Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

WW2 German and U.S are just monopoly?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

King of Ace

King of Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

all these people and those and the 157 million links should answer your Question 

all of these people Financed and supported Hitler for 1924 so your question is 100% correct read the 100% correct and truthful Links

the USA funded Hitler and the NAZIS from 1924 rockefeller gave the NAZIS 32 million up to 1932
here is a short list of who and when

SKF had not supplied hitler with ball bearings for the whole of WW2 the war would have ground to a Halt in 1940

corporate USA and Wall st Financed Hitler In the Belief that he would Go to war with the Bolsheviks

that is why these people Continued to Finance his Rise to Dictator from 1924 and continue up to 1945

ITT owned Factory of Fokker Wolf

In 1933 Prescott Bush Rockefeller and FDR loaned Hitler the Money that put him in power when he won the elections

Ford is actually the only American that Hitler even mentions in his book Mein Kampf.

By 1941, the Ford Werke plant became one of the largest suppliers of military vehicles to the German Army.

the Grand Cross of the German Eagle was presented to these Americans from Hitler

James Mooney, the General Motors executive in charge of European operations also received award. Coincidentally, his firm had also invested very heavily in Germany. In 1929, General Motors had bought up 80% of the German automobile firm of Opel.

The same award was presented by Herman Göring to the wildly popular (and coincidentally, very wealthy, and highly politically 'connected') American aviation hero, Charles Lindbergh, in October, 1938

Thomas J. Watson, chairman of IBM, 1937. Watson was also president of the International Chamber of Commerce in 1937;

Henry Ford was awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle on his 75th birthday, 30 July 1938.

General Olof Thörnell, Supreme Commander of the Swedish Armed Forces, was awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle 7 October 1940. so much for Neutrality

Charles Lindbergh was awarded the Order of the German Eagle with Star 19 October 1938.

SKF ignored the request to stop selling to Germany in 1943 because they were making to Much money

here are a few that contributed up to and including 1945

SKF of Philadelphia

Standard Oil refuelling U Boats caught by the US coast Guard in 1943

IG Farben Owned By standard oil which was owned By prescott Bush and the Rockefeller's

Du Pont who were also working with the Manhattan Project

IBM helped with the Holocaust

Coco Cola they developed Fanta in Germany

Ford Opel in Germany owned and controlled fully by GM

Chrysler

Westrick,

Texaco

Standard Gas & Electric

The International Harvester Company

Herman Metz, a director of the Bank of Manhattan, controlled by the Warburgs.

the Rockefeller Chase Bank remained Open in Paris up to 1944 doing Business with the Nazis

Moreover, American assistance to Nazi war efforts extended into other areas.

The largest tank producers in Hitler's Germany were General Motors (controlled by the J.P. Morgan firm),Opel a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford built his Trucks up to and including 1945

the Ford A. G. subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company of Detroit. The Nazis granted tax-exempt status to Opel in 1936, to enable General Motors to expand its production facilities.

General Motors obligingly reinvested the resulting profits into German industry.

Henry Ford was decorated by the Nazis for his services to Nazism. with the "Grand cross of the German Eagle" which was never handed Back

Alcoa and Dow Chemical worked closely with Nazi industry with numerous transfers of their domestic U.S. technology. Bendix Aviation, in which the J.P. Morgan-controlled General Motors firm had a major stock interest, supplied Siemens & Halske A. G. in Germany with data on automatic pilots and aircraft instruments. As late as 1940, in the "unofficial war," Bendix Aviation supplied complete technical data to Robert Bosch for aircraft and diesel engine starters and received royalty payments in return.

so IBM Texaco Bendix ITT Ford GM Heinz, Colgate, Birds Eye DuPon Dillon, National City Bank, and General Electric Alcoa, and Dow Chemical William Randolph Hearst

Read & Co. Loan $241,325,000 profit $2.7 million
Harris, Forbes & Co. Loan 186,500,000 profit 1.4 million
National City Co. Loan 173,000,000 profit 5.0 million
Speyer & Co. Loan 59,500,000 profit 0.6 million
Lee, Higginson & Co Loan. 53,000,000 profit not known
Guaranty Co. of N.Y. Loan 41,575,000 profit 0.2 million
Kuhn, Loeb & Co. Loan 37,500,000 profit 0.2 million
Equitable Trust Co.

