Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Large Population Growth in Russia in the Future?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

JCO

JCO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  • LocationWA, USA

This link credits the first printed use of the phrase was the New York Times. http://www.phrases.o...-the-lines.html

I suspect it is likely as old as the printing press.  It just had to wait for more people to be able to read for it to appear in something with a copyright.

Confirmed Agnostic - I know that I don't know for sure and I am almost certain no one else does either.

Kafeel

Kafeel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

I do not think that Russia's population is going to be dramatically increasing any time soon.

#RiseOfTechnology

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,802 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, United States of America, Planet Earth

I do not think that Russia's population is going to be dramatically increasing any time soon.

Soon? No. In the more distant future? It's harder to tell, in my honest opinion.

Also, I wonder if Putin's increased emphasis on Russian nationalism will eventually help increase the Russian total fertility rate, especially after the West begins lifting its sanctions on Russia.

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,802 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, United States of America, Planet Earth

This might very well be useful to post here:

https://twitter.com/...7268098/photo/1

Here is the relevant image from that link:

B1MQC6BIMAAXQn6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic