Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

what would be the 1st thing you would do in a VR world

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

wally

wally

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, USA

Create a Turkish style harem

Thank you for stating what others won't.  1st stop (or one of the first stops)- fulfilling exotic sex fantasies. 

Afterwards, I'd start to get more productive.  Exploring far away locales, space etc.  Then running an elaborate simulation of Earth and try and mold it into my few of paradise and solve the problems of the world. 

• Italian Ufo likes this

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,143 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda

Am I the only one who wouldn't fulfill exotic sex fantasies first?! Is my love for '70s ultra-heavy stoner metal too great?

How about this: whatever your first choice is, it's automatically mixed with a harem.

There you go. I get my '70s ultra heavy psychedelic blues rock concert + an orgy genital jamboree. 

Nobody's gonna take my drone, I'm gonna fly miles far too high!
Nobody gonna beat my drone, it's gonna shoot into the sky!

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,512 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

The first thing I want to do is get bigger than the Sun and throw it like a baseball across the stars.

Some of us got to prepare for godhood, you know... :)

What are you without the sum of your parts?

Alric

Alric

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

If we suddenly had total immersive VR tomorrow, I doubt sex would be the first thing they do. It might be up there on their short list, but I bet they would be blown away by how cool the VR world is and get distracted a little before they got there.

Kemotx

Kemotx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationWrocław

Am I the only one who wouldn't fulfill exotic sex fantasies first?! Is my love for '70s ultra-heavy stoner metal too great?

How about this: whatever your first choice is, it's automatically mixed with a harem.

There you go. I get my '70s ultra heavy psychedelic blues rock concert + an orgy genital jamboree. 

I would fulfill my sex fantasies too! But I would rather not describe them here. I want FIVR just so that I can give myself boobies and other sexy body parts. I want some fantasy Naga/Mermaid body too.

I'm drunk right now. Why am I writing this? Blackcurrant 32% vodka made me reveal my fantasies. I have some kinky scenarios, such as being a pretty princess...hehe.

We are truly the worst generation lol.

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • 17,143 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda
You've never seen what the previous generations were capable of.

bee14ish

bee14ish

Psionic Reality-Warping God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationEarth

Live in the comic world as some ultra powerful reality warper type guy and fight every hero and villain I can across both companies. I'd start from characters like Batman, work my way to Superman, up until I hit characters like Galactus and Eternity. I'd just go crazy on some epic path of destruction. It'd be interesting to see how far I'd go if I really used my head unlike most comic villains. Then I'd be the opposite, an OC hero trying to stop this lunatic from destroying everything.

I'd also want to explore the universe. I could spend eons just exploring plants and star systems and alien civilizations in our galaxy alone, and then when I'm finished, I'd travel to Andromeda and do the same thing, gathering knowledge, acquiring resources, etc. 

Then sex.

Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat

Hibernating

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,345 posts
  • Location-
Everybody's sexual fantasies are weird. Am I the only one hear that would rather have an emotional love life than a sexual love life? I mean, sex feels great but I'd rather not have sex (or lose my virginity) to a person who Im not emotionally attached to, romantically.
  • Yuli Ban likes this

SkyHize

SkyHize

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Everybody's sexual fantasies are weird. Am I the only one hear that would rather have an emotional love life than a sexual love life? I mean, sex feels great but I'd rather not have sex (or lose my virginity) to a person who Im not emotionally attached to, romantically.

You confuse pure sexual fantasies with romance and sex. I'd rather have a romantic love life too but i'd like to try a lot of things aswell, i'm not going to limit myself when you have such freedom of trying everything you have ever imagined but couldn't do it because.. reality. You never had sex with a girl just for pleasure? The two things are different. For me, sex can be both a special thing between two people who loves each other and something for pure pleasure, it only depends who's the person you're with and believe me, it feels TOTALLY different.

Ryan94

Ryan94

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

I would participate in various historic battles.

Fighting with Caesar in Gaul, exchanging volleys in the American Revolution, forming phalanxes in Greece...either as a common soldier or as some sort of "floating camera" who can command different battalions.

