Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Roleplay?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Roleplay (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Roleplay a good idea?

1. Yes (7 votes [53.85%])

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

2. No (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

3. Voted Nerd.. (5 votes [38.46%])

Percentage of vote: 38.46%

Vote Guests cannot vote

OrbitalResonance

OrbitalResonance

Cosmic Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • LocationDeep Space
I wonder how many of you would be interested in future roleplay? I know some forums have a roleplay thread for it. We could create a future fictional universe and create characters and play out various scenarios. We could even use exiting fictional universes and such. Im not sure about it though, ive always wanted to do some roleplay to exercise my writing which sorley needs it. Im not sure if i would stay committed to it.

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers. - Carl Sagan

CamGoldenGun

CamGoldenGun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • LocationFort McMurray, AB. Canada.
I probably wouldn't stay committed either but I'm always thinking up of possible scenarios. Oil wars, a new arms race, space race v2.0, etc.

OrbitalResonance

OrbitalResonance

Cosmic Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • LocationDeep Space
yaah, there are unlimited possibilities. Even the first people on mars. =o

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers. - Carl Sagan

Time_Traveller

Time_Traveller

Master of Time Travel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,152 posts
  • LocationGloucester, England, October 7th 2025 CE.
I'm up for some future roleplaying.
I want to go ahead of Father Time with a scythe of my own.

H. G. Wells

jjf3

jjf3

Not a Member of the Tea Party! Just a Concerned Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts
  • LocationHolmdel NJ/Tampa Fl
I have thought a lot about this and it is very hard to create. Remember there are tons of scenarios that can happen and if you would look at some of my future scenarios from my predictions in the fictional future section. I have thought about some of the things that could happen. Ultimately they could become huge movies/books if I find the time to write about different scenarios that could come from the future.
"Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" Thomas Zarek-- Battlestar Galactica.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,920 posts
The idea seemed cool we should have carried that on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users