Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

what would be the 1st thing you would do in a VR world

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

jamesgera

jamesgera

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

assuming that the package for it is available. 

i think the way it will work is each program comes in a package you would have to buy. 

one package to go to the moon one to go back in time and see a virtual take on history or just the typical video game. 

if you could go into a VR world where would you go.

for me i would probably go to some historical time or go to the moon and just walk around nothing too complex for my 1st time 

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

Stab myself with a Katana

Jump off a tall building

Do seppuko

blow myself up

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

Mashallah

Mashallah

Transgender student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Play the VR version of either No Man's Sky or Evolve. Tough choice.

I don't like being lied to, but I'm also tired of The Truth.

Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,144 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda
Save Meki, beat up her killers
'70s ultraheavy blues rock concert with a vintage filter, as a white guy with denim threads and long shaggy hair
Talk to Karl Marx, probably as Meki
Check out a church where the pastor is Jesus, as Satan
Arm wrestle Jesus as Goku
Challenge Jesus to a sinning contest
Black Sabbath (a story of mine)

Tough choices...
  • bee14ish likes this
Nobody's gonna take my drone, I'm gonna fly miles far too high!
Nobody gonna beat my drone, it's gonna shoot into the sky!

tierbook

tierbook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts
  • LocationCharleston sc

Explore of course, go spelunking, go rock climbing, dive to the bottom of the ocean....

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Create a Turkish style harem

• Yuli Ban, bee14ish, TheAsianGuy_LOL and 5 others like this

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • 17,144 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda
Seriously, why was it, when I saw Italian UFO, I immediately thought "ultra harem?"

Kemotx

Kemotx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationWrocław

Turn into a booby and sexy woman, the rest is obvious. I bet that most of us here want to know what it feels like to be opposite gender.

My breasts will block out the sun.

• Sciencerocks, leoking2000 and Nerd like this

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • 17,144 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda
While yes, I think I'd still do the vintage rock concert first

Mashallah

Mashallah

Transgender student

• Members
  • 2,332 posts
  • LocationSerbia

I have a dream regarding VR that probably won't be possible until 2060's or something like that:
Make a replica of Nirn the size of Earth, populated by millions of fully sapient AI's and just live there and explore it.

That would be awesome.

EDIT: Oh and, of course, it should have the laws of physics from The Elder Scrolls universe, not from our universe. Learning to use magic and travelling between Daedric realms should be great.

I don't like being lied to, but I'm also tired of The Truth.

Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Guest_Northward_*

Guest_Northward_*
  • Guests

I would like to take classes at Hogwarts.

• peaterlanster likes this

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • 17,144 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda
No no, wait!
Atomic symphony. It's a neurogame in FIVR where you just blow stuff up. Any type, any size explosions.

Alric

Alric

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Make a VR character. That is what you usually do when you start a new game, is create a new character. So in a VR game, I would start by creating a new character. Hopefully it would have a lot of options. I actually think it would be pretty fun to make your VR avatar that you can play around in the game with. It would be pretty boring if you get VR and you are just a generic boring character, or looked like yourself. At the very least you should get some interesting clothing designs.

Any way, I would play some kind of RPG or something where your character is the focus on your gaming experiencing. I definitely want to play a game in VR and not like a tax application program or something. And for my first time I would prefer one where your character is the focus, and not like a city simulator where you are building a city or something like that.

• _SputnicK_ likes this

SkyHize

SkyHize

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

I had the same idea as Italian, though not exactly.

Another thing is try to see if i can do better than the abrahamic god (pretty confident i can), also i'd like to see the problems of being a god, look at how the species i've created evolve, maybe create more intelligent races on the same planet and not only humanoid ones. I really haven't thought much about this but i'm sure there would be soooooo many things you could do, i wouldn't wonder most people on earth would practically "live" in perfect virtual reality, you could be the protagonist or antagonist of a story, even a side character or you could be just someone just trying to live a double life separated from reality.

• Italian Ufo likes this

TheAsianGuy_LOL

TheAsianGuy_LOL

What's Up Homies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • LocationThe Stars of Which to be Settled

The first thing I would do is have SEX WITH MYSELF!!!!

lol, jk jk. Aside from the morbid, I would like to play in something that has endless adventures and actions.

"We know Everything, but not Everything"~ Me

"Don't question what I know, question what I don't know."~ Me

"Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will"~Italian UFO

Mike the average

Mike the average

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

I would be busy doing a crap job North of the wall on the game of thrones vr server.   As someone mentioned Hogwarts would actually be pretty good.

'Force always attracts men of low morality' - Einstein
'Great spirits always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds' - Einstein

jamesgera

jamesgera

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

I had the same idea as Italian, though not exactly.

Another thing is try to see if i can do better than the abrahamic god (pretty confident i can), also i'd like to see the problems of being a god, look at how the species i've created evolve, maybe create more intelligent races on the same planet and not only humanoid ones. I really haven't thought much about this but i'm sure there would be soooooo many things you could do, i wouldn't wonder most people on earth would practically "live" in perfect virtual reality, you could be the protagonist or antagonist of a story, even a side character or you could be just someone just trying to live a double life separated from reality.

being God would be easy just don't rule with the fear of hell and show some proof of your own existence.

i can not wait to see video games in the VR world imagine playing Battlefield or playing as Batman or James Bond or whatever 

Kombaticus

Kombaticus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

I would participate in various historic battles.

Fighting with Caesar in Gaul, exchanging volleys in the American Revolution, forming phalanxes in Greece...either as a common soldier or as some sort of "floating camera" who can command different battalions.

• Italian Ufo likes this

"Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is an illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and I am content." -Conan the Cimmerian

PrimordialBeing

PrimordialBeing

Why are you bothering to look at this? Go read my post.

• Members
  • 2,468 posts
Live the life of the super-rich in 1920s New York, ala 'The Great Gatsby'. Or, more likely, be in that world, stop, and proclaim, "Well shit, we finally did it".

I would then become Al Capone, then my royal ancestors, then lastly, train under Master Yoda and master Windu. Once I have the knowledge I require from them, I would then unleash the Stay-Puft Man from Ghostbusters on George Washington's army at the Delaware River, and make sure young Billy Jenkins is kept safe. Billy and I would then get into all sorts of sticky situations.

I think I went overboard.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for life" -Terry Pratchett
"And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you"-Friedrich Nietzsche
"The biggest risk is not taking any risk.. In a world that is changing quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks* - Mark Zuckerberg

raxo2222

raxo2222

e^x

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationCanada, AD 2100, December 31st.

Raid dickward people in Dragonborn style (Skyrim :D)

Build megacorporation starting in 1800's (and not get wrecked at later stage like Meki XDDD)

Do some epic scale physics simulations/experiments (Oh no released quantum instability yet again :p)

Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.* - A. Clarke
Any magic sufficiently analyzed is indistinguishable from technology.** - Somewhere from Internet

*Relatively, comparing to rest of world. Go back in time with modern tech. **Lets assume its working only in fantasy/simulated world. Go forward in time with unicorns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users