Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

LGBT+ News and Discussions

gay marriage homosexuality LGBT+ transgender gay marriage bisexuality

• Please log in to reply
547 replies to this topic

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

@rtardx

Bestiality and pedophilia are NOT sexual orientations and should NOT be legal. I know there a some weird SJWs saying pedophilia should be called "minor attracted" or some shit like that, but it's not right. Being gay isn't bad. Being trans isn't bad. Pedophilia and bestiality are bad. People that are attracted to the same sex/gender or people that want to make their body as close to the other sex as they can are not bad people. Being gay or transgender should never be compared to pedophilia or bestiality.

I know it's hard to understand being gay and/or transgender if you aren't, but please understand that those people are real people with emotions and hard ships that just want to live their life. Imagine if you where born the opposite sex and people hated you, judged you, and called you mentally ill because you felt like you needed to be what you are right now instead of the opposite sex. Imagine if you repressed those feelings for so long you feel bad for wanting to be 'different'. Imagine if you born the opposite sex and hated your genitals so much you could never masturbate or never have sex because of how wrong it would feel. If people made fun of you because they only believed in non-trans gender males and females and threw stupid invalidating slurs and phrases at you. If someone tried to murder you for being different. Imagine if everyone kept telling you you need to be more feminine/masculine and it felt like a chore, like playing a role you don't like instead of who you are. Imagine if everyone kept telling you that wanting to be the gender you are right now instead is just a phase and that you'll learn to love yourself as the gender you hate being when you do something like get married or have kids or something cliché like those examples. You'd think people have always known they where transgender from when they where 4 years old, but they don't always. That's just a mainstream narrative because it's easier for people to understand. It can be hard to accept yourself as something else when society views it as a bad thing, when people tell you it's a phase, when you doubt yourself over and over again because of these things, or when people tell you it's not real.

Imagine if you where called mean slurs for being heterosexual. If being heterosexual was illegal and there where people that didn't care about you're rights to get married to the person you love, or for simply having an orientation that's viewed as 'different'. If you where denied service at a store for being heterosexual. That when you kiss someone or hold hands with them, you're accused of flaunting your sexuality and shoving it down everyone's throats. That some people call your sexuality a lifestyle and thinking it's a choice rather than something you just naturally are.

Of course not all LGBT+ people experience all of these problems directly or are deeply offended by them, but these things can be hard to accept or question in a heteronormative society that doesn't understand these people that well or will shame them for it.

A duel does not prove who is right, only who is left.

Based on scientific studies transgenderism is genetic and the brains of trans people are closer to the other "sex" in its wiring. Serious question, if you don't believe trans people deserve rights like everyone else do you want them killed? Because that is the choices. If it is the later than you have no right talking about human rights in iran or Saudi arabia ever again.

Autism is genetic, doesn't mean it's normal, which is why it's viewed as a disorder and there is ongoing research to remedy it. Revoking "trans-rights" does not equate to wanting to trans people dead. 

You should really read more about autism. 

If my autism makes me more passiant about human rights than I am a superior person because of it. What this guy is saying is we should deprive constitutional rights based on his little feelings about what is moral based on some 2,000 year old book and this is no different then the people we're at war that do the same.

Too many liberals aint passiant enough at this moment in history to speak up and I am afraid that will lead to another blood bath of innocent people.

I never said I was christian. Oh please, compare your rights in America and Europe back to even the 1900's and they were still greater than your rights in the muslim nations at any point in time. Again refusing "Trans-rights" and classifying LGBT as a mental disorder does not equate to "lets kill all gays".

@rtardx

Bestiality and pedophilia are NOT sexual orientations and should NOT be legal. I know there a some weird SJWs saying pedophilia should be called "minor attracted" or some shit like that, but it's not right. Being gay isn't bad. Being trans isn't bad. Pedophilia and bestiality are bad. People that are attracted to the same sex/gender or people that want to make their body as close to the other sex as they can are not bad people. Being gay or transgender should never be compared to pedophilia or bestiality.

