Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Predict the next three U.S. Presidents

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Ewolf20

Ewolf20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationColumbia,sc

i highly doubt we'll have a female president even with all these women entering into politics.

There aren't any strong candidates currently on the radar. But perhaps Nikki Haley could surprise everyone in 2024--though I predict Mike Pence will get the '24 GOP nomination.

time to enjoy America regressing back to the 1950s then, in terms of social standards. tech still getting better and pence is at least competent.

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,214 posts
  • LocationIn the Basket of Deplorables

i highly doubt we'll have a female president even with all these women entering into politics.

There aren't any strong candidates currently on the radar. But perhaps Nikki Haley could surprise everyone in 2024--though I predict Mike Pence will get the '24 GOP nomination.

time to enjoy America regressing back to the 1950s then, in terms of social standards. tech still getting better and pence is at least competent.

I didn't say he'd win. 8 years of Republican leadership --> power likely switches to the Dems for 8 years. However, if Trump turns around and becomes yugely popular (perhaps due to a massive terrorist attack on American soil?) then we could have Pence from 2025-29, sort of like how Bush Sr. won a term after Reagan.

Click 'show' to see quotes from great luminaries.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users