights, they are often justify for their aggressive behaviour, they can sue just if you talk bad about blacks in the history( they also did bad things to white and asians in the past especially african americans during war) while they can express their racism towards white, and talk bad about white as much as they can.

I am not denying that racism dosent exist, and it is very odd ideology..both racism towards whites against blacks and black against whites..

but i think some black people exagerate and they really get on my nerves sometimes..

I worked in a library at night while i was in England... and black people were the most rude ever..generally speaking..if you told them to put the shoes of table they wouldnt do it, if you tell them to stop shouting they would do it even lauder...if you told them to close the music they wouldnt and they were the ones who always iniciated arguments and fights and i had to go divided them.

Once i told to the manager that the Afro-Carabean are the most troublesome in the library (fact) but the manager told me that I could never say this as it would get me in trouble. However a black collegue of mine agreed with me...he said exactly the same words but then he told me just dont say it...

now you guys know that i am anti-racist and i have lots of black friends...but when do you think this will stop?

I have had a very different experience with the black friends I have had. Knew many from Belize, Zimbabwe, Native Canadians, and they were all nice and career focused here. Not to be rude but I've worked in tourism one of groups (there are many different generalizations I could make from working in tourism but I WONT) I remember most for being unpleasant were a group of Italian guys, I had to deal with some guys who came to my tourist bureaus and then were complete assholes, who paid to go on a tour of our national historic site and then talked and made jokes while everyone else was like come on guys we are trying to listen. Every culture and race has people who are assholes, play victims, or are otherwise unpleasant, so I wouldn't go making broad strokes. I think blacks have come a long way themselves, and there is now a growing successful class of working black people in America who aren't always playing victims. 

now we are talking about black victimhood which I saw  both England and US. Why are you picking up the example of a group of Italians? It seems like a stupid indirect attack to me and you are not new to these kind of things whenever I talk about nationalities or ethnic relations. You found a group of italians who were noisy assholes? does that mean that all italians are like that? i can find Arabs, Canadians, Americans who become rude on a trip it dosent mean that they are like that.

Italians have many other common cultural characteristics, the one to disturb people during trips is not one of that.

Sorry your comment seemed inoportune to me.

We all have defects true, but i think people should move on from their past. Look what modern Jews are doing behind the excuse of holocaust. peace to the one who died but this dosent justify you to become a nazi yourself.

That's the point Italian, when I say paint with the same brush, I'm saying it's not good to generalize that black people are victims. I have heard this nonsense here in Canada in a very different way when it refers to Eastern Canadians, our current prime minister infamously said we have a "culture of defeat", this kind of stereotyping by region of origin is short sighted, there are people who feel they are victims everywhere and of every ethnicity and those that don't. As soon as people make these comments, people resent them and then automatically go hostile against it and reject it outright, there are people who are victims there is no group that is a victim especially in modern day North America. In fact for all the complaints about blacks, I don't think they are that bad, the only group that really really goes for the victim card I see are certain First Nations groups thus see the Idle No More movement, they need to take back their destinies, our current government can't do it for them in Canada!

The problem is that you dont know how to read because I underlined in the message that this dosent worth for all  black people. go back and have a read.

Black victmood is a social fact! there are pubblications on it! about italians being rude on a trip i never heard of such a study!

You are just being rude. you could have use 100s of other example but first of all you should have read my entire message.

"this thread didnt offend any blacks on here because it worths for some not for all. i know lots of black respectble people and they are my friends and for sure they also dislike black who still play the victims."  

I don't follow what you're talking about. I read the post in it's entirety while most of it I could brush off, you went off topic when you started going on about blacks at the library as if they are the only people that engage in that behavior. That is what I was responding too... 

I worked in a library at night while i was in England... and black people were the most rude ever..generally speaking..if you told them to put the shoes of table they wouldnt do it, if you tell them to stop shouting they would do it even lauder...if you told them to close the music they wouldnt and they were the ones who always iniciated arguments and fights and i had to go divided them.

