Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

TRANSHUMAN - Do you want to live forever? (full documentary film)

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

SG-1

SG-1

Carpe Vitam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

No I don't know if I want to live to be 18 at this point. 

I'll probably end up just going on, and becoming more mentally unstable and angrier.  It's a trend.  I have two minds, one tells me to be nice and loving and believes that people want to love you.  

The other side of me, hates everyone.  It's a duality.   Is it situational or biological?  Probably both, I know why I'm always depressed.  I just don't care when I am. 

I'm not sure though.  Is being dead better than being alive?  Is the worst suffering in the world worth it, just for the hell of it?  Should you kill yourself at some point?  What age is suicide acceptable?  What situation makes it honorable?  Who do you live for, someone else?  Why?  Emotions wouldn't hurt if you didn't have logic.  So should you just be logical? Then what?  Nothing matters then.  Logically people should be fine sitting in a closet alone and being comatose.  That is the most efficient way to live.

These are questions everyone ignores.   They are inevitable though.  You have to think about this.  Especially if you are talking about living forever.  

I seriously doubt anyone here will allow themselves to live forever without becoming a beast.  Or killing themselves.

Mark your calendars

Never Yield

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Here's The Lyrics:

Ah, you wanna be transhuman? you wanna be transhuman? you wanna be transhuman? Don't lose your humanity. Don't lose your humanity. Don't lose your humanity. Don't lose your humanity. (Repeat) The evil elite wants, dehumanization So they can get more control They just wanna force your cooperation They just wanna take your soul All it takes is a global crisis So they can enforce, this You gotta be screwed up in the head If you even endorse, this Technological human evolution is just a huge deception You're gonna be just a mindless drone with no sense of direction No sense of emotion, and no sense of effection Only a cold blooded belief of natural selection Sure go ahead and disagree, but that don't change the facts I'd rather be fully man than scrap metal with a brain attached Yeah, call me stupid, call me logically insane in fact But if this is your idea of change, then your idea of change is wack Ah, you wanna be transhuman? you wanna be transhuman? you wanna be transhuman? Don't lose your humanity. Don't lose your humanity. Don't lose your humanity. Don't lose your humanity. (Repeat)

Transhumanism isn't all what it's cracked up to me, Listen to this yo.

Listening to that gives me a headache and I can't understand at all what the person is saying.

There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.
There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know.

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
No I don't know if I want to live to be 18 at this point. 

I'll probably end up just going on, and becoming more mentally unstable and angrier.  It's a trend.  I have two minds, one tells me to be nice and loving and believes that people want to love you.  

The other side of me, hates everyone.  It's a duality.   Is it situational or biological?  Probably both, I know why I'm always depressed.  I just don't care when I am. 

I'm not sure though.  Is being dead better than being alive?  Is the worst suffering in the world worth it, just for the hell of it?  Should you kill yourself at some point?  What age is suicide acceptable?  What situation makes it honorable?  Who do you live for, someone else?  Why?  Emotions wouldn't hurt if you didn't have logic.  So should you just be logical? Then what?  Nothing matters then.  Logically people should be fine sitting in a closet alone and being comatose.  That is the most efficient way to live.

These are questions everyone ignores.   They are inevitable though.  You have to think about this.  Especially if you are talking about living forever.  

I seriously doubt anyone here will allow themselves to live forever without becoming a beast.  Or killing themselves.

I understand how you feel. Tell me, What do you find so fascinating about death? Wouldn't being dead make you want to kill yourself?  What's so dynamic about eternal unconsciousness?

There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know.

SG-1

SG-1

Carpe Vitam

• Members
  • 3,589 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

Nothing, and suicide is impulsive.  Usually.  

I am afraid I will kill myself one day.  I almost have multiple times.  I always bounce back, but I'm sick of being up and down emotionally.  I can usually tell when depression is coming because my music taste changes dramatically a few days in advance.

Mark your calendars

Never Yield

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

You could always get into pseudo-sciences, Apply that knowledge, and use it to have the life you want.

SG-1

SG-1

Carpe Vitam

• Members
  • 3,589 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

pseu·do·sci·ence

/ˌso͞odōˈsīəns/
- A collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

How can anything work if it does not pass the scientific method?  Funny thing about the mind is, you don't have to believe in something true to be happy.  People are happy knowing they are going to come back when they die, does that make it right?

