Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Forum Has Reached 100,000 Posts

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

rennerpetey

rennerpetey

To infinity, and beyond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationLost in the Delta Quadrant

Well, it works because we are such a small community, but if we got too big we could take a reddit/youtube approach.  Create more specific threads and subscribe to them, also to users for their updates.  And there could be groups of people who form a group and have their own threads and updates.

• Pisiu369 likes this

Pope Francis said that atheists are still eligible to go to heaven, to return the favor, atheists said that popes are still eligible to go into a void of nothingness.

rennerpetey

rennerpetey

To infinity, and beyond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

3,000 total members, woop dee doop.

• BasilBerylium likes this

Pope Francis said that atheists are still eligible to go to heaven, to return the favor, atheists said that popes are still eligible to go into a void of nothingness.

rennerpetey

rennerpetey

To infinity, and beyond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

This seems like an inflated number, considering how many join, and stay for 3 minutes, or make one post about their dumb website then leave forever.  The actual number of real users is probably under 1000.  The actual number of contributing active members is probably around 20-30

• Jakob likes this

Jakob

Jakob

Fenny-Eyed Slubber-Yuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,228 posts
  • LocationIn the Basket of Deplorables

This seems like an inflated number, considering how many join, and stay for 3 minutes, or make one post about their dumb website then leave forever.  The actual number of real users is probably under 1000.  The actual number of contributing active members is probably around 20-30

I would say there are a few dozen regulars at any given time. Only a handful who stay regulars for years on end. Like me :D I've been here since spring 2014, back when I was a wee little 14 year old getting his first taste of futurism. And politics.

And now I've made 2.4% of all the posts here. One in forty posts ever made is mine.

• Alislaws likes this

Click 'show' to see quotes from great luminaries.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users