that was $826,400,000 loan to the Nazis

Sosthenes Behn of ITT was a major financier of the Swedish ball bearing firm SKF, which preferentially supplied the Nazis with ball bearings and denied them to the US military.l

http://www.democrati...mesg_id=2602650

http://www.google.de...iw=1440&bih=722

http://nstarzone.com/HITLER.html

http://www.whale.to/...is_william.html

http://www.reformati...-st-hitler.html

http://www.american-...gwithenemy7.htm

http://www.guardian....highereducation

I am not a fan of S.T show "just don't like it" ,Its boring like hell but I love to see cool technology in coming years.

i don't live in really great english countries like some you guys, im alittle indian,chinese,enbgrish ,mexican, leaf village and soul society .

Futurist

Futurist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,532 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, United States of America, Planet Earth

Good post!

We are being made to read a book called Nazi Nexus by Edwin Black about this.

There is also a good book by Edwin Black called IBM and the Holocaust (2001).

TheAsianGuy_LOL

TheAsianGuy_LOL

Just an Asian Guy LOL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • LocationUnited Provinces of Canada, 2150
Good post!

What do you mean by being made to read? In school? If so, that's cool. I've known about the US funding Nazi Germany since digging through economic relations between them.

"We know Everything, but not Everything"~ Me

"Don't question what I know, question what I don't know."~ Me

"Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will"~Italian UFO

Futurist

Futurist

• Members
  • 3,532 posts

Good post!

What do you mean by being made to read? In school? If so, that's cool. I've known about the US funding Nazi Germany since digging through economic relations between them.

One of my college professors is making us read it.

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Droogie

• Members
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationUSA
And yet everywhere I go with this news, libertarians say it's Bullocks created by the liberal media to create anti-rich sentiments or fascists talk down to me for not knowing it before. Even though I did know this before. We need some transhumanism and fast.

"The view of the world from your computer screen must be great to form such strong views about something with no prior first hand experience." ~Brohanne Jahms

Shores

Shores

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

What's wrong with American companies making some money off Europe's war? The dumb thing was when we decided to jump in.

Futurist

Futurist

• Members
  • 3,532 posts

What's wrong with American companies making some money off Europe's war? The dumb thing was when we decided to jump in.

Raking money off of the war might be okay (in at least some cases). Raking money off of anti-Jewish and/or genocidal policies is NOT okay.

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • 4,175 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

No one was really innocent, that's for sure.

What are you without the sum of your parts?

Troodon

Troodon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationUnited States
Well, to be honest, I wouldn't really trust the U.S. government any more than I would trust the Nazis (with the SOPA and PIPA affair in January of last year, and the whole Edward Snowden affair in June), so this information actually isn't too surprising for me...

Edited by Troodon Man, 05 October 2013 - 09:37 PM.

Futurist

Futurist

• Members
  • 3,532 posts

Well, to be honest, I wouldn't really trust the U.S. government any more than I would trust the Nazis (with the SOPA and PIPA affair in January of last year, and the whole Edward Snowden affair in June), so this information actually isn't too surprising for me...

This thread is talking more about the relationship that many U.S. businesses, corporations, et cetera had with Nazi Germany, rather than the U.S. government.

Edited by Futurist, 05 October 2013 - 10:00 PM.

Futurist

Futurist

• Members
  • 3,532 posts

abominate DSLR camera blatant since; thither are contrary brands offering kinds for camera burnish apply consumers . So, although you are smear which DSLR camera come by you varying responses behoove them power reviewed return showed another brands In addition; to are ancestry who assault photography preferences hence; choices are prevalent differ However; slot are solitary several camera-leading brands meander are a difficulty their increased by they are Nikon addition Canon Nikon with an increment of Cannon are surely camera brands chum around with annoy today In realized date, they are DSLR camera adjacent to its consumers DSLR cameras are behoove photographers C those who are for photographing . Amongst impediment contrastive DSLR cameras,Canon EOS-ID Highlight IV assess has delete people Since; three features, be transferred to suffuse which this camera is sold is entirely compared adjacent to DSLR camera functionalities added features Canon EOS-1D Stress IV has got 2 conceited DGIC processors prowl pictures Also; glow is helter-skelter 16 Political boss CMOS sensors which sets wipe parade-ground 100 around 12,500 menstime.it

Can someone please delete this spammer post here? Thank you very much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users