Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

When modern black people will stop to play the victims?

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

the only one with low IQ in this world is Izzy they should study his brain

IzzyIngleby

IzzyIngleby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBristol UK

If you don't think that's BS then you are so far gone as to be beyond saving.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

I think it is bullshit.  You didnt get my joke.

Edited by Italian Ufo, 16 April 2013 - 03:58 PM.

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,798 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted Image

What are you without the sum of your parts?

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

LOL

IzzyIngleby

IzzyIngleby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBristol UK
I think it is bullshit.  You didnt get my joke.

Hahahaha... oh wait, it's not funny.

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • 19,322 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA
I hope this thread didnt offend any blacks on here because it worths for some not for all. i know lots of black respectble people and they are my friends and for sure they also dislike black who still play the victims.

Just saiya- er, just sayin', "I have a lot of black friends" is a racist attempt to not sound racist.

Of course, we tag the word 'racist' onto every little thing these days... 

By the way. Not fully on topic, but- having 50% black ancestry (the blackest possible ancestry, countered by 50% of the whitest possible ancestry somehow)- I've noticed a marked difference between two "sets" of black friends.

1- the "hood" kids, the ones who play straight into the "gangsta" stereotype. Have a 'gangsta accent', speak 'hood speak', always sags their pants, listens to gangsta raps, dances spontaneously, and refuses to learn, despite often being quite smart. i.e., a D or an F is "funny" to them, and A's and B's result in shocked expressions, like they shouldn't have been able to do it.

Of course, 'smart=bad' in modern society. Just look at reality TV. But these kids/young men and women made jokes out of how they're going to be future welfare recipients, are going to have sex all day and night, and will live in the ghetto as if there's no other life for them.

2- the "white" black kids. Myself included, these are the kids who either are from affluent backgrounds or- myself included- merely had a chance to not "be ghetto" as they say around these parts. They never use 'gangsta' accents' (aka, speak "proper English" [to the 'gangstas', this means 'speakin' white]), 3/4s of them either don't listen to or listen to more than gangsta rap or rap in general (I, for example, fancy retro-doom metal [which most white kids have never even heard of, despite quite a few knowing the likes of Black Sabbath...] and psychedelic blues and binaural orchestral), and were average or above average students who lamented at low grades, even Cs. These kids/young men and women remain dedicated to living a better life and not 'buying into stereotypes.'

It is my opinion that stereotypes of race are due to culture. We humans are, at an early age, infinitely impressionable. Raise any child of any race in another 'culture' and they'll adopt that culture.

I happened to have been brought up with few impressions, and leaned towards what some would call 'white culture'. Add into that some mild schizoid tendencies and you have a complete square of a human.

But screw that, I have to blame the biased media. Because that's what black people do, according to the 'hood' crowd.

In other news, psychedelic music making a comeback?

Edited by The Young Homo Maximus, 16 April 2013 - 05:05 PM.

• Eyalin likes this

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

well i am not racist. thats a fact.

Squillimy

Squillimy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

well we are kind of the victims. we still experience a lot of racism, prejudice, and stereotype. Yet many white people deny these things because they (obviously) do not experience this first hand. Just give it some time, the wound will take time to heal. Our ancestors faced a lot of fucked up shit back in the day that only recently has started to fade away. It's ignorant to just think just cause our society is beginning to look past race as a reason to get annoyed when black people are playing the victim card.

I tried to get with a girl not to long ago and she said she didn't like black guys. other one's only like stereotypes because they form some dis-allusion in their head that every black guy is ghetto, there-go by not being ghetto i act "white" (this is probably the most annoying thing ever). Can't do stuff that "rednecks" do because when i try to go mudding, fishing and stuff in certain areas i get racially profiled.

People think that because of the modern world we are in some sort of post-history world where the past doesn't matter, this couldn't be farther from the truth. The main reason there are ghettos filled with many blacks, and alot of the problems with the black community is from white people (Sorry to burst your bubble. ofcourse not all whites, and not ones in todays world), and these problems carry through the generations and feed off eachother. Ofcourse it's possible to transcend this, but many people are a product of their environments. Egypt has a strong nationalist view because of centuries of foreign rule. Many middle eastern countries face problems established from when islamic philosophy came to rise after Muhammad died (Sunni vs. Shiites). And china has a strong collectivist view because of older philosophies that shaped their people. So yea, the problems are not just black and white (no pun intended!)

