Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

WWIII help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

LaurenMichele

LaurenMichele

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

...fghfsdgsdggdasgasDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFEDevelopment path for Z-pinch IFE

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,685 posts
I've skimmed through this and honestly have no idea what it's all about. What do you need "help" with? -.-
  • TheAsianGuy_LOL likes this

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,155 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda

Is this a novel you're working on or something?

Nobody's gonna take my drone, I'm gonna fly miles far too high!
Nobody gonna beat my drone, it's gonna shoot into the sky!

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

Awesome! You're coming to the FTL for help because why? Because we're a bunch of smart mofos THAT'S why!

• FutureOfToday likes this

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

Lunix688

Lunix688

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Awesome! You're coming to the FTL for help because why? Because we're a bunch of smart mofos THAT'S why!

Or maybe because the site's link was used as reference xD

• LaurenMichele likes this
"Liberterianism is a mental disease. A national health crisis and a threat to the future of this country...Worse than the threat from terrorism, asteroids, disease and yes global warming.
It is mindless anti-government idiocy. If it isn't turned back I predict the end of this country as a world power. Simply put the need to educate our entire population like any sane country is sen as wrong by the cult that practice this foolish idiocy. So is simple workers rights, child labor and every other sane policy of the modern world."
-Matthew

"The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.”
-Ayn Rand, The Virtue of Selfishness: A New Concept of Egoism
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The world runs on individuals pursuing their self interests. The great achievements of civilization have not come from government bureaus. Einstein didn't construct his theory under order from a, from a bureaucrat. Henry Ford didn't revolutionize the automobile industry that way."
-Milton Friedman

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • 4,685 posts

Pissed myself laughing at this. xD
  • Futurist and LaurenMichele like this

LaurenMichele

LaurenMichele

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

what are your thoughts on Tech. in 2050 war stuff

LaurenMichele

LaurenMichele

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

What are your thoughts on tech wars 

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • 4,685 posts
A little more detail would be appreciated. That's an incredibly broad subject.

Lunix688

Lunix688

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Wait - this is for Model UN correct?  Do you have any other sources, and are there any links to the actual file on this ( generally there's a digital copy of the assignment possibly? )  We get it has to do with the future and technology, but what do you need? If you want to learn about the future, you can read the timeline http://www.futuretim...entury/2014.htm there and go through it. 

To what extent does this have to do with Model UN, will there be a debate on to what extent this technology should be used in warfare?

What are you doing with this/what is the task? Are you preparing for a debate..?

• LaurenMichele likes this
"Liberterianism is a mental disease. A national health crisis and a threat to the future of this country...Worse than the threat from terrorism, asteroids, disease and yes global warming.
It is mindless anti-government idiocy. If it isn't turned back I predict the end of this country as a world power. Simply put the need to educate our entire population like any sane country is sen as wrong by the cult that practice this foolish idiocy. So is simple workers rights, child labor and every other sane policy of the modern world."
-Matthew

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The world runs on individuals pursuing their self interests. The great achievements of civilization have not come from government bureaus. Einstein didn't construct his theory under order from a, from a bureaucrat. Henry Ford didn't revolutionize the automobile industry that way."
-Milton Friedman

alien9428

alien9428

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Lauren, this is Cade from MI6. I recommend that you take down this thread immediately before our chairs realize that the CIA and MI6 have read each other's background guides. Since the background guide is supposed to be classified. This site is linked on the guide and it's very possible that they might see this thread and we could get disqualified.

Lunix688

Lunix688

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • LocationUnited States

^She cant delete this post herself - an administrator would need to delete it. 

-Matthew

-Milton Friedman

alien9428

alien9428

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

In that case it's probably best to ask the administrator to delete it, but either way I just don't want either of us getting disqualified for posting the guide on the message boards.

Lunix688

Lunix688

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • LocationUnited States

http://www.futuretim...m/user/2-wjfox/

You could contact him if you need it deleted; although I think it might be best if the original poster asked for it to be deleted - since she made the thread. 

-Matthew

-Milton Friedman

alien9428

alien9428

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Yeah it's best that she do it. Thanks for the link though.

LaurenMichele

LaurenMichele

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

PLESAE TRASH THIS TOPIC NOW

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,155 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda
.... The right fuck is going on???
  • Alislaws likes this
Nobody's gonna take my drone, I'm gonna fly miles far too high!
Nobody gonna beat my drone, it's gonna shoot into the sky!

Squillimy

Squillimy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

LMAO I had that same attitude when I read this topic

• Alislaws likes this

What becomes of man when the things that man can create are greater than man itself?

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,255 posts
  • LocationIn the Basket of Deplorables

LMAO I had that same attitude when I read this topic

That makes three of us.

• Alislaws and rennerpetey like this

Click 'show' to see quotes from great luminaries.

Spoiler

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Abandoned ARG?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users