Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

FutureTimeline.forum is 3 years old!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,685 posts
Well, today marks three years since the launch of FutureTimeline.forum and it's interesting to compare the current statistics to those I recorded one year ago today on the forum's second anniversary. 6/5/2013: 50,000 posts 900 members 167 people recorded online in one day 6/5/2014: 101,000 posts 1,580 members 224 people recorded online in one day As far as the past 365 days are concerned, the forum has grown hugely (the post count has risen by 102%), and let's hope it continues to grow at this rate, if not faster, in years to come. :D
  • TheAsianGuy_LOL and Cosmic Cat like this

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,070 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda
Weeell, don't forget the original forums.
Nobody's gonna take my drone, I'm gonna fly miles far too high!
Nobody gonna beat my drone, it's gonna shoot into the sky!

Malgidus

Malgidus

Four Lefts From Reality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationCanada

To do my part of another 103% growth rate, I may have to make 300 posts this year instead of 150. That's almost one a day. That's just asking too much.

My mind has been torn into Oblivion, is there a way to tear that too? Reach into the Oblivion, and through Zen, tear the Universe anew.

Tradesman by day, [game] programmer by night. Philosopher all day long. @Malgidus |Forest Bear Studios

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

it was lunched in 2009 -10 for me. This is just a second forum. But congrats !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users