I know many white people who do the same thing from EXPERIENCE. This is not a black, white issue thing, and has nothing to do with your point on playing the victim. Your comment veered off course as soon as you got here where I interpreted it as well blacks must have a victim mentality because I met some that were assholes. This is why I made the commentary about Italians, does me having a bad experience with one group of Italians mean I should use this as part of some sort of justification for a social theory on a group of people? I don't think so. But this particular argument is off topic with the rest of the victim hood thing. 

I talked about my personal experience and not only mine!  many people both in England and in the US had the same views.

Some of these black people are raised to be disrispectful to white people or to act though. Some of them still think that society discriminates them because of their skin colour. This is my opinon on that but you will find many others who will agree with me including black and half blacks.. you can already see this on here!

I took the example of the library because thats the place where i mostly interact with black people i didnt went off topic.

Then again you find thousands of white assholes in this world thats true but it may be from different reason rather than victimhood and past exploitation. Thats a fact!

I'm not disagreeing with you that there are people who play victims who are black, but there are plenty of other groups of people who do it too... this may be the case in Europe, but it is not my experience here in North America I am more inclined to think of different kinds of people (poor white people, First Nations) before I put blacks in this category... I think the story is there are people we will perceive as victims the world over of all sorts of different colors and races. And it will never end, ever.

i think the day we will meet aliens it may end...we will become more united because now we know that there are complitely different species out there.  But it depends  how much you promote unity and integration. Time is also a cure.  There are many conflicts and conflictual people who complitely disappear through history.

What i hope for this century is that we will become more united has a species and try to leave behind ancient rivaliries. But we need to do something about it.

Perhaps, but I think people just like to find ways to distinguish and discriminate against each other. Just my opinion I think that's a pretty hard wired human trait.

Colonel O'Neil

Colonel O'Neil

From Time Immemorial...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

if we meet aliens you are probably right that that racism will severely diminish, but only because we will transfer all of it to the extraterrestrials.

We treat humans with different skin colors different (the most irrational, and pathetic things about ourselves), so how would we treat an alien who is different in every sense of the word?

As for racism it hasn't gone down a bit. Sure it may have gone down on the surface, but it's still there if you look at the statistics. As soon as people start to find life hard, they always look for scapegoats. In the US this isn't so bad-leastways not for African-American, because they are so integrated in society. If I see a Black man in America, I don't think to myself that he is African, I think he is American.

But that's for America, and although social racism may be on the decline, economic disparities are still evident. That's only natural however, due to past racism. It will eventually fall.

But REMEMBER no other society on Earth is as open and tolerant as the USA, because it's a country built around immigration.

Go to Europe and the situation is far more different. As I said earlier, people look for scapegoats when times get tough, and sadly in Europe this has meant that people are blaming immigrants for all their disturbances. (It's so sad and a reflection of the times we live in). France for example is showing growing support for the French National Party (cant remember its actual name-google it). The UK is just as bad.

But far worse, are the Asian countries, where the countries have a homogenous population, e.g. Japan has 98% ethnic japanese population and are deeply racist. check out this article it's pretty shocking.

http://news.bbc.co.u...fic/4671687.stm

Most countries on the planet are racist. Countries that don't have many immigrants such as India, China, Korea and Japan are suspicious and distrustful of anyone they consider outsiders. Countries that do have a lot of immigrants complain and develop even more racism.

I hear comments about Britain being a white mans country.

The UK is not a white mans country. It's not a black mans country. It's not a muslim country. Its not a brown man's country.

The UK is for the British. For the people born there, who call her their homeland. For the people who love British Culture and subscribe to the values that every Briton holds dear: freedom and liberty. The UK is for those people. Colour has and should have nothing to do with it. Yet prejudice still exists, and I can think of nothing to solve this.

Some Blacks act victimized, but some dont (take Kanye West and Jay-Z).

Blacks have the spotlight but there are many other minorities who don't get as much attention.

