Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

When modern black people will stop to play the victims?

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts
I don't think there are any grounds to say that white males are being victimised as much as other peoples and genders have in history.

Obviously IzzyIngleby you never applied for a teaching job ...have you? when there are 3 jobs available and they say we favour  women and ethnic minority...how one should feel? I am an intelligent person and some of my work as been reconized already in the academic world even if i am fairly you, eventually i get a job still i dont find it fair what they are doing...

There are plenty of jobs out there that favour only white males and others have to work their ass off to even get into that industry only to find they are discriminated by a majority.

Are discriminated by a majority in your teaching job? A Majority of Women and Ethnics? Are you looking for reasons to say you are discriminated against? Feeling like you have been pushed into such a position you are looking for any reason to say you are?

As for women and job I am going to bypass that as I dont want to repeat 3000 times the same thing. only one comment women were not really discriminated into jobs. thats a femminist bullshit. nature divided us in tasks. some women just were not appropiate to do ceirtain jobs or possibly didnt have an interest in it. just like in science...how many ladies do we have on this site? in some cases women were not allowed to ceirtain jobs, but it is not as big as many represent.

Today there is this push to women should be able to do all the jobs men can do...still women are generally less strong than men...thats a fact, firefighters, army etc women can not always perform like men. today women that are in politics say that there were once discriminated...but how do we know that women didnt discriminate politics and intellectual jobs? we can not really enquiry the past ethnographically.. but one thing i am sure many women in the past accepted the world the way it was..

women to come out form the inner enviroment is a modern concept..but that dosent mean women in the past were discriminated...

regarding gays, ethnic minorities jobs etc... i dont wont to read advertisment where they say that they privilege these people. in the name of equality this dosent make any sense. who makes these kind of job advertisment strenghts division... we just should say this job is available to humans...thats all.

anyway nice to see you again Azevo!

stuffed_leader

stuffed_leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Locationprescott, AZ

Actually Italian, the daily mail is actually a tabloid website. The writers even admit they make up stories, at least sixty percent. Just an objective fact.  

Omega point or extinction.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

and yes i remeber well in 2009 after graduation i wanted to work at FAO (Food Agricultural Organization) The "career office" in my school had connection with the organization and we could make application towards them. They told me you are white, you are italian, so you have 0 chance to get hired. How do you think  I  felt when they told me this?

then i insisted...i still want to try and they replied my suggestion is not to try...at the end i did it anyway. me and other white straight guys all tried togheter and we didnt get any job despite good grade and good experiences...

guess who got the position  20-21 years old people who were gay and lesbians and where a mix between Nigerian and Chinese...and similar things...

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
Actually Italian, the daily mail is actually a tabloid website. The writers even admit they make up stories, at least sixty percent. Just an objective fact.  

yes, still i can find other articles who talk about white men feeling discriminated against work forces. These thigns need to end. Intelligent people should all agree that  race, gender, sexual orientation shouldnt matter in job hiring. it is about what you do not what you are. but no...it is right to keep this system.

I am not racist, i never persecuted no one, i never prohibit any woman to go to school or to ceirtain jobs...why me, born in the 1980s..I have to pay for what others did in the past or for how society was in the past... that dosent make no sense..

I can still get a job...because not every job advertisment are gender or race based...but...if i see a job that i really like..and i want to apply to it and then  i see that white will come after...then I get mad! this is what i want to end! simple!

it is not about to be mysogenist, or anti-homosexual or racist...it is about dignity and real equality...with no much hypocrisy.

Azevo

Azevo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
As for women and job I am going to bypass that as I dont want to repeat 3000 times the same thing. only one comment women were not really discriminated into jobs. thats a femminist bullshit. nature divided us in tasks. some women just were not appropiate to do ceirtain jobs or possibly didnt have an interest in it. just like in science...how many ladies do we have on this site? in some cases women were not allowed to ceirtain jobs, but it is not as big as many represent.

Today there is this push to women should be able to do all the jobs men can do...still women are generally less strong than men...thats a fact, firefighters, army etc women can not always perform like men. today women that are in politics say that there were once discriminated...but how do we know that women didnt discriminate politics and intellectual jobs? we can not really enquiry the past ethnographically.. but one thing i am sure many women in the past accepted the world the way it was..

women to come out form the inner enviroment is a modern concept..but that dosent mean women in the past were discriminated...

regarding gays, ethnic minorities jobs etc... i dont wont to read advertisment where they say that they privilege these people. in the name of equality this dosent make any sense. who makes these kind of job advertisment strenghts division... we just should say this job is available to humans...thats all.

anyway nice to see you again Azevo!

