Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

LGBT+ News and Discussions

gay marriage homosexuality LGBT+ transgender gay marriage bisexuality

• Please log in to reply
546 replies to this topic

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
Hey... this isn't where I parked my car. I'll go away from this topic and never come back.
"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone."

Zachemc2

Zachemc2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

regardless of sex

or species

or age
Posted Image

Shimmy

Shimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
http://www.sexwork.c.../dolphins1.html

Zoophilia is best described as a love of animals so intimate that the person (and the animal) involved have no objections to expressing their affection for each other in the sexual fashion. This is not to be confused with bestiality, where a person forcefully mates an animal, without their consent, and with no mutual feelings whatsoever. This is something that I would never do to a dolphin, since I love them dearly, and treat them with the same respect that an honest husband would have for his wife and children.

The most obvious way a female dolphin has of displaying her sexual interest is the pink-belly effect. Their genitals become very pink and swollen, making the genital region very prominent. They may be restless, or they may be acting as normal. If you are out of the water, they may swim up to you and roll belly up, exposing themselves to you, coupled with pelvic thrusts. If you are in the water, they may press their genitals up against yours, nibble your fingers, nuzzle your crotch, or do pelvic thrusts against you.

sounds pretty consentual

Caiman

Caiman

Administratus Extremus

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
Guys. This thread is about gay marriage. As Unrequited has already pointed out, homophobes often use bestiality as an argument against gay marriage. So can we give up with discussing sex with animals please? FFS...
  • jjf3 likes this
~Jon

truthiness

truthiness

The Squire of Gothos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationKalamazoo MI
Wow... that was just horrible... at least when I argue with jjf he doesn't look up articles with goddamn dolphin pelvic thrusting...

ANYWAY... Gay marriage ought to be just as legal as hetero marriage, as both parties are free and consenting adult members of the same damn species.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one

alonzo-ny

alonzo-ny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

http://www.dailymail...itain-2015.html

why not now!!!

It angers me that places such as Holland and Sweden have done it way back in 2008, and we are still dragging our feet. :(

Don't worry, you will be able to marry Medo soon enough.
  • ddmkm122 likes this

Shimmy

Shimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
if consent is to do with having the mental capacity to fully understand and appreciate the situation and then deciding you want to go ahead with it, and children don't have this ability because of the level of their mental development, does this mean certain mentally handicapped adults should also fall under this. Is any kind of sexual relationship with a mentally handicapped adult an abuse in the same sense? Should they never have relationships? I know age is generally a convenient tihng to use as it covers the majority of situations relatively well and prevents a lot of abuses, but if possible would it make more sense to police this strictly on mental ability irrelevant of age?

truthiness

truthiness

The Squire of Gothos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationKalamazoo MI
That might be exactly what we should be debating instead of worrying about gay marriage... it is easy to think of circumstances where abuse of the mentally handicapped could occur... an adult with the mind of a child who happens to have inherited a significant estate might be vulnerable to a clever con artist, just for example...

The trouble with limiting marriage to the mentally handicapped is that there is a wide spectrum of mental disorders, and each one has a wide spectrum of degrees of impact on the individual's life... if we were to impose some sort of "test" to obtain a marriage license we would almost inevitably find ourselves disallowing some people from marrying who are in fact consenting, but are unable to pass the test for some reason. If we disallow people to marry just because they have X or Y disorder, you'll inevitably find people who have very mild cases of said disorder. It is a very slippery slope any way you look at it.

Zachemc2

Zachemc2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
Does anyone get these guys' point? They're basically saying that if we legalize same-sex marriage, we're opening the gates for other types of marriage. It might be polygamy, a mom marrying her 5 year old son, or human-animal marriage. If one thing can go as "equal rights", then anything can.

jjf3

jjf3

Not a Member of the Tea Party! Just a Concerned Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts
  • LocationHolmdel NJ/Tampa Fl
This thread is hilarious! Gay marriage should be legal. Enough said, please move on!!!!
  • truthiness and rennerpetey like this
"Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" Thomas Zarek-- Battlestar Galactica.

truthiness

truthiness

The Squire of Gothos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationKalamazoo MI

Does anyone get these guys' point? They're basically saying that if we legalize same-sex marriage, we're opening the gates for other types of marriage. It might be polygamy, a mom marrying her 5 year old son, or human-animal marriage. If one thing can go as "equal rights", then anything can.