I know it's hard to understand being gay and/or transgender if you aren't, but please understand that those people are real people with emotions and hard ships that just want to live their life. Imagine if you where born the opposite sex and people hated you, judged you, and called you mentally ill because you felt like you needed to be what you are right now instead of the opposite sex. Imagine if you repressed those feelings for so long you feel bad for wanting to be 'different'. Imagine if you born the opposite sex and hated your genitals so much you could never masturbate or never have sex because of how wrong it would feel. If people made fun of you because they only believed in non-trans gender males and females and threw stupid invalidating slurs and phrases at you. If someone tried to murder you for being different. Imagine if everyone kept telling you you need to be more feminine/masculine and it felt like a chore, like playing a role you don't like instead of who you are. Imagine if everyone kept telling you that wanting to be the gender you are right now instead is just a phase and that you'll learn to love yourself as the gender you hate being when you do something like get married or have kids or something cliché like those examples. You'd think people have always known they where transgender from when they where 4 years old, but they don't always. That's just a mainstream narrative because it's easier for people to understand. It can be hard to accept yourself as something else when society views it as a bad thing, when people tell you it's a phase, when you doubt yourself over and over again because of these things, or when people tell you it's not real.

Imagine if you where called mean slurs for being heterosexual. If being heterosexual was illegal and there where people that didn't care about you're rights to get married to the person you love, or for simply having an orientation that's viewed as 'different'. If you where denied service at a store for being heterosexual. That when you kiss someone or hold hands with them, you're accused of flaunting your sexuality and shoving it down everyone's throats. That some people call your sexuality a lifestyle and thinking it's a choice rather than something you just naturally are.

Of course not all LGBT+ people experience all of these problems directly or are deeply offended by them, but these things can be hard to accept or question in a heteronormative society that doesn't understand these people that well or will shame them for it.

Yes, I have a gay relative that was mocked, harassed, and assaulted for his sexuality and he was miserable. While I don't like  how he was treated, that doesn't mean I have any reason to accept his sexuality because I consider it an abnormality. If an  LGBT has to live their entire life knowing they have an abnormality and treating it as such then so be it, Don't try warp society to accomodate you.That being said, I believe that bullying and harassment of that sort should be discouraged. I care enough about their "Feelings" to want to change that much. 

• BasilBerylium likes this

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,966 posts
  • LocationLondon

• caltrek likes this

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 5,220 posts

classifying LGBT as a mental disorder does not equate to "lets kill all gays".

I suppose, if you don't mind outing yourself as being stupid.  :)

If an  LGBT has to live their entire life knowing they have an abnormality and treating it as such then so be it, Don't try warp society to accomodate you.

No, if persons want to treat homosexuals as being abnormal simply because they are bigots, then we should not try to warp society around the beliefs of such bigots.

As to paedophilia, it is my impression that there is zero correlation between being gay and being a paedophile.  Do you or do you not have any evidence to the contray?

If you do not, then you should start a separate thread on paedophilia. Period.

• Sciencerocks and rennerpetey like this

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

classifying LGBT as a mental disorder does not equate to "lets kill all gays".

I suppose, if you don't mind outing yourself as being stupid.  :)

If an  LGBT has to live their entire life knowing they have an abnormality and treating it as such then so be it, Don't try warp society to accomodate you.

No, if persons want to treat homosexuals as being abnormal simply because they are bigots, then we should not try to warp society around the beliefs of such bigots.

As to paedophilia, it is my impression that there is zero correlation between being gay and being a paedophile.  Do you or do you not have any evidence to the contray?

If you do not, then you should start a separate thread on paedophilia. Period.

If disagreeing with someone viscerating their genitalia  because they can't accept the implications of  having them makes me dumb, then I'd be happy to trot onto the nearest small bus  away from that madness since I'm so oppressive and ignorant. 

No, Being Gay doesn't automatically make you a pedophilia. But as I stated before the acceptance of Homosexuality and the rest of LGBT will inevitably lead to pedophilia being accepted due to the sliding slope effect.  Many of the  founding leaders of the modern LGBT movement supported pedophilia/Nambla. Prominent LGBT leader, Harry  hay had expressed many times his support and endorsement of pedohilia, with there are even being pictures of him of walking with the markings "NAMBLA walks with me" wirtten on his clothing. I could go on if you'd like?  The great Harvey Milk  had reportedly sodomized 16 year old  Jack Mckinley but you won't hear anything about that from the movement or buzzfeed, he was just another hero apparently. I could go on, Matthew Shepard, Larry Kramer, Dan Savage, John Waters, Allen Ginsberg, Frank Kameny, Alfred Kinsey, John Money, Adolf Brand, Benedict Friedlaender, Wilhelm Jansen, etc. If one digs long enough into the roots of the LGBT movement then you'll find alot of these founders or glorified homosexual speakers were either covert or upfront in their support for pedophilia. 

Nope, there's no need for me to make a new thread on pedophilia when it's already relevant on this one, or will be soon irrefutably. 

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Members
  • 6,750 posts

You're just like the islamic state with your belief that sexual freedom is somehow worthy of death and repression. Don't ever talk to me about freedom or anything as you right wing religious fuckers are all the same world wide.

To follow my work on tropical cyclones

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 5,220 posts

If disagreeing with someone viscerating their genitalia  because they can't accept the implications of  having them makes me dumb, then I'd be happy to trot onto the nearest small bus  away from that madness since I'm so oppressive and ignorant.

Well, yes, if you don't realize that many transgender folks have what are essentially the brains of members of the opposite gender, and therefore have the quite logical desire to change their bodies to conform to their brains.... :)

No, Being Gay doesn't automatically make you a pedophilia. But as I stated before the acceptance of Homosexuality and the rest of LGBT will inevitably lead to pedophilia being accepted due to the sliding slope effect. 

Great, why don't you sell your (halfbaked :) ) idea to a research institute and then design an experiment to see if that is what will actually happen.

Many of the  founding leaders of the modern LGBT movement supported pedophilia/Nambla. Prominent LGBT leader, Harry  hay had expressed many times his support and endorsement of pedohilia, with there are even being pictures of him of walking with the markings "NAMBLA walks with me" wirtten on his clothing. I could go on if you'd like? 

Needs citation.

The great Harvey Milk  had reportedly sodomized 16 year old  Jack Mckinley but you won't hear anything about that from the movement or buzzfeed, he was just another hero apparently. I could go on, Matthew Shepard, Larry Kramer, Dan Savage, John Waters, Allen Ginsberg, Frank Kameny, Alfred Kinsey, John Money, Adolf Brand, Benedict Friedlaender, Wilhelm Jansen, etc. If one digs long enough into the roots of the LGBT movement then you'll find alot of these founders or glorified homosexual speakers were either covert or upfront in their support for pedophilia. 

Needs citations.

Nope, there's no need for me to make a new thread on pedophilia when it's already relevant on this one, or will be soon irrefutably. 

Sorry, still not relevant....unless you seriously believe that there have never been any heterosexuals who neither:  1) Engaged in pedophilia, and/or 2) advocated the tolerance of pedophilia.

• Sciencerocks likes this

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

You're just like the islamic state with your belief that sexual freedom is somehow worthy of death and repression. Don't ever talk to me about freedom or anything as you right wing religious fuckers are all the same world wide.

Nope, I think it's worthy of seperation and rehabiliation which I've stated many times. I'm all for freedom, wih a few restraints :)

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 5,220 posts

@rtardx,

...and while you are working on that last post of mine, consider this.  I think you are engaging in what I call the folly of relying on anecdotal evidence:

"Look, see, here are a few gays who were also pedophiles." 

A meaningless observation if not backed by statistical analysis.  So, when I earlier asked for what evidence you have of any correlation, I was envisioning a response that involved a statistical analysis, not one that merely confirms that you are a bigot engaging in the circular reasoning that bigots indulge in.   

Of course another tactic of bigots is to engage in guilt by association:  "hmmm, having a hard time proving that being a homosexual is in and of itself unhealthy, I know, I will make wild and unsubstantiated allegations implying that LGBT+ people are more likely to be pedophiles."

This is clearly your agenda, since you continue to refuse to take this topic to a separate thread.   

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 5,220 posts

Nope, I think it's worthy of seperation and rehabiliation which I've stated many times. I'm all for freedom, with a few restraints :)

...and what about people who do not want to be "separated" and "rehabilitated".  

...and what "restraints" are you talking about?

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Well, yes, if you don't realize that many transgender folks have what are essentially the brains of members of the opposite gender, and therefore have the quite logical desire to change their bodies to conform to their brains.... :)

No, Being Gay doesn't automatically make you a pedophilia. But as I stated before the acceptance of Homosexuality and the rest of LGBT will inevitably lead to pedophilia being accepted due to the sliding slope effect. 

Great, why don't you sell your (halfbaked :) ) idea to a research institute and then design an experiment to see if that is what will actually happen.

Many of the  founding leaders of the modern LGBT movement supported pedophilia/Nambla. Prominent LGBT leader, Harry  hay had expressed many times his support and endorsement of pedohilia, with there are even being pictures of him of walking with the markings "NAMBLA walks with me" wirtten on his clothing. I could go on if you'd like? 