Nice to see you too friend,

I must say, I totally disagree with the narrative that nature divided genders into jobs, but as you said, thats not what we're talking about here. (am sure there'll be a thread deep down about it)

and you are right in saying that there will be job descriptions out there for jobs like teaching/mid-wife etc. which would be asking for females over males.

Though we should go back to what the moot of the topic is taking about, I think the most important thing to read about in regards to it is that there is a lot written about post-colonialism and such things as melancholia, a deep sense of victimisation among minorities who were indeed subject to colonialism. Is it a bad thing? Yes it is, but in those times, it was something which I do not believe could of been stopped. Something new/foreign which does not resemble yourself would be indeed daunting and particularly we will never know what it was like to feel such things.

Are black people playing victim? Were they even playing victim in the first place? I think the moot in itself is evidence alone to prove that there is still victimisation towards black people. I think we are easy to forget there are people still alive today telling their children/grand children of what they were subject to decades ago by an established white male government. For me it is easy to see the melancholia which still exists.

but the term Racism is even still widely debated. Is it bad to crack a racist joke here and there? It seems to be a word which a lot cringe when they say it, I know I do, even talking about racism with colleagues and such is something which can make me quite anxious as I remember, I remember what my father was like, my grandfather was like and what history was like and I have gone out of my way not to be like that because of the problems it causes and the strong feelings I have towards it much like I do about feminism and gender.

Edited by Azevo, 14 April 2013 - 11:44 PM.

Azevo

Azevo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
and yes i remeber well in 2009 after graduation i wanted to work at FAO (Food Agricultural Organization) The "career office" in my school had connection with the organization and we could make application towards them. They told me you are white, you are italian, so you have 0 chance to get hired. How do you think  I  felt when they told me this?

then i insisted...i still want to try and they replied my suggestion is not to try...at the end i did it anyway. me and other white straight guys all tried togheter and we didnt get any job despite good grade and good experiences...

guess who got the position  20-21 years old people who were gay and lesbians and where a mix between Nigerian and Chinese...and similar things...

The U.N. can also like that, I am not sure why, but various factors apply, am sure. Not just outright discrimination against white males, as there are plenty of them working for the U.N.

Edited by Azevo, 14 April 2013 - 11:47 PM.

StanleyAlexander

StanleyAlexander

Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon, USA, Earth, 2063

We haven't kicked racism yet.

Humanity's destiny is infinity

Cody930

Cody930

An Apple Pie from Scratch

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,510 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, US
We haven't kicked racism yet.

Considering some (disgraceful) attitudes toward President Obama right now yes unfortunately. 

• Ru1138 likes this

"Since we first emerged, a few million years ago in East Africa, we have meandered our way around the planet. There are now people on every continent and the remotest islands, from pole to pole, from Mount Everest to the Dead Sea, on the ocean bottoms and even, occasionally, in residence 200 miles up - humans, like the gods of old, living in the sky."

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Thats a good post Azevo, by the way months ago I sent you some birthday wishes i dont know if you got them. You was among my first friends on here. I hope you can partecipate it more.

About black and victimization, I am not black so i dont know what does it mean to be black. Some are still discriminated in some places true, but while others play the victims for comodity or simply because they have been raised with the concept of discrimination.

Many black people themself have been starting to reconize my argument and say to other black people..look stop behaving like this..get out from this mentality and integrate more. i have lots black friends in england and they would compltely agee with me right now.

The other thing is...double standards in society when is about racism. I was in Tottenham last septmber to watch a football match of my favourite football team in italy. we arrived in Tottenham and a black guy started to call us crackers, milk...some of the Lazio fans replied with monky noises to him which i myself dissociated...

but police arrived and wanted to take the italian fans away..while the black was not bothered.. i spoke to the police and i said that it was the black who started..if you have to take the italian fans away you have to do the same with the black...

but no..black people are entitle to say and insult whatever they want..

this is what i dont approve...past my have it s relevance but so the present... i also need respect.

IzzyIngleby

IzzyIngleby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBristol UK
look if dealing with problems of society means to be a girl, now  i know who i am dealing with...with a socialy retarded person.  I  dont think you worth my time anymore.

