Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

If I Ruled The World..

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationArgentina

[...], I would delegate it (the power).

The question is to whom...

_SputnicK_

_SputnicK_

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationUSA

I'm just imagining that old TV trope where the movie starts ridiculous and the frame freezes, followed by the narrator announcing:

"Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation."

• BasilBerylium likes this

Artificial intelligence will reach human levels by around 2029.

Follow that out further to, say, 2045, we will have multiplied the intelligence, the human biological machine intelligence of our civilization a billion-fold.
-Ray Kurzweil

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,730 posts

Well, let me see. A world with the dictator being me?

1. Bring the entire world up to developed world standards. First rate infrastructure, first rate education, first rate science institutions in every state of the world.

1a. Mandate education from K through 12 for all children of our world.

1b. connect all people to electricy and internet.

1c. Build infrastructure.

1d. Create a worldwide national weather service with branches in every country....Also ask for a certain percentage of tax dollars from each nation to go into the worlds space program.

1e. Invest into cancer and medical research to wipe out diseases.

1f. Invest in a mission to the moon and a city on mars.

2. Get rid of child labor, get rid of slavery and improve work place conditions world wide.

3. Set a minimum wage of $2.50 per hour the first year with it increasing to $4 dollars by year 5. This would help increase quality of life in Africa, southern Asia and central America vastly.

4. Tax the rich and use some of that money to give education and a decent life to the worlds vast poor population. In this case the rich wouldn't be able to hide and this is how I'd pay for 1....Way to big of a wealth gap and there's no reason for it! It is hurting billions of people.

5. Ban all radical religious groups that seek to limit its population and promote equality worldwide.(Isis, taliban, Bokoharem,) LGBT would be fully protected! 

6. Grant the entire world American style first amendment rights. 

To follow my work on tropical cyclones

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • 5,227 posts
  • LocationIn the Basket of Deplorables

Well, let me see. A world with the dictator being me?

1. Bring the entire world up to developed world standards. First rate infrastructure, first rate education, first rate science institutions in every state of the world.

1a. Mandate education from K through 12 for all children of our world.

1b. connect all people to electricy and internet.

1c. Build infrastructure.

1d. Create a worldwide national weather service with branches in every country....Also ask for a certain percentage of tax dollars from each nation to go into the worlds space program.

1e. Invest into cancer and medical research to wipe out diseases.

1f. Invest in a mission to the moon and a city on mars.

2. Get rid of child labor, get rid of slavery and improve work place conditions world wide.

3. Set a minimum wage of $2.50 per hour the first year with it increasing to $4 dollars by year 5. This would help increase quality of life in Africa, southern Asia and central America vastly.

4. Tax the rich and use some of that money to give education and a decent life to the worlds vast poor population. In this case the rich wouldn't be able to hide and this is how I'd pay for 1....Way to big of a wealth gap and there's no reason for it! It is hurting billions of people.

5. Ban all radical religious groups that seek to limit its population and promote equality worldwide.(Isis, taliban, Bokoharem,) LGBT would be fully protected! 

6. Grant the entire world American style first amendment rights. 

And how do you achieve all this?

Click 'show' to see quotes from great luminaries.

Spoiler

CoolGuy23

CoolGuy23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationTennessee

well darn idk really what I'd do if I ruled the whole world. Can I do this just if I could get everything I want passed as President of the USA?

If I could achieve everything I wanted here in the USA:

Foreign Policy-

- Take PNAC's advice for the military outlined in Rebuilding America's Defenses. Minimum of 4% of the total level of GDP needs to be spent on military, every year an extra $15 billion to $20 billion gets added to the military budget.

- Enforce a no-fly zone over Syria, American troops overthrow Assad.

- Arm Ukraine to the teeth and admit Ukraine and Georgia to NATO

Social/Domestic/Law Enforcement policy-

- Anti-eugenics campaign. Educate children against human euthanasia, and discourage abortion based on disability.

- Abolish tax-exemption for churches, no Ten Commandments in courthouses. Total separation of church and state.

- Support LGBT rights.

- Continue NSA surveillance to prevent terrorism

- Expand the USA PATRIOT Act

- Terrorist suspects tried in military court

- Legalize medical marijuana, leave recreational marijuana up to the Supreme Court.

- Allow more immigration into the USA

Economic policy-

- End social security. Everyone gets half of what they paid in to be put into the stock market. Public pensions also transferred to private accounts.

- Lower corporate tax rate

- Abolish capital gains taxes

- Support NAFTA, TPP, and other free trade organizations.