But let's be clear. The West is FAR more progressive than Asia, in terms of social attitudes. Now don't call me racist or anti-asian (I have Asian roots).

If Black should act victimised its down in Asia, where people really DO treat you differently based on the colour of your skin.

The art of forgetting is inherent in human minds; the art of being forgotten  is the normal fate of knowing. We as futurists don't accept that. In the panels of the Universe, we alone will remain standing; remain unforgotten.

Rkw

Rkw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
 Every culture and race has people who are assholes, play victims, or are otherwise unpleasant, so I wouldn't go making broad strokes.

Pretty much this. I live in Scotland and there is a similar "woe is me" attitude to present in a lot of stupid young people.

Ie. A guy with no qualifications who dresses in a tracksuit for a job interview blames his lack of success on the idea that he's being discriminated against for being from Scotland or because "foreigners are taking all our jobs" etc.

There are actually very few black people up here, you guys will laugh when I say I've spoken to about 3 black guys in my entire life (A tutor, a stoner and a classmate).

Yet racism against specifically black people is still alive up here. I used to work behind the bar of a local pub and the old guys would crowd round every weekend and discuss the usual nonsense which on one occasion was "Too many blacks". 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, you could literally go days at a time without seeing a black person up here and that's in the cities.

If we ever exterminate want and allow even the lowest class of citizen to live a luxurious life, then I think these attitudes will go away, nothing to complain about means they have nobody to falsely blame.

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,753 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

It will end because we will channel our racism towards the aliens. :)

It's human thing to do. When we quit smoking, what do most of us do next? Ah, that's right...

Under such sensitive topic, I'm just letting you know I'm just being facetious.

What are you without the sum of your parts?

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

I study in one American university for my BA in Rome. In one of the first lessons in Anthropology we learnt about  alliances and wars.

So if us  of the anthropology course get into a war wiht other courses we would probably ally with the one of the sociology course. if a war against another univeristy breaks out, we would ally with the other coruses of a school, if a war  betwenn all the univeristy in italy would take place, we woul ally with all the American universities in italy despite at a peaceful state they are our rivals.

This is why i belive if a warrior race of aliens would come we would soon forget of anicent human rivaliries.

Posted Image

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,886 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

1) Would people please not nest 13 posts inside each other.

2) I'm noticing a trend here. Women are a problem because they don't act the way some people think they should. Muslims are a problem because they don't act the way some people think they should. Mormons are a problem because they don't act the way some people think they should. Blacks are a problem when they don't act the way some people think they should.

Just a suggestion but maybe you'd have fewer problems with other groups of people if you stop deciding how you think they should be, and instead start accepting differences in ways of being as acceptable. Different people have different hurdle to overcome, different experiences in life and and different toolsets for handling problems. They also Have different desire for themselves, and different goals. This is all basic truth regardless of you endocrine balance or your melanin content of your skin.

I've found the people with the biggest problems with other people in this world are the ones who think other groups need to change to fit the individuals standards of expectations.

3) If you think that in America race is a dissolved entity and people are equal; with no essential difference to get upset about: https://pinterest.co...m-infographics/ have a look at some of these info graphics.

http://www.google.co...365875142322372

and as much as I disagree with the choice of the word privilege, and I think the actuallity is more about how we have archetypes around which we build cultural identity that the more an individual differs from the less society bothers with your concerns and works for you. That goes every which way in other groups too where you would be far from the culturaal archetypal identity.

• Azevo, Dead Redshirt and bee14ish like this
Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

Rkw

Rkw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Please not this privilege shit. I browse a fitness forum and every fat person and their grandma is constantly going on about "Thin privilege".

I think people should act in a certain manner, that's correct. But my constraints for how they should act are incredibly broad.

You can be an overweight bisexual black man trapped in a white womans body with multiple personality disorder who follows extremist islam while still worshipping jesus christ and following the ways of the Jedi order - So long as you aren't actively harming or hindering your fellow man I don't have a problem with you. Doesn't mean we'll be best friends or anything, but still.