The other day you was just praising journals like these in regards of Berlusconi now, all suddenly it becomes a stupid journal..

talking of man up...i am telling you that you are an idot straight away, while you seem to play around with words...thats effeminate culture in many places in Southern Europe.,, you should have cited me strainght away..but this makes me already understand what nature you have...

little girl...

but anyway you still wanted to call me into cause, we are all brave behind a laptop are we? i would like to see if you would be brave enough to say these words face to face...i really doubt it..

denialism wont help your cuase. Jobs quotas that are reserved to gays, ethnic minorities, non white people, women are discriminitory.

it is time that people look at our real capacities not what we have among the legs, who we sleep with, or what color our skin is.

until these kinds of discrimination will take place, there will be always dissent..little wimp

There's just so much that's hilarious in this series of poorly constructed codswallop.

You call me a retard, are you 12?

Your comment about me being brave behind a laptop, I'll just return back to you.

Wow. So being good at using the English language is "effeminate", I'll pass the word on that being reasonable at putting one word in front of the other is considered an accurate way of gauging the writers sexuality. I'll take it as a compliment. Have you ever considered that perhaps if you consider everyone who's any good with language is gay, it shouldn't be surprising that you find yourself loosing work to "gay" people.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
look if dealing with problems of society means to be a girl, now  i know who i am dealing with...with a socialy retarded person.  I  dont think you worth my time anymore.

The other day you was just praising journals like these in regards of Berlusconi now, all suddenly it becomes a stupid journal..

talking of man up...i am telling you that you are an idot straight away, while you seem to play around with words...thats effeminate culture in many places in Southern Europe.,, you should have cited me strainght away..but this makes me already understand what nature you have...

little girl...

but anyway you still wanted to call me into cause, we are all brave behind a laptop are we? i would like to see if you would be brave enough to say these words face to face...i really doubt it..

denialism wont help your cuase. Jobs quotas that are reserved to gays, ethnic minorities, non white people, women are discriminitory.

it is time that people look at our real capacities not what we have among the legs, who we sleep with, or what color our skin is.

until these kinds of discrimination will take place, there will be always dissent..little wimp

There's just so much that's hilarious in this series of poorly constructed codswallop.

Your comment about me being brave behind a laptop, I'll just return back to you.

Wow. So being good at using the English language is "effeminate", I'll pass the word on that being reasonable at putting one word in front of the other is considered an accurate way of gauging the writers sexuality. I'll take it as a compliment. Have you ever considered that perhaps if you consider everyone who's any good with language is gay, it shouldn't be surprising that you find yourself loosing work to "gay" people.

little girl...

obviously you ignorance is outrageous.no i am not 12 neither 21. if there is someone that need to grow up thats you.

and about being brave lets meet in England face to face.

otherwise here we can talk all we want. and here is speaking italian the man not the researcher who would never engage into violent behaviour.

i didnt make any comments about English.  idiot.  i just know that English is not my first language and i dont make an effort to write it properly on here. so mistakes are accetable in my case.

At least i can say i can speak several languages. usually  people who speak more then one language can train the brain more to see things from other prespectives. that something you are missing. and i am not losing job to anyone. depsite i explain issues countless of times , you still dont get them. so no point to say things again.

Edited by Italian Ufo, 15 April 2013 - 12:27 AM.

Cody930

Cody930

An Apple Pie from Scratch

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,510 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, US

Wow okay guys this is off topic now. There's no need for the insults which is getting rather childish. Italian and I debated in another thread before without deducing ourselves to name calling. You can do that here too. 

• Italian Ufo likes this

"Since we first emerged, a few million years ago in East Africa, we have meandered our way around the planet. There are now people on every continent and the remotest islands, from pole to pole, from Mount Everest to the Dead Sea, on the ocean bottoms and even, occasionally, in residence 200 miles up - humans, like the gods of old, living in the sky."

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
Wow okay guys this is off topic now. There's no need for the insults which is getting rather childish. Italian and I debated in another thread before without deducing ourselves to name calling. You can do that here too. 

excatly, this user dosent want to deal intelligently and diplomatically with someone that raise up a controversial issue.

Labelling the italian society as misogynist because of the behaviour of one person or for what the news represent is not intelligent, calling into question someone else masculinity because one expose a  issue some dont agree with is not respectful.

I mean two can disagree but there is no need of personal or ethnic insults.

I only replied to insults but the fact is that in here there is usually respect. two can argue,like i often do but still we manage to do it with respect.

Izzy should learn how to respect people and present his case in a polite manner.

if he is not able to do so, then this is not longer my problem. i am not here to teach behaviour to people.

Edited by Italian Ufo, 15 April 2013 - 03:11 AM.

WithoutCoincidence

WithoutCoincidence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts
  • LocationSomewhere above Zero Latitude.

