Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Predict the next three U.S. Presidents

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, United States of America, Planet Earth

My guess would be:

Barack Obama (2009-2017)

-------------------------------------------------------

Hillary Clinton (2017-2025)

Marco Rubio (2025-2029)

Some Democrat whom we have not heard of (or at least not heard of much) yet (2029-2037)

Edited by Futurist, 21 May 2013 - 02:08 AM.

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • 5,673 posts

If no one else wants to do his/her own prediction, can someone please tell me if my prediction in regards to this is realistic or not?

Alric

Alric

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

It is to hard to predict this early. Though I wouldn't be surprised if HIllary Clinton ran. If I were to guess now I would say maybe Hillary for Rand Paul. However with the scandals going on I am not sure Hillary will make it, and while Rand Paul seems to be position him self for the run the republicans have a bad habit of picking the worst possible people ever.

As for Marco Rubio, I don't think he has a chance to be president at all. 

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

I don't know if I would be able to predict 3 but certainly I would put Clinton among the three potential ones.

CamGoldenGun

CamGoldenGun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • LocationFort McMurray, AB. Canada.

I don't think Hillary will run, and Biden has been pretty quiet so I don't know if he'd win if he ran.

There has been a lot of talk about Chris Christie. Yes, he's Republican but he's not associated with the crazies, even if his party is.

Jon Huntsman is another candidate but again, another Republican.

If Marco Rubio continues to push and go against Republican policies to the point the Republican party starts aligning with his views he might be a good candidate 10-15 years from now.

Jake Epping

Jake Epping

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
My guess would be:

Barack Obama (2009-2017)

Marco Rubio (2025-2029)

Some Democrat whom we have not heard of (or at least not heard of much) yet (2029-2037)

2017-2021 Hillary Clinton (defeats Ted Cruz/Marco Rubio)

2021-2025 Hillary's VP: Joaquin Castro/Xavier Beccera/Cory Booker (defeats Rand Paul)

2025-2029 Adam Kinzinger (defeats above)

FlameWave

FlameWave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

So assuming (safe assumption) Obama til 2017... Hillary Clinton (2017-2025) Chris Christie (2025-2029) random dem. Jokingly: Jeb Bush (2017-2021) Cory Booker (2021-2029) George P. Bush (2029-2033)  

Jake Epping

Jake Epping

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

The hurdle Chris Christie has is winning the Republican primary. Good luck with that. 

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas
My guess would be:

Barack Obama (2009-2017)

Marco Rubio (2025-2029)

lol

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • 5,673 posts
My guess would be:

Barack Obama (2009-2017)

Marco Rubio (2025-2029)

2021-2025 Hillary's VP: Joaquin Castro/Xavier Beccera/Cory Booker (defeats Rand Paul)

Why would Hillary retire after one term? The last U.S. President who served one term and chose not to seek re-election (or re-nomination) was Rutherford B. Hayes, back in 1880.

Edited by Futurist, 25 May 2013 - 08:46 PM.

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • 5,673 posts
My guess would be:

Barack Obama (2009-2017)

Marco Rubio (2025-2029)

lol

Why is my prediction here funny?

Edited by Futurist, 25 May 2013 - 08:46 PM.

Jake Epping

Jake Epping

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
My guess would be:

Barack Obama (2009-2017)

Marco Rubio (2025-2029)

Why would Hillary retire after one term? The last U.S. President who served one term and chose not to seek re-election (or re-nomination) was Rutherford B. Hayes, back in 1880.

Lyndon B Johnson also chose not to seek reelection (because he thought he would lose). When McCain was running quite a lot of people wanted him to do a one term pledge on account of his age. I can imagine Hillary doing the same. 

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • 5,673 posts
My guess would be:

Barack Obama (2009-2017)

Marco Rubio (2025-2029)

Lyndon B Johnson also chose not to seek reelection (because he thought he would lose). When McCain was running quite a lot of people wanted him to do a one term pledge on account of his age. I can imagine Hillary doing the same. 

Lyndon Johnson served 1.3 Presidential terms (his own term, plus the remained of JFK's term). He did not serve exactly one term (exactly 4 years), which is what I was talking about. Also, Lyndon Johnson actually did try to get renominated in 1968 before Eugene McCarthy made a strong showing against him in the New Hampshire primary, after which Johnson dropped out. Also, while there was a desire from some people for McCain to do a one term pledge, McCain never actually did one. Plus, Hillary is a woman, and women genetically live longer than men. In addition, Hillary might be pretty power-hungry (especially after her narrow 2008 Democratic primaries and nomination loss to Obama).  

Guyverman1990

Guyverman1990

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

1. Martin O'Malley

2. Marco Rubio

3. Kelly Ayotte

Guyverman1990

Guyverman1990

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

1. Martin O'Malley

2. Marco Rubio

3. Kelly Ayotte I know it will be risky with Rubio due to where he's originally from but by then, but by then, there will be practically no memory of the Cuban Missile Crisis among most Americans and those who he'll get slack from will be cranky old baby-boomers. P.S Sorry about the double post.

Edited by Guyverman1990, 26 May 2013 - 10:28 PM.

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • 5,673 posts

Why do you think that Hillary won't run (or lose the Democratic nomination if she does run) in 2016?

Also, Marco Rubio was born in the U.S., not in Cuba, and his parents (AFAIK) were/are against Castro and Communism.

Squillimy

Squillimy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Hillary Clinton WILL win if she runs. Bill Clinton is pretty well liked, and regardless of her views, there are more Americans that don't think critically on who they're voting for than there are those who do. 

She'll get atleast 90% of the woman popular vote, and there are more woman than men in the US and world in general. Similar to how barack got atleast 90% of the minority vote which was enough for him to win. Also she will get most of the democrats as well, to top it off. 

She'd be the first woman president and she would have an actual shot. It's ridiculous to think for a second that she'd lose. The only reason she didn't win was because of Barack Obama. And to be honest a big reason he won was 1) he was black and 2) america was mad at the republican party after the Busch administration.

I don't keep up with politcs as much, so I'm not really sure about whos gonna win after that or much less who will even run :p

Edited by Squillimy, 28 May 2013 - 07:36 PM.

What becomes of man when the things that man can create are greater than man itself?

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas
My guess would be:

Barack Obama (2009-2017)

Marco Rubio (2025-2029)

lol

Why is my prediction here funny?

It isn't your prediction, I mean it's as good as anyone else's I guess; but I don't think we will be able to predict this.  We don't even know who will run. I agree with Hillary, I bet she may run again but who knows if she will win or not. When you get into the next two or three presidential elections, that's a pretty big shot in the dark.

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

Guyverman1990

Guyverman1990

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts
I was hoping Hilary would become Vice President to Obama.

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • 5,673 posts
I was hoping Hilary would become Vice President to Obama.

Why? I'm actually happy that Obama didn't pick her as VP, since it:  

1. Allowed him to prove that he can win without her.

2. Caused the Bush and Clinton families to not occupy either the U.S. President or VP spot for the first time in 28 years (since 1981).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users