• Italian Ufo likes this

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

What I see here is that some of my present  freedomes are violeted and because of past "mistakes" .... and if mistakes we are speaking...

I have to pay for things I hadnt done or that I was not part of

So I have less rights to scholarship than women because women in the past were not intrested in school or because according to some were discriminated

I have to accept for an infinite number of immigrants because of European past immigration or colonialism

I can be insulted by a black because of past slavery but if i defend myself then i am accused of racism

Society is often about physics. When you give much to a group, you cut to another.

Today as a result of a debatble past I almost have to feel ashamed to be white, a man, heterosexual.

Respect should be for all not for only ceirtain categories.

I accept other differences I dont see others to accepting my differences.

I wanted to apply for a stage at the WFP a few years ago, why i am not evaluated according to my skills... why only females , ethni minorities, homosexuals have the right to apply at this job? go and look at UN job offers, WFP, WHO

for a person like me is impossible to get a job in any of these places!

stuffed_leader

stuffed_leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Locationprescott, AZ

Italian why should you feel ashamed to be white or strait? There certainly hasn't been enough done or said about you to make you uncomfortable with yourself, at least not comparable with blacks and especially not gays. 

Even with affirmative action programs in place I will probably get more rejections than a white person. America is still racists, just not as racist as it was . I don't complain about victimization or white privilege because I believe with enough work anyone can rise, my parents being an example. People can play the victim because victimization still exist I don't think it should tie people down though.

Edited by stuffed_leader, 12 April 2013 - 11:03 PM.

Omega point or extinction.

Hoody32

Hoody32

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
If places like New York keep laws (dumb laws) such as stop & frisk and the media glamorizes things like the shooting in Florida. Blacks are gonna hate whites. Things are getting better and there is a lot less hate than there was even 10-15 yrs ago. But just when you think things are getting better, media or government throws something out there to ruffle the feathers of blacks. Like that guy who said "nappy headed hoes"... It wasn't ok for him to say it but it was ok for every other news outlet to repeat what he said???

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
Italian why should you feel ashamed to be white or strait? There certainly hasn't been enough done or said about you to make you uncomfortable with yourself, at least not comparable with blacks and especially not gays. 

Even with affirmative action programs in place I will probably get more rejections than a white person. America is still racists, just not as racist as it was . I don't complain about victimization or white privilege because I believe with enough work anyone can rise, my parents being an example. People can play the victim because victimization still exist I don't think it should tie people down though.

of course there is discrimination against black, racism is everywhere. look stuffe-leader...if it is ok with you i wouldnt like to talk about parts of my life where i felt discriminated just beacuse of my identiy.  i just know that a male who is masculine, tall etc in many case represents a threat to others or he is seen as a sexual predator..when often these people are the cleanest on Earth.

to give you one example while a male can not sit alone next to child on a plane?

why people go alert if you are a male and walk somewhere alone?

why i cant get the same amount of schoolarship of women?

why i cant say i am anti-femminist?

why is it hard for me to get to work in one international organization because of my race? 0ften many jobs are advertise only for no whites, women but Americans are welcome of course...

Anyway i didnt do anything wrong in this world ...why i am discriminated in ceirtain places?

I am aware that every gender, race is struggling but lately i feel they push to much on white and masculine men

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,886 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

Please not this privilege shit. I browse a fitness forum and every fat person and their grandma is constantly going on about "Thin privilege".

I think people should act in a certain manner, that's correct. But my constraints for how they should act are incredibly broad.

You can be an overweight bisexual black man trapped in a white womans body with multiple personality disorder who follows extremist islam while still worshipping jesus christ and following the ways of the Jedi order - So long as you aren't actively harming or hindering your fellow man I don't have a problem with you. Doesn't mean we'll be best friends or anything, but still.