*walks into thread*

*looks around*

*backs out of thread slowly, as to not make any sudden movements*

• bee14ish, StanleyAlexander, CLB and 1 other like this

The universe has gone from unimaginable, featureless heat to complexity and it will return in time to unimaginable, featureless cold.

-Chris Impey, How It Ends

Colonel O'Neil

Colonel O'Neil

From Time Immemorial...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
Do white people get discriminated against? Sure. Do black people get discriminated against?Sure.Who gets more racism? Irrelevant. Such a debate will only bring out hate.There is racism and discrimination against every ethnic minority and it really has to stop. Insulting Italian when he is trying to make a point has no place here. Similarly to the insults traded back.More than simply "white" discrimination it's now nationality discrimination, since white people are by no means a homogenous group (same to all skin colours). Consider the anti-Romanian and Bulgarian feeling in the UK. Remember the skin colour one has is directly correlated to the place one originated from.Do black people play up their victimisation role? Many do, but just as many don't. I am sure that it will pass with time, but blaming white people today does not seem constructive when no one alive today is responsible for the slave trade.We should talk about how to end such disgusting behaviour, not who suffers more.
  • Italian Ufo and Practical Mind like this

The art of forgetting is inherent in human minds; the art of being forgotten  is the normal fate of knowing. We as futurists don't accept that. In the panels of the Universe, we alone will remain standing; remain unforgotten.

IzzyIngleby

IzzyIngleby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBristol UK
obviously you ignorance is outrageous.no i am not 12 neither 21. if there is someone that need to grow up thats you.

and about being brave lets meet in England face to face.

otherwise here we can talk all we want. and here is speaking italian the man not the researcher who would never engage into violent behaviour.

i didnt make any comments about English.  idiot.  i just know that English is not my first language and i dont make an effort to write it properly on here. so mistakes are accetable in my case.

At least i can say i can speak several languages. usually  people who speak more then one language can train the brain more to see things from other prespectives. that something you are missing. and i am not losing job to anyone. depsite i explain issues countless of times , you still dont get them. so no point to say things again.

Firstly, no I'm not going to meet you face to face, I don't claim to be overly Masculine, I don't need to fight in some brawl up to prove my self worth. Beside which, on the very small possibility that you turn out to be some giant hulk of a man, I don't want to lose an eye.

My comment about you being 12, you do understand the nature of a rhetorical question right?

Yes I obviously realise that you speak two languages, but calling someone effeminate for "playing with words" is just stupid.

Also seriously people if anyone is being the aggressor it's Italian, this started by me telling him "man up", hardly the most offensive two words I could muster. But as it seems you're all quite happy with someone spouting ridiculous nonsense about being the persecuted majority... Perhaps I live such a sheltered life that I don't see the realities of real life. If so my friends, family and peers who happen to come from a wide range of backgrounds, and includes people of other ethnic origins, gender and sexual orientation have been so good at pulling the wool over my eyes as me to perceive the injustices thrown at me. But I really, really doubt it.

yondaime109 really? Does anyone here actually believe someone who was black would say those things about their own race. This thread is descending into absolute chaos where sick ideas can just be voiced and no one speaks up against it. I would advise all of you to look up the Flynn effect which is a documented increase in Black IQ scores at a rate significantly faster than the increase in white IQ scores, albeit starting at lower.

Rkw

Rkw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

I think this thread is pretty much done.

Italian you are coming off as biased against black people in particular, that may be because of the slight language barrier.

Izzy you are coming off as the complete opposite, affronted at the idea that some black people may have serious flaws (Like every race).

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

As usually who open this controversial topics is than the one to be blamed. Black victmood exist. Thats a fact.  many observed that, white an not white people. Pointing out these things dosent make me racist. I have several black friends, but i dont think is the case to upload photos on here to prove that.

Rkw, there is no language barrier, I have said many times that some blacks displayed this cultural characterstic. why i am biased against black people?

one thing i am sure, I dont want  anymore to be insult  by Izzy. if I open a topic that he dosent agree with he can argue but in civil way.  just like it happens when other users when there is a disagreement. I hope he realizes that offending italians, or tell me to man up is  inappropriate and It is not about men or women. Anyone can complain.

But still Izzy need to learn how to respect people. All this could be avoided by talking diplomatically.

now i feel there is no more need to continue this.

StanleyAlexander

StanleyAlexander

Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon, USA, Earth, 2063

Posted Image

• IzzyIngleby and bee14ish like this
Humanity's destiny is infinity

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo