Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Calling all web designers!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Saradus

Saradus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • LocationWales

TimelineJS looks great, clean-cut and intuitive. Could definitely see that working on ft.

All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. - T. E. Lawrence

EVanimations

EVanimations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,446 posts
  • LocationThe Eldritch Beyond

OOOH I can't wait to see the final product!

Future Timeline's going next-gen! :)

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,685 posts
Neither of those sites seem to be compatible without Flash.

Saradus

Saradus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • LocationWales

The timelineJS one is, it's pure javascript, which is great as the whole new HTML5 & JS thing for interactivity is way smoother and better performing than flash, which has become clunky and a real CPU-hog. Great stuff :)

All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. - T. E. Lawrence

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

I d really like to see some graphic changing. i hope next year will happen

PrimordialBeing

PrimordialBeing

Why are you bothering to look at this? Go read my post.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts

I have been working on my web design skills at CodeCademy, and hopefully they should be good enough for any help that you might require. I have also started learning JavaScript and jQuery so that would also be another additional credential.

Holler if you need help, any of you!! :gamer:

• Italian Ufo likes this
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for life" -Terry Pratchett
"And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you"-Friedrich Nietzsche
"The biggest risk is not taking any risk.. In a world that is changing quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks* - Mark Zuckerberg

Alpha Centari

Alpha Centari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

I have been working on my web design skills at CodeCademy, and hopefully they should be good enough for any help that you might require. I have also started learning JavaScript and jQuery so that would also be another additional credential.

Holler if you need help, any of you!! :gamer:

I'm currently working on HTML5 on Sololearn, it's great. Already learned the basics of HTML, just learning the new models and elements within HTML5 and some CSS. After that I'll start learning JavaScript and maybe PHP.

• wjfox likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users