That's all I can think of right now tho.

Hyndal_Halcyon

Hyndal_Halcyon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

If I ruled the world, I'd employ people through some technique similar with Cicada 3301's, then work together as some kind of Illuminati, having inside men in pretty much every major world influence and some selected startups with potential. I'd have an entire organization feeding off of tons of other organizations' ideals and goals only to realize all of them little by little. It would be like me and my organization, with no need to reveal ourselves to the entire world, pooling the resources of the entire world outside the jurisdiction of the entire world, and redistributes those resources more efficiently as I see fit. Likewise, giving incentives to things I like and deterrents to things I don't in the form of funding and memetics, would be the only thing I'd have to do.

The lists below are the results of my sobornost-inspired mentality, imagining stuff I'd want to have accomplished if I ruled the world:

• Advanced bioprosthetics + BCI + Nanorobotics = evolved human sub/species (telepathic, telekinetic, shapeshifting supersoldier army)
  • Haptics + ubiquitous computing + = internet of things (which would become highly vulnerable to technoprions)
  • Nanorobotics + Gene Therapy + Materials Engineering = technoprions (analog, bio-compatible, code-compatible pathogens for manipulating software/hardware of both natural and artificial constructs)
  • FIVR + Suspended Animation = dreamdriving (transforming a human into a fullblown computing substrate dedicated for running high-speed, fully conscious simulations of its own reality)
  • ToE + Quantum computing = nested multiverse (real-time simulations of the universe - made accurate from quantum mechanics to general relativity - using computers that use the very "fabric of the universe" as computing substrate)
  • cryptocurrency + neuroscience = qualia economy (each conscious, subjective, spontaneous experience becomes accumulated wealth while each unique interaction becomes an exchange of wealth)
  • transhumanity + aliens + uplifts + AI + multiverse + wormhole tech → primordia (a 7th toposophic mind whose body is a type 5 civilization)
  • smartphones + social media → quantum telempathy (telepathic empathy via quantum internet interfaced with the amygdala of every individual)
  • qualia economy + evolved human sub/species → emporium system (posthuman economy regulated by human-derived psychosocial nature)
  • religion + government + bank = empyrean system (primordia-ruled type 5 civilization of the excelsior participating in a qualia economy where the most extreme individuals become gods)
  • all technologies + baseline human form → the excelsior (a race of 1st-6th toposophic minds housed in biotechnological bodies whose cells are made of exotic matter capable of emulating any physical phenomenon in any universe

As you can see, I'm a huge nerd who'd rather write about how we can become a Type V civilization instead of study for my final exams (gotta fix that).

But to put an end to this topic, might I say that the one and only greatest future achievement of humankind is when it finally becomes posthumankind.

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • 5,227 posts
  • LocationIn the Basket of Deplorables

^Well one can't accuse you of lacking vision.

• Hyndal_Halcyon likes this

Click 'show' to see quotes from great luminaries.

Spoiler

Hyndal_Halcyon

Hyndal_Halcyon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

^Do you want me to go into detail of how you can't accuse me of lacking methods as well? HAHA. xD

As you can see, I'm a huge nerd who'd rather write about how we can become a Type V civilization instead of study for my final exams (gotta fix that).

But to put an end to this topic, might I say that the one and only greatest future achievement of humankind is when it finally becomes posthumankind.

Ewolf20

Ewolf20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationColumbia,sc
  • religion will not be banned just practiced in private and rarely done in public.
  • freedom of speech as well as consequence.
  • companies are given the options of being government owned, owned by the workers, owned by a group of people, or owned by a ceo.
  • rewards for those who work and none for whose who don't work.
  • schools will be mainly for getting kids ready for jobs but math,reading, science, and history will still be done.
  • funding for entertainment.
  • some form of a market.
  • open internet owned by the government then Isps.
  • little to no gender roles.

rennerpetey

rennerpetey

To infinity, and beyond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationLost in the Delta Quadrant

• religion will not be banned just practiced in private and rarely done in public.
  • freedom of speech as well as consequence.
  • companies are given the options of being government owned, owned by the workers, owned by a group of people, or owned by a ceo.
  • rewards for those who work and none for whose who don't work.
  • schools will be mainly for getting kids ready for jobs but math,reading, science, and history will still be done.
  • funding for entertainment.
  • some form of a market.
  • open internet owned by the government then Isps.
  • little to no gender roles.

I feel as if most off these already happen

Pope Francis said that atheists are still eligible to go to heaven, to return the favor, atheists said that popes are still eligible to go into a void of nothingness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users