Mark your calendars

Never Yield

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

pseu·do·sci·ence

/ˌso͞odōˈsīəns/
- A collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

How can anything work if it does not pass the scientific method?  Funny thing about the mind is, you don't have to believe in something true to be happy.  People are happy knowing they are going to come back when they die, does that make it right?

Pseudo-Sciences have been labeled as such because if they were ever widely acknowledged then we'd finally be able to have control over our lives and finally be free to do as we pleased. Our world leaders will anything and everything necessary to discourage the populace from developing a wide interest in this stuff. If you look there's tons of evidence that this stuff indeed works. But, Believing that these exist in the first place are generally necessary for one to manifest them into their reality in the first place.

One day, I'm going to find out credible these sciences really and find out for myself whether or not they're true rather relying on the government to tell me what I should and shouldn't believe in.

Lunix688

Lunix688

Error: Member title not found

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUnited States

pseu·do·sci·ence

/ˌso͞odōˈsīəns/

Pseudo-Sciences have been labeled as such because if they were ever widely acknowledged then we'd finally be able to have control over our lives and finally be free to do as we pleased. Our world leaders will anything and everything necessary to discourage the populace from developing a wide interest in this stuff. If you look there's tons of evidence that this stuff indeed works. But, Believing that these exist in the first place are generally necessary for one to manifest them into their reality in the first place.

One day, I'm going to find out credible these sciences really and find out for myself whether or not they're true rather relying on the government to tell me what I should and shouldn't believe in.

I'd be interested to see your sources for some of your "facts"..

-somebody is a little too interested in conspiracy theories on the internet-

No offense but 99.9%  of conspiracy theories on the internet are complete junk..

..don't tell me the earth is hollow and an advanced alien race of rat people inhabit it in colonies and plan to take over the world by destroying gravity and calling for the fish-monster people to rise out from the ocean and terraform our planet into a frozen wasteland so the rat people can inhabit it.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

Member Since August 23 /2010

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,350 posts

I just saw an Italian transhumanist documentary  and it was fantastic. the biological human body is way too weak and problematic. I think that I don't want to be entirely biological. Imagine if you could not feel anxiety, depression, lack of enthusiasm for living, savage boredom, continues interest for new and old activities, have always the sense of discovery, enhance the experience of pleasure and appreciations, imagine if you are mind is set to love more and appreciate other yours.

You wouldn't hear people talking about people killing themselves. But all this is possible just towards technology. Nature has been a way to unfair to us.

We get bored, we suffer of stress, depression, anxiety, extreme anger etc. etc. and these conditions are very painful just like 100 people hits you while you are on the ground.

The Polar Bears of this world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for whites.
- Italian Ufo-

A Polar Bear's liver contains enough vitamin A to kill A grown human.

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

pseu·do·sci·ence

/ˌso͞odōˈsīəns/

I'd be interested to see your sources for some of your "facts"..

-somebody is a little too interested in conspiracy theories on the internet-

No offense but 99.9%  of conspiracy theories on the internet are complete junk..

..don't tell me the earth is hollow and an advanced alien race of rat people inhabit it in colonies and plan to take over the world by destroying gravity and calling for the fish-monster people to rise out from the ocean and terraform our planet into a frozen wasteland so the rat people can inhabit it.

I posted my sources in the my subliminal video thread. Go check there. I'm not going to go on a midnight source hunt. Try this stuff out yourself and you'll see for yourself.

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

I actually want to learn electrokinesis or pyrokinesis and prove you all wrong, But I fear I might end up doing something I'll regret with it.

OunknnownO

OunknnownO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
I just saw an Italian transhumanist documentary  and it was fantastic. the biological human body is way too weak and problematic. I think that I don't want to be entirely biological. Imagine if you could not feel anxiety, depression, lack of enthusiasm for living, savage boredom, continues interest for new and old activities, have always the sense of discovery, enhance the experience of pleasure and appreciations, imagine if you are mind is set to love more and appreciate other yours.

You wouldn't hear people talking about people killing themselves. But all this is possible just towards technology. Nature has been a way to unfair to us.