Needs citation.

The great Harvey Milk  had reportedly sodomized 16 year old  Jack Mckinley but you won't hear anything about that from the movement or buzzfeed, he was just another hero apparently. I could go on, Matthew Shepard, Larry Kramer, Dan Savage, John Waters, Allen Ginsberg, Frank Kameny, Alfred Kinsey, John Money, Adolf Brand, Benedict Friedlaender, Wilhelm Jansen, etc. If one digs long enough into the roots of the LGBT movement then you'll find alot of these founders or glorified homosexual speakers were either covert or upfront in their support for pedophilia. 

Needs citations.

Sorry, still not relevant....unless you seriously believe that there have never been any heterosexuals who neither:  1) Engaged in pedophilia, and/or 2) advocated the tolerance of pedophilia.

Here's your citations: 

IMG_1307e.JPG

and here's Good ol Harvey Milk with his 16 year old brother in arms

Harvey_Milk_Jack_Galen_McKinley_Mayor_of

https://en.wikipedia...storical_forces

If their brains don't match their bodies then that's what you a call a deviation; Disorder.

Pedophilia of all kinds  (Gay or Straight) is relavant to the thread because the mass-acceptance of LGBT will be a gate way to it and the ideology that age should have no factor in  romantic love. 

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Members
  • 6,750 posts

Nope, I think it's worthy of seperation and rehabiliation which I've stated many times. I'm all for freedom, with a few restraints :)

...and what about people who do not want to be "separated" and "rehabilitated".  

...and what "restraints" are you talking about?

This guy wants to turn us into Saudi Arabia or worse as he hates the concept of human freedom. He believes if you love someone of the same sex = you have demons. This is why religion is so bad as it is a myth that drives people to be truly nasty pieces of shit in life.

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 5,220 posts

Pedophilia of all kinds  (Gay or Straight) is relavant to the thread because the mass-acceptance of LGBT will be a gate way to it and the ideology that age should have no factor in  romantic love. 

If that is your argument, then fine....put that in a thread about pedophilia. Otherwise, you are just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Photographs of people carrying protest signs that don't mention pedophilia constitutes proof of supporting pedophilia?

...and photographs of Harvey Milk with his brother under a Christmas tree proves Harvey Milk was a pedophile? 

(I am sorry, but such a photo could have easily been taken of two heterosexual brothers).

I will read your Wikipedia citation later.

Edit: Addition of a question mark for the sake of clarity.

• Sciencerocks likes this

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Members
  • 6,750 posts

If that is your argument, then fine....put that in a thread about pedophilia. Otherwise, you are just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Photographs of people carrying protest signs that don't mention pedophilia constitutes proof of supporting pedophilia?

...and photographs of Harvey Milk with his brother under a Christmas tree proves Harvey Milk was a pedophile.  

(I am sorry, but such a photo could have easily been taken of two heterosexual brothers).

I could post thousands of cases of Priest and religious leaders taking part in Pedophilia and child abuse so when do we make religion illegal? Arguing a case tying religion into this can be a real mistake.

• caltrek, Alislaws and rennerpetey like this

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

@rtardx,

...and while you are working on that last post of mine, consider this.  I think you are engaging in what I call the folly of relying on anecdotal evidence:

"Look, see, here are a few gays who were also pedophiles." 

A meaningless observation if not backed by statistical analysis.  So, when I earlier asked for what evidence you have of any correlation, I was envisioning a response that involved a statistical analysis, not one that merely confirms that you are a bigot engaging in the circular reasoning that bigots indulge in.   

Of course another tactic of bigots is to engage in guilt by association:  "hmmm, having a hard time proving that being a homosexual is in and of itself unhealthy, I know, I will make wild and unsubstantiated allegations implying that LGBT+ people are more likely to be pedophiles."

This is clearly your agenda, since you continue to refuse to take this topic to a separate thread.   

I didn't just show you a "Few gays", I showed you proof that many of the founders of the LGBT movement were pedophiles or pedophile supporters which combined with the fact that children are being sexualized through the media shows you that soon Child sexualization will become profound, blantant, and......practicied. 

Don't worry, I'll let  the sands of time finish this argument. You guys will get what you want inevitably, and perhaps those with reason among you will realize it when it's too late.

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

...and photographs of Harvey Milk with his brother under a Christmas tree proves Harvey Milk was a pedophile.  

