Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

New moderator

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

joe00uk

joe00uk

Marxist-Leninist Futurist ☭

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts
  • LocationUK

Every time we need a new moderator, you should ask everyone who the top candidates should be, say the top 20, and then post a new topic with a poll where people can vote for one of the 20 candidates that were mentioned the most, a tally chart would certainly help with that.

"The Proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains." - Karl Marx
"A revolution is not a dinner party, or writing an essay, or painting a picture, or doing embroidery; it cannot be so refined, so leisurely and gentleso temperate, kind, courteous, restrained and magnanimous. A revolution is an insurrection, an act of violence by which one class overthrows another."  - Mao Zedong

PrimordialBeing

PrimordialBeing

Why are you bothering to look at this? Go read my post.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts

I vote for italian ufo and futurist and joe00uk and casey. <3

I know we're not going to be getting new mods any time soon, but I think tht if we were to be getting them soon enough, that neither joe00uk nor Casey would be that good of a choice for mod, as of this post. 

For Casey, it's simply a case of not being active enough. Apart from this, you/they are a lovely person and I think this would make you a fairly good candidate for mod. O course, one should bear in mind that I'm not actually able to make an accurate judgement, as I have actually never really gotten a chance to talk to you/Casey.

As for joe00uk, it is simply because i don't think a member as new a you are should be put into a position of authority, especially when considering there are so many longer-term posters here who would perhaps be more capable than you. But, all things considered, I do think you would also be a decent enough candidate for mod. Not necessarily the best there is, but most definitely not the worst that is out there. And I think being a member here for a longer period of time would also stand in your favour.

I don't know why I wrote this, what with the fact that we're not getting new mods or anything. Ah well, what's done is done.

• Casey likes this
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for life" -Terry Pratchett
"And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you"-Friedrich Nietzsche
"The biggest risk is not taking any risk.. In a world that is changing quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks* - Mark Zuckerberg

Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat

Hibernating

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,345 posts
  • Location-

We don't need any new mods at present.

Allow header editing rights to the people! Our profile, our body!

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,244 posts
  • LocationIn the Basket of Deplorables

I would say that Cosmic Cat and Yuli Ban would make great mods. (as would I)

Click 'show' to see quotes from great luminaries.

Spoiler

Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat

Hibernating

• Validating
  • 4,345 posts
  • Location-

Banned.

EDIT: I'm surprised you didn't know by now that you should know never give me executive power over anything.

• Futurist and PhoenixRu like this

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,155 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda
Meh, I'm more like Kariya. Kudos to those who get the reference.
Nobody's gonna take my drone, I'm gonna fly miles far too high!
Nobody gonna beat my drone, it's gonna shoot into the sky!

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • 5,244 posts

Banned.

EDIT: I'm surprised you didn't know by now that you should know never give me executive power over anything.

I was hoping that if I sided with you, you would ban all my enemies.

Spoiler

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • 5,673 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, United States of America, Planet Earth

Banned.

I was hoping that if I sided with you, you would ban all my enemies.

He'd have more likely banned you and I instead. ;)

PhoenixRu

PhoenixRu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts
  • LocationRussia

I would say that Cosmic Cat...

Banned.

That's good you said it yourself.

As soon as Cosmic Cat will be mod, Italian Ufo and Frizz will be severely harassed and eventually banned... these two, i think, will the first and the most obvious, but not the last of victims.  :biggrin:

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"And the Russian land, let God keep it! Under heavens, there is no other land like this. And although Russian nobles are not righteous neither kind, let God arrange the Russian land and give us enough justice" - Afanasy Nikitin, medieval traveler of XV century.

joe00uk

joe00uk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts
  • LocationUK

Banned.

As soon as Cosmic Cat will be mod, Italian Ufo and Frizz will be severely harassed and eventually banned... these two, i think, will the first and the most obvious, but not the last of victims:biggrin:

Who else, do you think? :p

"A revolution is not a dinner party, or writing an essay, or painting a picture, or doing embroidery; it cannot be so refined, so leisurely and gentleso temperate, kind, courteous, restrained and magnanimous. A revolution is an insurrection, an act of violence by which one class overthrows another."  - Mao Zedong

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

The first thing I would do as mod is ban SG-1.  What a moron

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

joe00uk

joe00uk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts
  • LocationUK

Gosh, I know right, what a f@#!ing douchebag! xD

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • 5,244 posts

Any moderator who thinks they should be banned deserves to be banned. :p

Spoiler

Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat

Hibernating

• Validating
  • 4,345 posts
  • Location-

Banned.

As soon as Cosmic Cat will be mod, Italian Ufo and Frizz will be severely harassed and eventually banned... these two, i think, will the first and the most obvious, but not the last of victims:biggrin:

Anybody who tries to escape my reign.

joe00uk

joe00uk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts
  • LocationUK

Banned.

Anybody who tries to escape my reign.

So basically I'll be included. Cool story bro. Viva La Revolución!

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

I should be next. After all these years I need to be elevated or I will go into a even deeper existential crisis. 

• joe00uk likes this

joe00uk

joe00uk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts
  • LocationUK

I should be next. After all these years I need to be elevated or I will go into a even deeper existential crisis. 

Yes, definitely, with 11,650 posts - 11,650 contributions to this forum, I think you deserve a good old fashioned promotion :).

• Italian Ufo likes this

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • 5,244 posts

Yes, definitely, with 11,650 posts - 11,650 contributions to this forum, I think you deserve a good old fashioned promotion :).

It's worth pointing out that more than half of those posts were heart symbols or animal noises.

• wjfox, Cosmic Cat and Mashallah like this

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users