It'll likely take just as long to TWICE as long as it took for these problems to form as it'll take for them to stop happening, so you might as well get used to it and just look past it.

Edited by Squillimy, 17 April 2013 - 02:17 AM.

• kjaggard, IzzyIngleby, Cody930 and 2 others like this

What becomes of man when the things that man can create are greater than man itself?

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • 19,322 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA
We haven't kicked racism yet.

Until we have some sort of global hive mind, we never will. Racism is a subset of discrimination, and discrimination comes in two flavors. The one where a man rages against another because he believes the other will cause harm to him or his culture (could be a 'her' and 'she'), and the other where the man has to realize that goddamn hungry bear that's charging for him is not itching to be his friend.

Or that this odd leaf, colored green and red and blue and purple, is probably not good for eating as it will cause extreme diarrhea and vomiting and rashes and immediate cardiac arrest.

That's the double edged sword of discrimination. We have no way to 'regulate' discrimination to only use it to judge based on obvious harm, and even if we did, what about potential harm?

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
We need to let go of slavery because 1. No black has experienced it for 150 years and 2. No white person alive had anything to with!

Absolutely.

IzzyIngleby

IzzyIngleby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBristol UK
We need to let go of slavery because 1. No black has experienced it for 150 years and 2. No white person alive had anything to with!

Absolutely.

You do understand that yondaime is clearly not a black individual, he's just a white supremacist pretending he's black in the vain attempt that it will give him some credence.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Absolutely.

You do understand that yondaime is clearly not a black individual, he's just a white supremacist pretending he's black in the vain attempt that it will give him some credence.

it dosent matter...and i dont agree with most of the things he said as you can notice. still i agree with sentence.

i get squillmy  point and i agree with most of the thing he said but one should also see how a white feels at times.  I personally didnt persecute anyone and so getting mad at one entire race just for what happned in the past is not fair.

Here I close as i am tired of arguing.

Squillimy

Squillimy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

You're right, lets just get rid of the issues from slavery because it happend 150 years ago and its not anyones fault it happened, While we're at it lets get rid of poverty in Africa because of problems left over from the age of imperialism over 400 years ago. Why stop there? let's cure the issues in the middle east over issues from the islamic combination of church and state which has origins 2000 years ago? These words are nothing but ideological nonsense. Change will come and restoration will follow, but it will take time and there's no way to force such change on society, society has to change itself.

@yondaime109: are you even black? This is not idolization or worship, it's quite the opposite. Blacks in much of the entertainment industry (not all) are viewed as - to wrap it all up in one statement - pieces of shit. We dance around in money around whores, We ignorantly fight and shoot other people over petty drama. We deal drugs, we cause problems, we rape we steal we come from poor roots. The list goes on and on. The media passes this off as being cool to the younger crowd, while to the older crowd we look dangerous. AND ALL THIS IS JUST FOR MONEY!

This is also a product of the government to keep the stupider stupid and the smarter smart (though i'm not necessarily claiming the government to be racist). While entertainment industries conglomorate and decide which types of trends to make popular among the young crowd, always using blacks as their vessel for things that are 'dangerous' and 'cool'. To say it is not is just ignorant. Much of the population is a slave to the entertainment industry. Do you know what Molly ("pure" MDMA) is? It's a new drug ferociously spreading throughout the country and ESPECIALLY Florida, using blacks in the entertainment industry as its vessel. These are our role models and that's partly why society is so fucked up, and THAT is why immediate change will NOT happen.

Ever notice how MOST of the time on the TV when you look at a respectable black man, he's dressed nice (he's dressed more like "white" people, which is an arbitrary statement used to classify people that are dressed nicely, A term which carries through every day situations in society), and he's sorrounded by mostly if not all whites. Yet when it's a non-respectable black man, he's dressed flaw, and he's sorrounded by most, if not all black people? Really think about it.

Because of the entertainment industry, the stupider people in society (which is MOST of society) actually thinks this is the way black people are, and black people who are not like this are strange. Which is where people like me come in. It's not all whites' fault though, because black people that make and distribute music do the same thing to their own race!!!

Edited by Squillimy, 17 April 2013 - 05:15 PM.

• IzzyIngleby, StanleyAlexander and Eyalin like this

What becomes of man when the things that man can create are greater than man itself?