"Nambla Walks with me"

If that isn't support of pedopilia, I don't know what is.  Such denial and delusion. 

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 5,220 posts

Concerning your Wikipedia citation:  I know who Harvey Milk is.  Can you tell me where in the citation it indicates that he was a pedophile and/or supported pedophilia?

As To "Nambla",  who in the hell is "Nambla"?  

Oh never mind.  I looked it up.  Apparently NAMBLA (you could have capitalized this acronym for the sake of clarity):

...works to abolish age-of-consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors and campaigns for the release of men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion.

Source:

https://www.bing.com...C1E85D85E153D17

So, opposing excessive criminalizing does not necessarily translate into supporting pedophilia.  Sure, the organization itself may also support "pedophile and pederasty advocacy" but that does not mean that a person holding a protest sign (from what date?)  supports every single aspect of what the organization now advocates. In addition to which, the identity of the person holding the protest sign is not even given.

Is it you?

Your father?

An actor in a movie?

Is he gay?

Straight?

How many others (including) heterosexuals were involved in the same protest?

Etc. 

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 5,220 posts

I didn't just show you a "Few gays", I showed you proof that many of the founders of the LGBT movement were pedophiles or pedophile supporters which combined with the fact that children are being sexualized through the media shows you that soon Child sexualization will become profound, blantant, and......practicied.

I am sorry.  I must have missed something.  Where was the proof that said founders "were pedophiles or pedophilia supporters" that you offered.  A list of gays and an accusation that they supported pedophiia is hardly very convincing proof.

Now, if you gave the claimed identity of the guy in the photo and pointed out where in the Wikilinks citation it actually talks about Harvey Milk as a pedophile, then I might credit you with submitting something that actually constitutes proof.  Although, I would still argue that such "proof" belongs in a thread concerning pedophilia, and not this thread.

In the meantime, don't expect me to continue to explain and explicate your case for you.  Or to read through volumes of material to find one or two clauses that may (or may not) support your position.  I have got better things to do with my time.

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 5,220 posts

Don't worry, I'll let  the sands of time finish this argument. You guys will get what you want inevitably, and perhaps those with reason among you will realize it when it's too late.

Except, as Sciencerocks points out, by the logic you employ, Christianity itself should be abolished.  If not Christianity, then certainly edicts against the marriage (of straights or gay) priests.  

So, if you are really against pedophilia, then why haven't you addressed that point?

Could it be that your sole purpose was to discredit homosexuals?

Sounds like it to me.

So please, enough with the "sands of time" bs.  

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Concerning your Wikipedia citation:  I know who Harvey Milk is.  Can you tell me where in the citation it indicates that he was a pedophile and/or supported pedophilia?

As To "Nambla",  who in the hell is "Nambla"?  

Oh never mind.  I looked it up.  Apparently NAMBLA (you could have capitalized this acronym for the sake of clarity):

...works to abolish age-of-consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors and campaigns for the release of men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion.

Source:

https://www.bing.com...C1E85D85E153D17

So, opposing excessive criminalizing does not necessarily translate into supporting pedophilia.  Sure, the organization itself may also support "pedophile and pederasty advocacy" but that does not mean that a person holding a protest sign (from what date?)  supports every single aspect of what the organization now advocates. In addition to which, the identity of the person holding the protest sign is not even given.

Is it you?

Your father?

An actor in a movie?

Is he gay?

Straight?

How many others (including) heterosexuals were involved in the same protest?

Etc. 

" I know who Harvey Milk is.  Can you tell me where in the citation it indicates that he was a pedophile and/or supported pedophilia?"

How about you look at the  photo of him with his 16 year old boyfriend featured in homosexual news article?  https://americansfor...es/harvey-milk/

So what was he supporting if it's not pederasty or pedophilia? So pedophilia is okay as long as it involves the child's "Free will"? xD

You're making me laugh here, Grasping as straws to evade the truth that these bastards were pedophiles and had pedophile sentiments. I can't resist responding.

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Except, as Sciencerocks points out, by the logic you employ, Christianity itself should b abolished.  If not Christianity, then certainly edicts against the marriage (of straights or gay) priests.  

So, if you are really against pedophilia, then why haven't you addressed that point?

Could it be that your sole purpose was to discredit homosexuals?

Sounds like it to me.

So please, enough with the "sands of time" bs.  

Christianity will be abolished.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gay marriage, homosexuality, LGBT+, transgender, gay, marriage, bisexuality

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users