Can't you just play Rome total war? Much cheaper and probably better than being involved in an actual battle
  • Italian Ufo likes this

Kabe Ayofe

Kabe Ayofe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationLondon

Whatever I did would include soooo much ejaculation.

• Casey and bee14ish like this

Kombaticus

Kombaticus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Fighting with Caesar in Gaul, exchanging volleys in the American Revolution, forming phalanxes in Greece...either as a common soldier or as some sort of "floating camera" who can command different battalions.

Can't you just play Rome total war? Much cheaper and probably better than being involved in an actual battle

I'm actually a big fan of the Total War series.

"Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is an illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and I am content." -Conan the Cimmerian

TheAsianGuy_LOL

TheAsianGuy_LOL

What's Up Homies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • LocationThe Stars of Which to be Settled

Better yet is to engage myself in an epic war or battle. That would be awesome.

"We know Everything, but not Everything"~ Me

"Don't question what I know, question what I don't know."~ Me

"Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will"~Italian UFO

Ghostreaper

Ghostreaper

Hopelessly optimistic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands, UK

Assuming that we are talking about far future VR possibilities where you could not tell the difference between VR and reality and it included the entire world down to the last detail I would most likely go through a story of having a super power, waking up one morning to find I have telekinesis and can do anything, fly anywhere.

• bee14ish likes this

“If the genius of invention were to reveal to-morrow the secret of immortality, of eternal beauty and youth, for which all humanity is aching, the same inexorable agents which prevent a mass from changing suddenly its velocity would likewise resist the force of the new knowledge until time gradually modifies human thought.” 

Nikola Tesla - New York World, May 19th 1907 

PhoenixRu

PhoenixRu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts
  • LocationRussia

As a big fan of Google Street View, i'd like to see something like that but in full 3D and interactive, plus not limited by modern world only... It would be interesting to "visit" medieval Paris or ancient Rome or Athens and communicate with its procedurally generated "citizens".

PS ...but the option of Italian UFO isn't bad too.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"And the Russian land, let God keep it! Under heavens, there is no other land like this. And although Russian nobles are not righteous neither kind, let God arrange the Russian land and give us enough justice" - Afanasy Nikitin, medieval traveler of XV century.

La Bodysnatcher

La Bodysnatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

That would be like the difference between playing classic Call of Duty and actually being in World War II

When you say "this is overrated" do you mean "I think this sucks?"

When you say "the majority hate it" do you mean "I hate it?"

SickSpider

SickSpider

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

War Thunder :)

I played it with the Oculus Rift and its awesome, have full VR with flying sim will be just... amaing!

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Nadsat Brat

• Moderators
  • 17,143 posts
  • LocationAnur Margidda

That would be like the difference between playing classic Call of Duty and actually being in World War II

They say that war never changes, so I don't think there's much of a difference here.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

I am glad to see that many people love my idea about the Harem. I mean my sex drive is really high, I masturbate at least 3 times a day... I couldn't be any more happy.

I just hope virtual reality will be able to reproduce kisses sensations and touch sensations perfectly because this is important. And most of all VR reality will be able to reproduce real orgasm. Sometimes I have erotic dreams but when I get up is like I didn't feel much...my brain happiness last for few minutes after an erotic dream and then after is like nothing happened unlike when I have sex with a woman.

Also this is another idea that I have with Virtual reality... I aim to reproduce all the ladies ( all the ones I had  kisses or simple night stands or relationships)  and put just them in my harem... I would feel very loved...and the sensation can not be described...  

I mean if I imagine the lady I have been in a relationship for 4 years kissing me on the chick and the girlfriend I had after her  kissing my ear at the same times drives me nuts! but I guess this is too much info.

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,512 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

^ Too much info is an understatement. lol

It would be "efficient" if there was a real, genuine website where they match you with sex-crazed woman. The login page should warn normal people to turn around because this site is only for sex addicts. :)

What are you without the sum of your parts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users