Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Evidence of liquid water on Mars

space mars terraforming

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,178 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
http://io9.com/58274...surface-of-mars

Despite deep cold, low atmospheric pressure, there seems to be water flowing on surface of mars. It's simply stunning to me.

"I think nature's imagination is so much greater than man's, that she's never going to let us relax." - Richard P Feynman

I hope they confirm it 100% soon.
"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone."

ExplorerAtHeart

ExplorerAtHeart

Cosmic Nomad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationDeep Space
My Reaction

Posted Image

jjf3

jjf3

Not a Member of the Tea Party! Just a Concerned Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts
  • LocationHolmdel NJ/Tampa Fl
The pictures are pretty cool, but im pretty sure theyve know abt it for a LONG time!!!!
"Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" Thomas Zarek-- Battlestar Galactica.

Shimmy

Shimmy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

The pictures are pretty cool, but im pretty sure theyve know abt it for a LONG time!!!!

eh?

jjf3

jjf3

• Members
  • 2,046 posts
We in the paranormal research field call this, "alien disclosure." And while to some it won't make much scientific sense, it is an interesting theory. If the elites of the world do indeed know about other intelligent extraterrestrial life out in the universe. They wouldn't release the data right away. They have a plan!!! It's a gov't entity that researches all of this 'officially' so, the top ppl on the planet have the say and the know about what is really going on "up there."

Slowly but surely they release UFO files, allow documentaries to be made, Church says aliens are ok under God. Whatever. This is to allow the public to get used to the alien stuff until they actually say, 'they found the aliens.' Then the big reveal happens, which some in this type of new agey stuff believe will happen in 2012. But that's a long stretch lolz.

This is stuff that I've come across in my research. It's very interesting if you want to go down that path. I don't think I explained it too well though, just Google, "Alien Disclosure." There's whole, books and stuff written about the subject. If you want to dwell into that research....
"Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" Thomas Zarek-- Battlestar Galactica.

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,178 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
Whaaa? You're in water-on-mars thread, let's stick to it ok?

On topic: I wonder if this is regular it could place manned outpost on one of valleys, so that water flows down itself just to be filtered, desalinated and ready to drink.
"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

Shimmy

Shimmy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
what does this alien disclosure theory have to do with the water on mars? Did they aliens tell us there was water on mars? or do the aliens actually live on mars?
On a more serious note I really hope there are dolphins on mars.

jjf3

jjf3

• Members
  • 2,046 posts
What does alien disclosure have to do with this??? Everything!

just read the post above again. Govt is slowly allowing ppl to get comfortable with the idea of aliens. I dont know if they are real or not or if the govt is playing some type of brainwashing game on us.

B4 nasa states that mars could neve suport life, then it was mars might have once supported it, then it was mars could supprt life, now soon it will be mars has life!!!! With water comes life.

They slowly revealed this information to us preparing the masses.

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,178 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
Dude... Don't go Jerry Fletcher on us, please.

Shimmy

Shimmy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
Does your logic also mean there are aliens on the moon? First it was just dead rock, then maybe theres a tiny amount of ice, then suddenly theres loads of water molecules inside.
Because if so I would be a lot more scared of the moon aliens than the mars aliens. Launching a missile from the moon to earth would be so much easier than from mars. And there's also the chance the moon aliens are terrorist extremists and would suicide crash the moon into the earth.

jjf3

jjf3

• Members
  • 2,046 posts
No actually I'm not saying there's aliens, "little green men" on any of those bodies in our solar system. it just seems that something is going on in the space community concerning the acceptance of the possibility of alien life! Which may result in finding such alien life or admiting that they have known about aliens in space for a long time

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,178 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
That "something" is called progress in science and knowledge.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: space, mars, terraforming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users