Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

New moderator

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

I would say Raklian-Saradus-Futurist.

I also wouldn't mind to be a moderator. After all, I am one of the oldest on this forum and I have been here forever. I know that sometimes I get into serious argument and that's people may not like me but I also know how to be a good  guy. 

I will also moderate myself in case I get the role of a moderator. I won't behave like  than a random contributor.

Moderation is not an hard job to do. Just throw some water when things get inflamed, eliminate spam threads, follow the guide lines and be diplomatic.

I would like to have a chance.

If you're really willing to moderate yourself and delete your own spam threads than I nominate you. However then you will lose 90% of your posts, and as number of posts is the most important quality a person can have in your eyes this may mentally destroy you and you may then have to pass the moderator reins to someone else.

Thank you. I did not spam threads, it was my way of posting.. it is culture, maniere de faire French speakers would say. However, in order to suit others people demands I have stop doing chain threads about 2 months ago. So you wont 't see them anymore for sure if not in very rare occasions.

Also 90% of the posts is an exaggeration. it would be all the way around. 90% are of high quality. Furthermore many of my predictions were inserted in the timeline.  I think I am the only so far in this forum who was able to do this. But you hadn't participate or been here long enough.

Thank you for your nomination. :)

• Frizz likes this

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

I'm pretty new to the forum so I don't really know everyone, but yeah [font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:11.81px;background-color:rgb(24,24,24);"]Kjaggard I've never had any bad interactions with him/her Futurist and Italian Ufo also seem like good choices.  [/font]

Thank you )))

Ryan94

Ryan94

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

1. Raklian

2. Italian UFO

3. kjaggard

• Italian Ufo likes this

Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat

Hibernating

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,345 posts
  • Location-

Futurist, Craven, or Kjaggard.

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, United States of America, Planet Earth

1. Raklian

2. Italian UFO

3. kjaggard

What about for numbers 4 and below?

koreanboss

koreanboss

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Italiano ufo
  • Italian Ufo likes this

Malgidus

Malgidus

Four Lefts From Reality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationCanada

I nominate bzflater.

My mind has been torn into Oblivion, is there a way to tear that too? Reach into the Oblivion, and through Zen, tear the Universe anew.

Tradesman by day, [game] programmer by night. Philosopher all day long. @Malgidus |Forest Bear Studios

TheAsianGuy_LOL

TheAsianGuy_LOL

What's Up Homies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • LocationThe Stars of Which to be Settled

I have rarely seen kjaggard before, so idk (ironic, cause he's the most active). I think I nominate Raklian and Futurist the most. Italian UFO and bzflater are my next choices. All of these people are chosen because I know them and they seem pretty adept :).

• Italian Ufo and Futurist like this

"We know Everything, but not Everything"~ Me

"Don't question what I know, question what I don't know."~ Me

"Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will"~Italian UFO

EVanimations

EVanimations

• Members
  • 3,446 posts
  • LocationThe Eldritch Beyond

I would say Raklian-Saradus-Futurist.

I also wouldn't mind to be a moderator. After all, I am one of the oldest on this forum and I have been here forever. I know that sometimes I get into serious argument and that's people may not like me but I also know how to be a good  guy. 

I will also moderate myself in case I get the role of a moderator. I won't behave like  than a random contributor.

Moderation is not an hard job to do. Just throw some water when things get inflamed, eliminate spam threads, follow the guide lines and be diplomatic.

I would like to have a chance.

If you're really willing to moderate yourself and delete your own spam threads than I nominate you. However then you will lose 90% of your posts, and as number of posts is the most important quality a person can have in your eyes this may mentally destroy you and you may then have to pass the moderator reins to someone else.

+9000

Amount of time member has been around /post count =/= quality of leadership.

P.S. You can't nominate yourself.

Inability to pay attention to or follow orders. Hmmm, that's a disqualification right there. Gotta knock you down a few pegs or else your head might just block out the sun. I mean, my ego is ENORMOUS but I wouldn't nominate me... I'm a terrible leader and I recognize that. Kind of goes to show just what kind of ego you have, yeah?

I emphasize kjaggard, Raklian, or Futurist as my choices, but any of the others I listed in my previous contribution will do. Never mind SG-1, he says he's not up to it so I won't force anything. I see Saradus nominated a few times, but I don't see him very active. I suppose bzfalter would be good but not in my top 3.

• Zaphod, SG-1, FutureLover1999 and 1 other like this

Frizz

Frizz

fey pansexual alcoholic non-human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,335 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow
I guess i'm not pretty enough...

Posted Image
  • Casey likes this
“Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution.”
- Alexander McQueen

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow

I think I'm cool with all candidates :) I'm flattered by being nominated. I'm afraid I wouldn't have time to keep hand on pulse at all times.

"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone."

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

I am also very happy to be nominated by several users :)  I am not sure I will get the role of moderator but if not this round, maybe the next one. Thanks to who put his/her trust in me. :)

Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat

Hibernating

• Validating
  • 4,345 posts
  • Location-

Kjaggard writes long ass paragraphs.

• wjfox, eacao and Futurist like this

EVanimations

EVanimations

• Members
  • 3,446 posts
  • LocationThe Eldritch Beyond

^^^ But it just goes to show how important this place is to him. Those things must take a long time to write, you know.

• Futurist likes this

Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat

Hibernating

• Validating
  • 4,345 posts
  • Location-

^^^ But it just goes to show how important this place is to him. Those things must take a long time to write, you know.

Yea, of course.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Kjaggard writes good paragraph and I enjoy reading them.

PrimordialBeing

PrimordialBeing

Why are you bothering to look at this? Go read my post.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts

Kjaggard writes good paragraph and I enjoy reading them.

I very often find them insightful, and they generally give me a new perspective on situations.
  • Futurist likes this
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for life" -Terry Pratchett
"And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you"-Friedrich Nietzsche
"The biggest risk is not taking any risk.. In a world that is changing quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks* - Mark Zuckerberg

Ryan94

Ryan94

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

1. Raklian 2. Italian UFO 3. kjaggard

What about for numbers 4 and below?
Then i will have to include most of the forum. Most of the forum (i think) will be good moderators.

DallasCowboysFan

DallasCowboysFan

Life is Good

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationAnchorage, Alaska, in the land of NSA monitoring

1) Futurist

2) Italian

3) Kjaggard

• Italian Ufo and Futurist like this

"The best way to predict the future, is to create it."

For those not in the know, the Dallas Cowboys are an American Football team, and they are terrible. But I must stay strong.

Neil Degrasse Tyson is God.

raxo2222

raxo2222

e^x

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationCanada, AD 2100, December 31st.

Kjaggard and Raklian seems to be best choice. Also Italian would be good too.

Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.* - A. Clarke
Any magic sufficiently analyzed is indistinguishable from technology.** - Somewhere from Internet

*Relatively, comparing to rest of world. Go back in time with modern tech. **Lets assume its working only in fantasy/simulated world. Go forward in time with unicorns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users