I hope you're not lumping me in with "these guys".....

If we legalize same-sex marriage we're simply acknowledging that any two consenting adults should be allowed to marry.....

A mom marrying her child (or any adult marrying any child) does not imply "consent", as children cannot legally give "consent", nor is human-animal marriage in any way similar to two consenting adults... now, polygamy may be an exception, provided all parties are in agreement and are not under some sort of coercion, as they would be... say it with me now.... consenting adults...

What is so hard about this concept?

Zachemc2

Zachemc2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

If we legalize same-sex marriage we're simply acknowledging that any two consenting adults should be allowed to marry.....

A mom marrying her child (or any adult marrying any child) does not imply "consent", as children cannot legally give "consent", nor is human-animal marriage in any way similar to two consenting adults... now, polygamy may be an exception, provided all parties are in agreement and are not under some sort of coercion, as they would be... say it with me now.... consenting adults...

I'm not lumping you with them. However, couldn't you just lower the age of consent?

Unrequited Lust

Unrequited Lust

He Who Would Swallow God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

I'm not lumping you with them. However, couldn't you just lower the age of consent?

To a 5 year old?

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,961 posts
  • LocationLondon
Progress with gay rights in America -

http://www.barackoba...-lgbt-community
http://my.barackobam...InfoGraphic.pdf

Caiman

Caiman

Administratus Extremus

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • LocationManchester, England

The difference between all those other things and gay marriage is the consenting adult human part... do any of you guys not get that?
  • wjfox and truthiness like this
~Jon

Roh234

Roh234

Capitalism is the only way to survive.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • Location11 Dimentional Hyperspace
I could care less about gay marraige, legalize it IDC, ban it IDC.

What is true, just, and beautiful is not determined by popular vote. The masses everywhere are ignorant, short-sighted, motivated by envy, and easy to fool. Democratic politicians must appeal to these masses in order to be elected. Whoever is the best demagogue will win. Almost by necessity, then, democracy will lead to the perversion of truth, justice and beauty. -Hans Hermann Hoppe

Prolite

Prolite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
I was actually against gay marriage until about a year and a half ago. I guess you could say that gay marriage was like "going against nature." But after wrestling with the issue for some time, I decided that since people are born that way, they're stuck with who they are and they should be treated like any other individual on this planet.
I'm a business man, that's all you need to know about me.

Roh234

Roh234

Capitalism is the only way to survive.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • Location11 Dimentional Hyperspace
I see it an issue with gays and the legal system. Don't want to ge involved with something that has 0 effect on me.

What is true, just, and beautiful is not determined by popular vote. The masses everywhere are ignorant, short-sighted, motivated by envy, and easy to fool. Democratic politicians must appeal to these masses in order to be elected. Whoever is the best demagogue will win. Almost by necessity, then, democracy will lead to the perversion of truth, justice and beauty. -Hans Hermann Hoppe

truthiness

truthiness

The Squire of Gothos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationKalamazoo MI

Don't want to ge involved with something that has 0 effect on me.

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

-Martin Niemöller

It's easy to get away with inactivity when you aren't the one being oppressed or singled out... it's not your problem, after all... until one day your son comes out of the closet, terrified of a world that hates him for the way he is. How will you explain to him how it isn't your problem?
  • Caiman, wjfox and rennerpetey like this

Unrequited Lust

Unrequited Lust

He Who Would Swallow God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

I see it an issue with gays and the legal system. Don't want to ge involved with something that has 0 effect on me.

I guess by this logic I shouldn't care about the famine and genocide in Africa because it has 0 effect on me.
  • wjfox likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gay marriage, homosexuality, LGBT+, transgender, gay, marriage, bisexuality

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users