I take it then you didn't deam it worthy of your attention to listen. Let me summerize for you then. Just as there is white privilage there is black privilage. In this context it is a means of discussing that everybody in the world is ascribed a face value and whether you want it to or not those values have advantages and disadvantages. For every adavantage you have you may not be aware of it because you just assume that is the way things are for everybody because you've never known different, but others who do not have that advantage are well aware they are being denied what you got unknowingly. The point is made that we have no problem seeing some parts of society as being UNDERpriviliged but fail to see that under privilige by it's very definition requires that other people are more privilaged than you. And provides good examples of that in a racial context.

As I said I think it's a bit more complex than that, and I mostly included it to show many of the statistics he referances, and that he brings up the point that the reason there is no white history month is that white history is the default history. When you are the basis for your culture and history, you don't need a special month devoted to you because all the data is about you, when you've got a month devoted to your history as seperate it's rather like being a cultural side dish, not the main course but something that accompanies it. That leave some folk bitter. Italian UFO seems to be getting a bit of that same feeling himself right now but he often comes off like he thinks it's only happening to him, when it's exactly the reason that some people of color and feminists feel the need to speak out about how they feel they've had that same short stick for so long.

• IzzyIngleby and bee14ish like this
Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

Rkw

Rkw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Apologies kjaggard, I didn't watch it.

I've seen far too many video's titled in a similar nature that are just some angsty teenager with a victim complex hating on a group they don't fit in with and explaining why the world is against them.

IzzyIngleby

IzzyIngleby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBristol UK

Have I missed something-why is there this sudden outpouring of hate and false feelings of persecution?

My ex girlfriend was of Pakistani/Indian heritage and she often experienced unadulterated racism towards herself. A sliver of that was directed at me also whilst I went out with her-because some are still uncomfortable with interracial relationships (I'm white).

I've never heard anyone say masculine straight guys are discriminated against, ever. Nor have I ever seen a event in my life that would even closely resemble that in my life. Never have I heard the words "F**king straight people!" said outside anything but a silly joke between friends. I have however heard "F**king poofs!" shouted many a time.

People are clearly not that masculine if they make all these excuses, man up.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
Have I missed something-why is there this sudden outpouring of hate and false feelings of persecution?

My ex girlfriend was of Pakistani/Indian heritage and she often experienced unadulterated racism towards herself. A sliver of that was directed at me also whilst I went out with her-because some are still uncomfortable with interracial relationships (I'm white).

I've never heard anyone say masculine straight guys are discriminated against, ever. Nor have I ever seen a event in my life that would even closely resemble that in my life. Never have I heard the words "F**king straight people!" said outside anything but a silly joke between friends. I have however heard "F**king poofs!" shouted many a time.

People are clearly not that masculine if they make all these excuses, man up.

But I never read an advertisment where it  says, ethnic minorities can not apply or wont be the first choice.  I never read either we are looking for a straight professor. what are this things? There are places  where white, straight people simply are better if they dont apply.

You wont hear joke "f kng straight white people" but there is an underground discrimination towards white and straight people in some organs that can be socially influemtoa├▓-

I hope you are not refering to me when you say man up. Because I think I am a real man already despite at times I am diiscriminated like everyone else.

and by the way I heard black people making racist jokes against white people. You can see that even on youtube if you dont bother to get that info in the field.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Here are some intresting articles against white discrimination

'Whites suffer more racism than blacks': Study shows white American people believe they are more discriminated against

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2QSbD5mxI

Are White Males Getting Shortchanged?

http://www.martynemk...tchanged_id1229

I also would invite you to read this yahoo answers page

http://answers.yahoo...19072810AA2bnHa

and in regards gays being privileged you can find so many articles. Yet someone must explain me why gay people are in many the ones who do most of careers in the academic enviroment. Would that be to guarantee more privite and public funds?

IzzyIngleby

IzzyIngleby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBristol UK
But I never read an advertisment where it  says, ethnic minorities can not apply or wont be the first choice.  I never read either we are looking for a straight professor. what are this things? There are places  where white, straight people simply are better if they dont apply.

