Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

what should the life expectancy by 2100

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

PaigeRT

PaigeRT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I think anyone born in the 90s or later have a slight chance of living for hundreds of years (unless the death is not a health issue but more of something like an accident or murder). We may have found some anti-ageing technology by then.

The life expectancy raised by 5 years from 2000 to 2015. If this continued, in 2075, life expectancy would have raised by 20 years so the global average life expectancy would be 90. In Australia, America and the United Kingdom, the life expectancy now is on average about 80 so the average life expectancy for these countries would likely be about 100.

Pretty much
Now = global average of 70 years
2075 = global average of 90

Australia, America and the United Kingdom
Now = average of 80 years
2075 = average of 100 years

Isn't certain but just an educated guess 😊

Recyvuym

Recyvuym

Apophis 2036

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDie Sonne

The way we're currently going?

About 12.

• Infinite likes this

I loudly predicted the second wave of the Global Financial Crisis would begin by the 31st of March 2017. But I was wrong! Observe my well-deserved public humiliation here, here and here. Let this be a warning to all of you who try to guess the future. Yes, that means you, reading this now! Put that prediction back in your pocket! Do it now, before it's too late! (Also check out my userpage, it's even funnier.)

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,133 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda

The way we're currently going?

About 12.

Lolnope, maybe 112.

Nobody's gonna take my drone, I'm gonna fly miles far too high!
Nobody gonna beat my drone, it's gonna shoot into the sky!

vinny2020

vinny2020

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Prophet Adam lived a span greater than 900 years , long lifespans spanning hundreds of years were common before flood of Noah.

Unless man recognizes his spiritual essence his lifespan will not increase. Unless man rises in Christ consciousness which is  ' Man shall live for divine kingdom not earthly kingdom '

Unless man reaches divine essence / noor / divine light  of sufi saints / wali's / auliya's / ascetics / himalayan masters , scientific invention will cause destruction.

If thine eye be single , thy whole body shall be full of light. Saint Mathew 

But how to attain this single eye ,   Khidmat e khalq    , love of humanity   which will not come unless you have love of saints.

Before fana fillah you have to raise consciousness to fana fil sheikh [ love of saint ] & adopt faqiri  , denouncing all forms of lust.

When love of saint is established in heart , sleep will reduce & distracting dreams will vanish.  That love will transform to love of humanity.

This inner purification will culminate in tajjaliat / revelation of god in the form of divine light. Kindly also read about Chandian effect researched by David lane , 

how inner purification manifests as appearance of sacred figures., as described by Baba Faqir Chand.

Also read

Ritual and Charisma in Naqshbandi Sufi Mysticism by Ken Lizzio, Ph.D.

Trexrider32

Trexrider32

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Prophet Adam lived a span greater than 900 years , long lifespans spanning hundreds of years were common before flood of Noah.

Unless man recognizes his spiritual essence his lifespan will not increase. Unless man rises in Christ consciousness which is  ' Man shall live for divine kingdom not earthly kingdom '

Unless man reaches divine essence / noor / divine light  of sufi saints / wali's / auliya's / ascetics / himalayan masters , scientific invention will cause destruction.

But how to attain this single eye ,   Khidmat e khalq    , love of humanity   which will not come unless you have love of saints.

Before fana fillah you have to raise consciousness to fana fil sheikh [ love of saint ] & adopt faqiri  , denouncing all forms of lust.

When love of saint is established in heart , sleep will reduce & distracting dreams will vanish.  That love will transform to love of humanity.

This inner purification will culminate in tajjaliat / revelation of god in the form of divine light. Kindly also read about Chandian effect researched by David lane , 

how inner purification manifests as appearance of sacred figures., as described by Baba Faqir Chand.

Also read

Ohh. This might end up being the wrong site for you, buddy.

• voluntaryist and Alislaws like this

" Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who only dream by night." -- Edgar Allan Poe

masterwigglestin

masterwigglestin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Life expectancy increases by about .2 years per year and will continue to do so unless there are new and revolutionary medical treatments for cancer, dementia, heart disease and ageing in general. Acording to the UN life expectancy will flatten out at about 100 by then, but that is assuming that medical tech and sanitation only improve at the same rate they have been. So lets hope for a medical revolution.

"Society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."

Simplex

Simplex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I dont understand this printing organ stuff.  Obviously we can't print all the bacteria, etc.  Print a frame and grow tissue around that?  Or just 100% nonbiological.  

If thats the case, we may not realize the overall complexity of what an organ really does and it could cause unforseen problems.  So, it may be a lot harder than we think because of the symbiotic nature of the body.

Im not sure we will be able to live super long (even with technology) if we continue to eat utter fake food and poison ourselves with endless pollution.  secondly, we completely waste and spew energy.  I believe that ejaculating thousands of times is an incredible waste of energy.  We seem to be a limited elecrochemical bio-battery.

I can feel chakras and when they light up, the energy is incredible.  Maybe other people don't have chakras but I do because they are as obvious as feelings.  If you can't feel them during sex i dont know what to say.  The life force is in the 2nd chakra (navel area).  Which is why babies are grown in the womb and they are fed thru their navel.

Without acknowledging the non physical , energetic aspects of energy and aging, you are not going to see the difficulty of extending the life span.  Sexual energy = regenerative energy = rejuvenation. 

Frizz

Frizz

fey pansexual alcoholic non-human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,335 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow
“Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution.”
- Alexander McQueen

Sabrine Crystal

Sabrine Crystal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro, Brazil

Life expectancy will probably be higher than 100 years old in the first world countries.

BasilBerylium

BasilBerylium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Also read

I think you wanted to comment here:

http://www.islamicit...pics.asp?FID=73

tygrus

tygrus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

The mechanism of aging appears to be genetically based, not damage based.   Its not programmed but its also that evolution just stopped caring about organisms after their reproductive age.  This is good news cause all we need to do is turn on and off the same genes that are active when you are 18 and that will be the big leap we are looking for.   If a cold water shark can live for 400 years, no reason we cant either.

The main question mark is how much resources we want to put on this and how fast.  There are so many religious and downer types against science that its a real problem.  It wont stop it but it sure could slow it down a lot, like stem cells were.

• Casey likes this

rennerpetey

rennerpetey

To infinity, and beyond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationLost in the Delta Quadrant

• Alislaws likes this

Pope Francis said that atheists are still eligible to go to heaven, to return the favor, atheists said that popes are still eligible to go into a void of nothingness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users