We get bored, we suffer of stress, depression, anxiety, extreme anger etc. etc. and these conditions are very painful just like 100 people hits you while you are on the ground.

but that is the very thing that makes us humans, to be a more or less a complete person you must balance the good and the bad, those bad things are there for a reason.

"In Chinese philosophy, the concept of yin-yang (simplified Chinese: 阴阳; traditional Chinese: 陰陽; pinyin: yīnyáng), which is often called "yin and yang", is used to describe how seemingly opposite or contrary forces are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world; and, how they give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another."

"Yin and yang are actually complementary, not opposing, forces, interacting to form a whole greater than either separate part; in effect, a dynamic system. Everything has both yin and yang aspects, (for instance shadow cannot exist without light). Either of the two major aspects may manifest more strongly in a particular object, depending on the criterion of the observation."

"The Taijitu is one of the oldest and best-known life symbols in the world, but few understand its full meaning. It represents one of the most fundamental and profound theories of ancient Taoist philosophy. At its heart are the two poles of existence, which are opposite but complementary. The light, white Yang moving up blends into the dark, black Yin moving down. Yin and Yang are dependent opposing forces that flow in a natural cycle, always seeking balance. Though they are opposing, they are not in opposition to one another. As part of the Tao, they are merely two aspects of a single reality. Each contains the seed of the other, which is why we see a black spot of Yin in the white Yang and vice versa. They do not merely replace each other but actually become each other through the constant flow of the universe."

Btw. I'm not a taoist so don't think this is some kind of promotion.

Edited by OunknnownO, 17 July 2013 - 10:46 AM.

• Shinryuu likes this

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 11,350 posts

@ Ounk

I grew up in a Catholic family and in a Catholic school. To me they always depicted the Christian even as a peaceful place where there is no anger, no sadness, no sufferance and therefore where you completely enjoy life 24/7. Now growing up I kind of stopped to believe what I believed even if many things are still puzzling to me.

So now I want heaven on Earth. A Christian projection of heaven on Earth. In order to do this you have to be a post-human.

being just biological means sufferance and if we want to live forever we have to improve ourselves  with both biological and artificial means.

The Polar Bears of this world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for whites.
- Italian Ufo-

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 11,350 posts

Also why one would ever die if we don't have the feeling of depression and willing to die?

this world can be fantastic forever. we just need to keep really hard to achieve all this.

- Italian Ufo-

OunknnownO

OunknnownO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
Also why one would ever die if we don't have the feeling of depression and willing to die?

this world can be fantastic forever. we just need to keep really hard to achieve all this.

Would you be like this now(questioning yourself and world around you) if there wasn't any bad things in you life? No. You wouldn't grow as a human and entire human race would stop evolving in every way, and you know what happens to those who don't change. Nothing in this life is a constant, and to strive to better ourself is a great thing the best we can do, but I would never want to achive perfection because what then.

Edited by OunknnownO, 17 July 2013 - 12:21 PM.

• Shinryuu likes this

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 11,350 posts

You already showed me this video long time ago. I also think that transhumanism will bring imagination and creations to levels we can not even imagine today.

what I am talking about is to rest our soul. to enjoy life at exponential level, this means even to preserve some of our defects. But we  don 't need emotion like depression, extreme boredom, lack of joy of living, stress or extreme anger..we don't!

- Italian Ufo-

OunknnownO

OunknnownO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
You already showed me this video long time ago. I also think that transhumanism will bring imagination and creations to levels we can not even imagine today.

what I am talking about is to rest our soul. to enjoy life at exponential level, this means even to preserve some of our defects. But we  don 't need emotion like depression, extreme boredom, lack of joy of living, stress or extreme anger..we don't!

we have different opinion. For example a lot of bad and good things in my life is responsible on how I look at universe and life in general. If things were different maybe I would be a completly different person, and now I'm happy as the way I am and wouldn't change it. This is me and I'm proud of it.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 11,350 posts

we have different opinion. For example a lot of bad and good things in my life is responsible on how I look at universe and life in general. If things were different maybe I would be a completly different person, and now I'm happy as the way I am and wouldn't change it. This is me and I'm proud of it.

would you like to live forever?

- Italian Ufo-

OunknnownO

OunknnownO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

would you like to live forever?

no

DorsaBrevia

DorsaBrevia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationToronto

defs yo, death is scary :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users