Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Time Travel

time travel

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Robert Riness

Robert Riness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
ok in a vacuum light doesn't have to bounce around much, that has zero to do with gravity.

another note you may want to consider --

For example, physicists discovered just in the last 15 years that neutrinos have mass and that they can change from one type to another. "People were very skeptical," Wojcicki said. "If you asked many respectable physicists early in the game at a comparable stage [then], they would have said it was wrong."

it is only a matter of time. soon everything you thought you knew will be wrong. me as well.

Roh234

Roh234

Doing the impossible

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Location11 Dimentional Hyperspace
Defenition of the speed of light:

http://www.thefreedi.../speed of light

the speed at which light travels in a vacuum; the constancy and universality of the speed of light is recognized by defining it to be exactly 299,792,458 meters per second

Robert, the speed of light is constant and is indpedant of refraction.
-I do not have a signature.

Caiman

Caiman

Administratus Extremus

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • LocationManchester, England

ok in a vacuum light doesn't have to bounce around much, that has zero to do with gravity.

What are you responding to here exactly? You were referring to as 'evidence' for your opinion that light speed is a not a constant, the fact that light travels at different speeds depending on whether gravity was acting up on it or not, or whether it was interacting with a medium. I was pointing out that in the absence of either, or where the effect is negligible enough that it can be discounted, it travels at c. The video and unrequited's post elaborate on this further. So far, there is absolutely no evidence to show otherwise, versus a century of empirical data in its favour.
~Jon

Unrequited Lust

Unrequited Lust

He Who Would Swallow God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

another note you may want to consider --

For example, physicists discovered just in the last 15 years that neutrinos have mass and that they can change from one type to another. "People were very skeptical," Wojcicki said. "If you asked many respectable physicists early in the game at a comparable stage [then], they would have said it was wrong."

it is only a matter of time. soon everything you thought you knew will be wrong. me as well.

I'm guessing you have no formal education in the matter and have the propensity to believe in things without any evidence behind them.

Roh234

Roh234

Doing the impossible

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Location11 Dimentional Hyperspace

-I do not have a signature.

Zeitgeist123

Zeitgeist123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
if The alien greys were real, then its highly likely that theyre not aliens from a different planet/galaxy. rather, they'd be time traveling evolved humanoids of type 3 civilization.
The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously...

Unrequited Lust

Unrequited Lust

He Who Would Swallow God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

if The alien greys were real, then its highly likely that theyre not aliens from a different planet/galaxy. rather, they'd be time traveling evolved humanoids of type 3 civilization.

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

jjf3

jjf3

Not a Member of the Tea Party! Just a Concerned Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts
  • LocationHolmdel NJ/Tampa Fl

You better watch what you say about the greys!!! You don't know when they could be watching! Or is that santa?
"Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" Thomas Zarek-- Battlestar Galactica.

Zeitgeist123

Zeitgeist123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

i know. oh well, this is the fictional future section.
The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: time travel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users