You wont hear joke "f kng straight white people" but there is an underground discrimination towards white and straight people in some organs that can be socially influemtoa├▓-

I hope you are not refering to me when you say man up. Because I think I am a real man already despite at times I am diiscriminated like everyone else.

and by the way I heard black people making racist jokes against white people. You can see that even on youtube if you dont bother to get that info in the field.

'Whites suffer more racism than blacks': Study shows white American people believe they are more discriminated against

and in regards gays being privileged you can find so many articles. Yet someone must explain me why gay people are in many the ones who do most of careers in the academic enviroment. Would that be to guarantee more privite and public funds?

The Daily Mail is well known in the UK as a absolute joke, no-daily mail reader is ever taken seriously.

You've never read an advertisement asking for a straight professor!? Well that just proves the world hates straight people! I'm at university currently and not one of my professors is obviously gay. It may be, if there is any truth in that statement whatsoever, that being highly intelligent and accomplished people, they may be confident enough to come out of the closet.

Yes of course you get Black individuals with racist attitudes towards white people, but there's way less Black people hating White people than vice versa.

And yes I am telling you to man up, stop whining like a little girl and get on with your life.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

The Daily Mail is well known in the UK as a absolute joke, no-daily mail reader is ever taken seriously.

You've never read an advertisement asking for a straight professor!? Well that just proves the world hates straight people! I'm at university currently and not one of my professors is obviously gay. It may be, if there is any truth in that statement whatsoever, that being highly intelligent and accomplished people, they may be confident enough to come out of the closet.

Yes of course you get Black individuals with racist attitudes towards white people, but there's way less Black people hating White people than vice versa.

And yes I am telling you to man up, stop whining like a little girl and get on with your life.

look if dealing with problems of society means to be a girl, now  i know who i am dealing with...with a socialy retarded person.  I  dont think you worth my time anymore.

The other day you was just praising journals like these in regards of Berlusconi now, all suddenly it becomes a stupid journal..

talking of man up...i am telling you that you are an idot straight away, while you seem to play around with words...thats effeminate culture in many places in Southern Europe.,, you should have cited me strainght away..but this makes me already understand what nature you have...

little girl...

but anyway you still wanted to call me into cause, we are all brave behind a laptop are we? i would like to see if you would be brave enough to say these words face to face...i really doubt it..

denialism wont help your cuase. Jobs quotas that are reserved to gays, ethnic minorities, non white people, women are discriminitory.

it is time that people look at our real capacities not what we have among the legs, who we sleep with, or what color our skin is.

until these kinds of discrimination will take place, there will be always dissent..little wimp

Edited by Italian Ufo, 14 April 2013 - 10:42 PM.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Obviously IzzyIngleby you never applied for a teaching job ...have you? when there are 3 jobs available and they say we favour  women and ethnic minority...how one should feel? I am an intelligent person and some of my work as been reconized already in the academic world even if i am fairly you, eventually i get a job still i dont find it fair what they are doing...even for future generations.. when i compete for a few jobs i want to be au pair with other people. Thats should be a cosnstitutional right everywhere. U possibly didnt read how many people complain of this anti-white anti-straight  world...but i guess now i know why you like this world so much...with all the respect i have for gay people ...you could possibly mix among them..and get some short cuts for some jobs...

Azevo

Azevo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

I don't think there are any grounds to say that white males are being victimised as much as other peoples and genders have in history.

Obviously IzzyIngleby you never applied for a teaching job ...have you? when there are 3 jobs available and they say we favour  women and ethnic minority...how one should feel? I am an intelligent person and some of my work as been reconized already in the academic world even if i am fairly you, eventually i get a job still i dont find it fair what they are doing...

There are plenty of jobs out there that favour only white males and others have to work their ass off to even get into that industry only to find they are discriminated by a majority.

Are discriminated by a majority in your teaching job? A Majority of Women and Ethnics? Are you looking for reasons to say you are discriminated against? Feeling like you have been pushed into such a position you are looking for any reason to say you are?

Edited by Azevo, 14 April 2013 - 11:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users