Rkw

Rkw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Eh mang, you be trippin' dawg!

I certainly prefer the white stereotypes now that I think about it.

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,798 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted Image

• Colonel O'Neil and antovador like this
What are you without the sum of your parts?

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Squilmy first of all if there is one that is ignorant thats you. You didnt read my entire posts still you manage to give me this attribute. I specify many times, many things you said still you managed to insult me somehow. I talked before about not knowing what being black feels like in society and also I said that there are  problems still associated with the past black discrmination. I also didnt deny that black discrimination dosent exist. maybe it is me that i dont know how to express myself 100 per cent correctly in English at times, but many fail to understand me or just give me names.

I only saw insults towards me in this thread without getting to understand my point.

society has to change itself. of course but iat times nstitutions need to contribute to make people change and even politicians should offer their contribute and people should do their own part.  I also was not really talking about black should be, even if dont like  victimization, but my question was mostly how long it  would take  for black people to leave slavery  behind. thats all.

One should be also able to acknowledge  that for white people it can be annoing to be accused of racism just like for example you say something to a black people that has nothing to do with racism. like if you work in a place and tell a black person to dont do something..

Also whites need respect in many things, especially because  I believe the majority treat black as equals and didnt directly discriminate anyone.

And also you are putting all blacks into question, every black people in the world has different issues coming from their past but i was refering to the ones who live in America and Europe from generations now.

Bear in mind that, not only black people have been persecuted and discrminated. Every people has its history of discrimination struggle including italians. We also been exploitied in America and been victims of prejudice.  even if it can not compare to African slavery, we also know sufference. but in my belives is that once should then learn from mistakes of others and often try to be a better person instead of perpetuating the fault lines that one engulfed the world. but i reconize that not everyone can do that.

As for some people on here, there seems to be  a vail of hypocricity. the other day izzy called italian mysandric according to what he reads on news papers.

that was also a bit offensive to me...then he continue with a mafia argument if i remember correctly.

the only one who took my parts was Colonel and I have admiration for him.

Edited by Italian Ufo, 18 April 2013 - 12:43 AM.

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas
obviously you ignorance is outrageous.no i am not 12 neither 21. if there is someone that need to grow up thats you.

and about being brave lets meet in England face to face.

otherwise here we can talk all we want. and here is speaking italian the man not the researcher who would never engage into violent behaviour.

i didnt make any comments about English.  idiot.  i just know that English is not my first language and i dont make an effort to write it properly on here. so mistakes are accetable in my case.

At least i can say i can speak several languages. usually  people who speak more then one language can train the brain more to see things from other prespectives. that something you are missing. and i am not losing job to anyone. depsite i explain issues countless of times , you still dont get them. so no point to say things again.

Firstly, no I'm not going to meet you face to face, I don't claim to be overly Masculine, I don't need to fight in some brawl up to prove my self worth. Beside which, on the very small possibility that you turn out to be some giant hulk of a man, I don't want to lose an eye.

My comment about you being 12, you do understand the nature of a rhetorical question right?

Yes I obviously realise that you speak two languages, but calling someone effeminate for "playing with words" is just stupid.

Also seriously people if anyone is being the aggressor it's Italian, this started by me telling him "man up", hardly the most offensive two words I could muster. But as it seems you're all quite happy with someone spouting ridiculous nonsense about being the persecuted majority... Perhaps I live such a sheltered life that I don't see the realities of real life. If so my friends, family and peers who happen to come from a wide range of backgrounds, and includes people of other ethnic origins, gender and sexual orientation have been so good at pulling the wool over my eyes as me to perceive the injustices thrown at me. But I really, really doubt it.

yondaime109 really? Does anyone here actually believe someone who was black would say those things about their own race. This thread is descending into absolute chaos where sick ideas can just be voiced and no one speaks up against it. I would advise all of you to look up the Flynn effect which is a documented increase in Black IQ scores at a rate significantly faster than the increase in white IQ scores, albeit starting at lower.

Why wouldn't I? The truth is the truth. When's the last time you've heard of a black noble prize winner other than Noble peace prize? Notice how our skulls and foreheads are smaller on average, This means less room for a prefrontal cortex. 

http://en.wikipedia....Nobel_Laureates

I better go get a tape measure and measure my forehead! brb

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

Then why don't I see your name on it?

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

Rkw